Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have viewed the video and I know that he did not climb to the window without holding onto the newly installed bars.

Hmmm. OK...

Why does he say "You can pull yourself up and go in the window without bars..."

at 1:45 ( Video at 1:45)

while doing just that?

Is he lying? Are there TV tricks used?

Here's the video again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JL6nIkaYLs&feature=youtu.be&t=1m27s

Could you point out at which second does he use the bars when demonstrating climb without using bars?

Why is the video cued to the point where he has already climbed to the window using the bars to hoist himself up? Why is the film edited and what is he standing on at 1:37-1:41? Clearly he's standing on something because he's not holding himself up by his fingers on his left hand ... and the ground is 13' below.

I was wondering because it relates to Meredith's ability to defend herself against one or more attackers: Does anyone know what height/weight she was? For instance, if she was five foot eight and 140 pounds, this would be very different than if she were, say, five feet one and 100 pounds.

Yes they claimed to have slept in that morning, which isn't true.

I think we all are aware that it is 5-10min walk between RSs apartment and the cottage. So yes that it's possible.

Did you know the cctv that would captured them going to the cottage and returning to Raffaele's disappeared?

Please show me unedited footage of someone climbing in the window in the rain without using the newly installed bars and I'll believe it.

I don't recall any mention in Sophie's testimony about it raining as she walked Meredith part of the way home.

Why is the video cued to the point where he has already climbed to the window using the bars to hoist himself up? Why is the film edited and what is he standing on at 1:37-1:41? Clearly he's standing on something because he's not holding himself up by his fingers on his left hand ... and the ground is 13' below.

So you do believe he's standing on a ladder or something?

All these people are lying and manipulating the public?

The TV crew, the producers, the two lawyers present?

What about the young guy who does the presentation? Did they told him to lie and he just did? Why would he do this?

If Amanda & Raffaele weren't seen on CCTV going to the cottage to murder Meredith and returning back to Raffaele's it'd prove they never left Raffaele's place.

Because there's only one place to cross the road?

He's standing on the one inch ledge above the top bar.

Attachments

• wall3.jpg
    wall3.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 5
At 1:46 they show him attempting to hoist himself up, which he doesn't do. They cut to the lawyers and then back to him and he's sitting on the sill holding on to the bars.

Are you saying he wasn't able to hoist himself up? Did you ever climb over a fence or pulled yourself out of a swimming pool without a ladder?

attachment.php

You mean he can't do it? it's not that only the bars stop him?

I just noticed:
So you don't agree with Otto that the young guy is standing on something?
Why do you think the young guy agreed to lie and perform in a manipulation like this?

Attachments

• wall8.jpg
    wall8.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 29
Are you saying he wasn't able to hoist himself up? Did you ever climb over a fence or pulled yourself out of a swimming pool without a ladder?

attachment.php

You mean he can't do it? it's not that only the bars stop him?

I just noticed:
So you don't agree with Otto that the young guy is standing on something?

I believe IF he was able to make it completely without touching the bars, they would've had NO reason to cut away from him doing so. I'm sorry you don't understand my point.

They didn't cut away during the first climb. Why did they the second?

So you do believe he's standing on a ladder or something?

All these people are lying and manipulating the public?

The TV crew, the producers, the two lawyers present?

What about the young guy who does the presentation? Did they told him to lie and he just did? Why would he do this?

That's right. Guede is either a drughead drifter murderer, or he's a climbing super-enthusiast that can float to the window without using the bars used by the climbing enthusiast, support his entire body by gripping four fingers on a window ledge 13 feet above the ground (that was covered with glass at the time the window was broken), and then float up to the window and into the bedroom without disturbing the broken glass on the window ledge.

How did he get there in the first place without using the bars again?

Is Guede a drughead drifter or superhuman?

I was wondering because it relates to Meredith's ability to defend herself against one or more attackers: Does anyone know what height/weight she was? For instance, if she was five foot eight and 140 pounds, this would be very different than if she were, say, five feet one and 100 pounds.

The only description I've been able to find was that she was "petite". Also one description of Amanda as 5'-7" and one as 5'-3".

I believe IF he was able to make it completely without touching the bars, they would've had NO reason to cut away from him doing so. I'm sorry you don't understand my point.

They edited the film at that time because he was unable to hoist himself up without using the bars.

So you did climb out of a swimming pool a few times? :)

Obviously because there are bars that stop him from going any further.

You do believe the guy in the video is lying on purpose when he says
"You can pull yourself up and go in the window without bars..."?

Do you believe he is supported by something out of the frame and it's a TV trick?

That's right. Guede is either a drughead drifter murderer, or he's a climbing super-enthusiast that can float to the window without using the bars used by the climbing enthusiast, support his entire body by gripping four fingers on a window ledge 13 feet above the ground (that was covered with glass at the time the window was broken), and then float up to the window and into the bedroom without disturbing the broken glass on the window ledge.

How did he get there in the first place without using the bars again?

Is Guede a drughead drifter or superhuman?

You forgot he was a practiced burglar. Any comment on the links i provided from independent sources regarding the weather?

The only description I've been able to find was that she was "petite". Also one description of Amanda as 5'-7" and one as 5'-3".

Meredith weight, height: 50 kilos, 164 cm ... 110 lbs, 5'5

Massei Report
page 110

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics