Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. Standard response. The appeal prosecutor is also a liar. That doesn't surprise me.

I remember you and few others arguing strongly that the prosecutor is expected to lie in court.

It is not true that the climber, wearing the local climbing club t-shirt, did not use the bars to hoist himself up to the ledge.

Here he is grasping the bars that were on the lower window at the time of the murder

What's wrong with that? Guede did the same.

Here he is grasping the bars on the top window that were not there at the time of the murder. If he didn't need them to hoist himself up, why is he touching them?

Enough of this already. We've been there before:
attachment.php

Here he demonstrates, after being asked about it, how the climb without using the new bars is as easy.

Video if anyone's interested.

This photo is taken directly beneath the window.

No it isn't. It's a photo of a rusty knife that was found in the bushes during one of the visual inspections of the cottage.

Attachments

• without-bars.JPG
    without-bars.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 199
I understand why you put it this way, but it's not a good comparison - one person saying they were home alone vs. two people supporting each others' alibi. Maybe RS would never have been charged at all if they didn't need to discredit Ak's alibi by making him a defendant also.

No one needed to discredit Knox's alibi. Dr Sollecito's testimony revealed her as a liar.

I'm just going with the statements from the Prosecutor on November 25, 2013.
I understand. If it is good enough for him and LaNazzione, then let it stand. Rain is often very local and we may not be able to access that exact point in history in any case.

I understand why you put it this way, but it's not a good comparison - one person saying they were home alone vs. two people supporting each others' alibi. Maybe RS would never have been charged at all if they didn't need to discredit Ak's alibi by making him a defendant also.

What if the 2 suspects were saying different things?

Meredith was an intelligent woman that arrived to an empty house. Are we to believe that she too was an Amelie air-head, too out of it to notice that Filomina's bedroom window was smashed, that there was a draft from the broken window, that she could hear the rain, and that there was someone in the bathroom right next to the main entrance?

I had to reply to this again. Meredith was not a ninja or a robot. A lot of the arguments I've read........she was strong, agile, took a "karate course"', boxed once......she was intelligent ......seems to suggest there is no way she could have been a victim of a single attacker.Just because she may have been all of these thing, she was also HUMAN! That means she may not have noticed the broken window and may not have been able to defend herself against a single attacker.

I remember you and few others arguing strongly that the prosecutor is expected to lie in court.
What's wrong with that? Guede did the same.
Enough of this already. We've been there before:
attachment.php

Here he demonstrates, after being asked about it, how the climb without using the new bars is as easy.

Video if anyone's interested.

No it isn't. It's a photo of a rusty knife that was found in the bushes during one of the visual inspections of the cottage.

BBM: Yes, a prosecutor will bend the truth when cross examining a suspect for the sole purpose of revealing the suspect as a liar. Let's keep it in context. Is this about finding the truth?

The climber does not demonstrate the climb without using the bars. Please post the original youtube time interval where he makes the climb without touching the bars and where there are no cuts/edits in the footage.

The knife was found underneath Filomina's window.

BBM: Yes, a prosecutor will bend the truth when cross examining a suspect for the sole purpose of revealing the suspect as a liar. Let's keep it in context. Is this about finding the truth?

The climber does not demonstrate the climb without using the bars. Please post the original youtube time interval where he makes the climb without touching the bars and where there are no cuts/edits in the footage.

The knife was found underneath Filomina's window.

We're also supposed to forget that RG was able to make it to the window, reach his hand in unlatch the window all while not disturbing the glass all over the sill.

I just posted the video above.

OMG

You seriously do believe they manipulated the video, don't you?

All the crew of that British TV,
the two Italian lawyers that were there with them filming,
the Perugian doctor that climbed the window
- they are all in the conspiracy to make the little witch look innocent?

Please tell me it's a joke.

OMG

Why is it ok to assume everyone involved in the case that falls on the guilty side is corrupt liars but we are to believe everything from EVERYONE who presents a case for innocence?

Why is it ok to assume everyone involved in the case that falls on the guilty side is corrupt liars but we are to believe everything from EVERYONE who presents a case for innocence?

Do you also think the TV station faked that climb with video tricks?

I do not think its an accurate portrayal of the climb that RG supposedly made.

Of course, they didn't break the window and the bars were in the way, so they couldn't demonstrate him opening and entering the window.

Or do you mean something different?

Of course, they didn't break the window and the bars were in the way, so they couldn't demonstrate him opening and entering the window.

In his first climb he very clearly uses the bars to make it. In his second he grabs the bars even right before because IMO he needed them to hoist himself up

OMG

I have viewed the video and I know that he did not climb to the window without holding onto the newly installed bars.

Do you also think the TV station faked that climb with video tricks?

Please show me unedited footage of someone climbing in the window in the rain without using the newly installed bars and I'll believe it.

The bars weren't in the way of him climbing to the window. They were in fact necessary for him to climb to the window.

Please show me unedited footage of someone climbing in the window in the rain without using the newly installed bars and I'll believe it.

Did you see the links I posted about the weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member