Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bars were there on the night of the murder.

Also, it wasn't raining that night, as evidenced by others upthread.

Please provide a link (excluding personal websites) stating that it was not raining in Perugia on the night of the murder. That is, please provide a link that contradicts the statement from the prosecutor on November 25, 2013.

There were bars on the bottom window. That window is just above the dirt. No one has demonstrated climbing to Filomina's window without being a climbing enthusiast (experienced) and relying entirely on the newly placed bars on Filomina's bedroom window.

Her hoodie was zip type, and there's nothing to suggest that this was used to pin her arms. I'm not aware of any cuts to the arms of her hoodie. Were there cuts on the arms of the hoodie where she defended herself with her "pinned" arms?

There is tunnel vision regarding pinning the entire events of Nov 1, 2007 on Guede. That is, the evidence is manipulated and interpretted with the sole purpose of wrapping it around Guede. Fortunately, the courts did not have tunnel vision and were able to recognize that with 43 injuries on Meredith's body, but no defensive wounds, she definitely struggled to defend herself but was unable, at any time, to prevent even shallow cuts to her neck. Not once, with 43 injuries, did she grab the knife to deflect a cut near her face.

That is a good point about how there would have been cuts on the hoodie (arms) if it was used to restrain her, as she still could have put her arms up and down. There was still nothing restraining her arms to the floor and out of the way completely.

ITA with the tunnel vision. Yes, tunnel vision can go on both sides. I'm not saying one side is "right" and one's "wrong." But I can safely say that the tunnel vision can easily go to both sides. So I find it very amusing when someone accuses people who believe they might be guilty, of "tunnel vision."

Is it possible to play music on a computer for half an hour and than sleep for few more hours?

Where and when did he tell the story of Amanda going out? Why isn't it mentioned in Massei?

Did anyone ask him about it? As judge Nencini emphasized, the prosecution never requested to hear him.

Again it is never the defendants fault in this case, it's always the prosecutors.

Could RS not testify in his own defense the way AK did?
Can defendants not give spontaneous statements in open court in Italy?

The bars were there on the night of the murder.

Also, it wasn't raining that night, as evidenced by others upthread.

I don't think the bars were there? How did he get in if they were?and how did the rock get through the bars?

Not if he was already there when she got home

Meredith was an intelligent woman that arrived to an empty house. Are we to believe that she too was an Amelie air-head, too out of it to notice that Filomina's bedroom window was smashed, that there was a draft from the broken window, that she could hear the rain, and that there was someone in the bathroom right next to the main entrance?

Please provide a link (excluding personal websites) stating that it was not raining in Perugia on the night of the murder. That is, please provide a link that contradicts the statement from the prosecutor on November 25, 2013.

There were bars on the bottom window. That window is just above the dirt. No one has demonstrated climbing to Filomina's window without being a climbing enthusiast (experienced) and relying entirely on the newly placed bars on Filomina's bedroom window.

Others already provided quotes upthread. Crini is just making stuff up or got things mixed up. He don't have to say truth, he is just tasked with making a case that is impossible to make.

The window is not above "dirt". There was dense overgrowth and dry leaves under the window, not dirt.
The experienced climbing hobbyist not only demonstrated the climb without using the newly installed bars, he also gave his expert's opinion that it would be easy for anyone fit, not just for climbers.
Guede was not only fit, he was an experienced burglar accustomed to climbing.

"Someone turned music on at 5:30 am or so, technically someone wasn't sleeping all the way till 10 am.

Doesn't that mean that someone, likely RS or AK was there to turn on the computer? Doesn't that support their shared alibis that they were at RS' apt. in bed? Are you saying that they murdered Meredith, then went to RS' apt. to be there at 5:30 am, then went back to clean up the scene?

The journalist report about the Prosecutor's statements on November 25, 2013 about the facts surrounding the murder clearly states that it rained on the night of the murder. What link contradicts the prosecutor's statement?
I don't know how important it will be in the end, but it seems Crini may be in error.

I wanted to be certain that PMF site had not mistakenly posted a weather forecast, so I just checked weatherunderground for weather history: Perugia, Italy Nov 1 2007 and they say there was no precipitation on that date in Perugia.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...q_city=Perugia&req_state=&req_statename=Italy

This not only relates to the break-in weather but also effects the witness who Crini said, "He got the date wrong, but he remembered it rained; and we know it rained Nov 1 2007"---- I wonder if there is some other way to check, such as a Perugia newspaper?ETA: For what it's worth Otto, they did say the grass was very wet when they examined things outside. Very confusing. To say the least

As I posted above, there are many possible reasons why Meredith wasn't defending herself when stabbed that eluded Massei.

Massei is good with dirty old man's fantasies, as his reconstruction of the crime indicates. He is not good with logic.

So now the Judge is a "dirty old man"?

There's no end to slandering the Italian justice system!

I don't know how important it will be in the end, but it seems Crini may be in error.

I wanted to be certain that PMF site had not mistakenly posted a weather forecast, so I just checked weatherunderground for weather history: Perugia, Italy Nov 1 2007 and they say there was no precipitation on that date in Perugia.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...q_city=Perugia&req_state=&req_statename=Italy

This not only relates to the break-in weather but also effects the witness who Crini said, "He got the date wrong, but he remembered it rained; and we know it rained Nov 1 2007"---- I wonder if there is some other way to check, such as a Perugia newspaper?

The weather underground website is regional, not local.

Is the appeal prosecutor also a liar?

First you need some evidence that they're lying.
So far the evidence is more suspect than the suspects.
Curatolo? Quintavalle? Postal Police geniuses of computer frying?

"Evidence' that they're lying?? Well they are defendants in the case, they are suspected of the murder of Meredith Kercher, and they are on trial for that murder!! I find that enough to at least question the motives behind what they say!!

So let's say.....there is a hypothetical murder case......and it's not certain whether the defendant did it or not. But the State found some evidence (whatever that may be), and they have decided to charge him with murder and proceed to trial.

The defendant states that he was home alone all night, and there is no one and nothing to prove him right or to disprove him. All we have is his word.

*****I am using "home alone all night," b/c as I said in my previous posts, it doesn't make sense to use Amanda to prove Raffaelo's alibi, or Raffaelo to prove Amanda's alibi, since they are both defendants in the trial and thus both have the same motive to lie about their alibi if they are guilty.

So now, does the jury go back to the jury room, and say well, geez, you know, gosh, he says he was at home alone that whole night. And there is nothing in evidence telling us that that's not true. So therefore, we must take him at his word. Oh gosh, ok, so that means he was at home all night. Oh boy, so that means that he couldn't have possibly committed the murder, because he was at home all night.

Ok, case closed. Let's go turn in our "not guilty" votes.

That is the point I'm trying to make.

Again, I'm not saying, this proves they're guilty.

All I'm saying is, keep an open mind about their claimed alibi.

The weather underground website is regional, not local.

Is the appeal prosecutor also a liar?
No, I certainly never called him a liar. Just checking the facts. I am a stickler for details, sorry.
OK, it rained. It poured, OK :D

So now the Judge is a "dirty old man"?

There's no end to slandering the Italian justice system!

According to Massei Guede got aroused because Amanda was having sex with Raffaele in her room, he tried to seduce Meredith who protested and the noises of struggle subsequently caused the two to come out and help Guede raping Meredith.
Amanda took the huge kitchen knife she was carrying for protection and stabbed Meredith out of choice of evil.

Is there a facepalm emoticon?

Doesn't that mean that someone, likely RS or AK was there to turn on the computer? Doesn't that support their shared alibis that they were at RS' apt. in bed? Are you saying that they murdered Meredith, then went to RS' apt. to be there at 5:30 am, then went back to clean up the scene?

Yes they claimed to have slept in that morning, which isn't true.

I think we all are aware that it is 5-10min walk between RSs apartment and the cottage. So yes that it's possible.

Meredith was an intelligent woman that arrived to an empty house. Are we to believe that she too was an Amelie air-head, too out of it to notice that Filomina's bedroom window was smashed, that there was a draft from the broken window, that she could hear the rain, and that there was someone in the bathroom right next to the main entrance?

Yes. I think that is entirely possible. She could have been texting someone, talking on the phone. Are you saying there is NO way she could have not noticed?? I do believe it was dark?

Others already provided quotes upthread. Crini is just making stuff up or got things mixed up. He don't have to say truth, he is just tasked with making a case that is impossible to make.

The window is not above "dirt". There was dense overgrowth and dry leaves under the window, not dirt.
The experienced climbing hobbyist not only demonstrated the climb without using the newly installed bars, he also gave his expert's opinion that it would be easy for anyone fit, not just for climbers.
Guede was not only fit, he was an experienced burglar accustomed to climbing.

Of course. Standard response. The appeal prosecutor is also a liar. That doesn't surprise me.

It is not true that the climber, wearing the local climbing club t-shirt, did not use the bars to hoist himself up to the ledge.

Here he is looking at the ground: dirt and grass

Here he is grasping the bars that were on the lower window at the time of the murder

Here he is grasping the bars on the top window that were not there at the time of the murder. If he didn't need them to hoist himself up, why is he touching them?

This photo is taken directly beneath the window.

If only light in Filomena's room was out and the shutters pulled in (obvious) there would be no way for her to notice. Logic.

No, I certainly never called him a liar. Just checking the facts. I am a stickler for details, sorry.
OK, it rained. It poured, OK :D

I'm just going with the statements from the Prosecutor on November 25, 2013.

I think perhaps as telling is that the Postal Police suspected a staging, or said to the effect, "this is no burglary". The clothes tossed around seemed inauthentic to them, as blouses and skirts tossed all over the place are not the legitimate marks of a burglar.

Of course, but why should we trust their instincts? I mean, they were only there. That is totally different from those of us online, we can visually teleport ourselves not only there after the murder is discovered, but during the murder itself, and prior to the murder also.

aa9511;10027413"The defendant states that he was home alone all night said:
I understand why you put it this way, but it's not a good comparison - one person saying they were home alone vs. two people supporting each others' alibi. Maybe RS would never have been charged at all if they didn't need to discredit Ak's alibi by making him a defendant also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961