DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see Glenn Beck today on Fox News:

Playing Fiddle on Late-Night TV
Friday, March 20, 2009
By Glenn Beck

While Rome is burning, Nero is playing the fiddle on late-night television.

I know it's easy to tune out — especially on a Friday when you probably just want to order a pizza and watch basketball — but that's just what people are counting on.

If you want some real "March madness," just look at some of this week's fires:

• Big United Nations members — including Russia and (surprise, surprise) the French — have called for an end to the dollar and suggested a global currency.

• The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office now estimates that our budget is $1.5 trillion more than their estimate from just a few weeks ago.

• The Fed is pumping another $1 trillion into the system by buying debt from our treasury.

• Our government is shredding the Constitution by using the IRS as a weapon to target specific individuals with a 90 percent tax!

• According to USA Today, 11.2 percent of veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan are now unemployed.

• We've now lost a million jobs in two months.

But while all of those historic things are happening, President Obama is fiddling like...

Go here for the rest of the article:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509981,00.html

I had been thinking of keeping a list of the "fires" but got overwhelmed quickly -- there are TOO many to keep up. You know, I asked a friend who supported Obama if she is the least bit concerned -- with a straight face, she said "no, not at all". Me, I just don't get it! :waitasec: I'm very concerned!!!

OB

I am overwhelmed too, Bird. Somehow, I am reminded of the "birth pangs" mentioned in the Bible. So much is coming at us so fast.

I do not want anyone to get overly excited about the Sun/Pluto square aspect tomorrow. But, I do think it will be a news day that could provide a sneak preview of the issues facing the country in the months and years ahead.

The biggest problem (I think) we face is a challenge to our values as a country. It is time for these to be examined, assumptions about them to be tested, uncovered, and subjected to the light of day. Some of our national values are not very pretty, and Pluto will smack us in the face with the darker side of what we tolerate in the name of pleasure, fun, and money.

We also might hear about some rather unpleasant crimes associated with Venus and Pluto. Housemouse doesn't like to think about these, or write about them.

Thank you housemouse. Not exactly what I was hoping for but expected it. I have been worried about this for a few years now, and everyone says that its nothing. I dont feel its nothing when our citizens are being kidnapped killed and beheaded and we have open boarders and our goverment would like to appease another government who's country is doing this. WHAT:eek:

When both the Pilgrim Landing chart and the U.S. chart are hit at the same time, it is heavy weather for the country indeed. Pluto is on the Pilgrim Sun opposite the Saturn of that chart with our transiting Sun squaring both. Our U.S. Venus the same day from Sun and Pluto.

As mentioned before, I look at the Landing chart when considering threats to our soil because earth we built the country on is depicted there. September 11 registered strongly on the Landing chart, which has Mars at 16 Libra 42' and Neptune at 14 Libra in House 10. Both Pisces & Virgo are intercepted, so much of the damage occurs unseen. Saturn retrograde ruling the currency but concealed in Pisces is the financial foundation falling through. With Uranus transiting the hidden sector of House 9, there is much to fear from abroad in this matter.

The Pilgrim Moon, just risen, is well aspected by the Aries Sun just entering House 4, as is the ASC and the Node in House 1. Also Uranus at 2 Leo. People are working the land. There are housing starts despite the funding crisis. The population is fired up and ready to act. But April brings the Mars Saturn opposition on the 4th and the Mars Uranus conjunction on the 15th: cruel and violent moments.

Tuba, thank you so much for posting!

I really do get myself tied up in knots trying to figure out which chart is the best. The Sibly chart was so dead on for the 911 attack, but others far better than me argue for different charts for the USA.

There are times when I just want to throw up my hands and watch only what is called "astro-weather". (These are just the transits of the day which affect the entire world)

The cardinal crosses coming up in the summer of 2010 are an example of the latter. We all sense these are forming, but we have no earthly idea of how they will play out, how we in the USA will respond, or whether our nation will prevail and survive.

Given what is going on at the moment, I am not optimistic. Our "elected" government representatives seem to have their collective heads stuck in the simplistic slogans of the 60s, unfortunately. Many of them are desperately trying to apply the slogans of the past to present problems (that didn't exist then, but that foreshadowed these). I think it is called the "law of unintended consequences, or something)

Doesn't the Bible say something about old wine in new skins being a categorical mistake?

How to get these old politicians to stop with the 60s rhetoric? I guess we can't. They will keep on yapping their outdated mantras until there is a major catastrophe, and then they will look everywhere else but themselves to find blame.

What is old wisdom will be new again, and what they "think is new wisdom" will be found to be a total failure. That is just my humble opinion.

I honestly never thought that anyone in my family would ever see Revelation play out in our life time, but for those who are skeptics pick up the Bible and read,,,, it is what it is. I know I will get flamed for saying that, but so be it. I beleive we are seeing Revelations play out just as it was written.

TUBA, so glad you brought the PILGRIM LANDING CHART to light.

Would you please post a link to the chart?

Thank you

Tuba, you mentioned that chart before, and I would like to study it also.

But, this is just crossing the wires, and I wonder what "flickers of hope" he sees? I sure don't see them in studying the stars. Actually, if I wanted to be rude, I would say he is smoking those funny cigarettes. There isn't anything ahead to be optimistic about at all. Well, maybe for those that play the markets, they can play the "dead-cat/sucker" bounce in the markets.

I don't play those games. I think it is time to get into cash, and that will probably get inflated beyond our imagining, so learn to live lean, hard, and frugal. Pay no attention to all those cheerleaders in front of the curtain, for there is a totally clueless idiot behind it, and the congress we elected is even worse.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/2009032...bamabanking;_ylt=Al94XbysHpoUVIPRqYTyq5OyBhIF

I am posting the "sunrise" chart for the Pilgrims Landing in Massachusetts for every one to study. FifthEssence is very interested in this chart, and we can discuss it after we have had some time to do the comparisons. I see one cross aspect that is very interesting, but do not have the time to get to it now. (Another physical therapy session.)

PilgrimLanding.jpg

Please,will someone "paint me a picture",so to speak, of what our daily lives are going to look like?

I am not sure how to answer you, billiejo.

Astrology cannot predict exactly how a specific aspect, or aspect pattern (like the grand cross that will begin to form this coming fall, and fully manifesting in the summer of 2010) will play out. We can get a "feel" for the kinds of energies involved, though. It is more like a forecast that suggests the possibility of really bad weather.

Have you read through the pages on this thread topic? There is a lot of information that might be helpful. Everyone's life situation is different. How old one is, where one lives, how well prepared to live "low on the hog", how physically healthy, etc...

If I lived in an urban area, I would be in a different situation than if I live in the country, have a well with a hand pump, and some ability to garden.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. These help us to explain what astrology can, and cannot do.

I just found a fascinating analysis of the USA chart, written by an astrologer from Serbia. It is too long to post, but it is definitely worth reading. Keep in mind that he wrote part of his analysis way back in 1997!!!! Particularly notice the "highlighted" yellow text.

I am back to finish reading it, as I wanted to post it for you all as soon as I read it!

http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/nikola/amerika_krajimperije.htm

Hi housemouse...could you (to me the newbie) explain the cardinal crosses that are coming up in the summer and what they mean? TIA

((aside...my husband has been in the army going on 18 years now...and I do not know if that has something to do with it or not...but yesterday I had a real sense of foreboding in terms of National security.... do those crosses moving into place have anything to do with those types of feelings??? again tia and sorry for such a stupid question!))

Please,will someone "paint me a picture",so to speak, of what our daily lives are going to look like?

I don't think anyone can answer that question. Personally what I do is hope for the best but plan for the worse. I think thats all any of us can do. So many people think that this is just a bump in the road. I dont see it as just a bump in the road I see the things going on eerily familiar to the Book of Revelation. I wish I could speak more freely on this topic but this is an astrology furum, so I will just say that you may want to read Revelation, and please do not say that it cant be that because the rapture hasn't happened, because as much as everyone may want to beleive it, the raputure is not supported by the bible, it was an adopted theory by the Christian church after a vision from a Scotish girl named Margaret McDonald in the 1800's.... As much as I would like the rapture to be true if you really read the bible it is not true, and if it was true then why would God warn us so much about not taking the mark of the beast and what to watch for? Okay I am doing exactly what I said I would not do....
Anyway the only thing you can do is be prepared and have a plan, educate yourself and dont be sucked in by deception. Whats going to happen is going to happen the only thing that you can do is be prepared. Even if I am dead wrong about my thoughts and ideas, the same concept should be applied even if this is or isnt the book of Revelation playing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored