AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To your knowledge, did Dr. Sievers ever attempt a business partnership with another highly esteemed female doctor? (Prior to her inclusion of LS)

Thank you for your insight.

To your knowledge, did Dr. Sievers ever attempt a business partnership with another highly esteemed female doctor? (Prior to her inclusion of LS)

Thank you for your insight.

Yes, there was at least one other partnership attempt that didn't pan out quite a few years ago but it might not have been with who you are suggesting above. I only know very simple facts surrounding that almost partnership and at the time I felt that MS involvement muddied the waters with the people involved. MS might have been viewed as having charm when dealing with some people, I found his approach off putting and I don't think I was the only one.

You saw right through him... a wolf in sheep's clothing. Once you spot one you can spot another...they usually have the same MO....charm

i just wanted you to know i am thinking about you

(((AmazonRain)))... we all are. I am so, so sorry.

We probably don't say in enough, AmazonRain. For myself personally, every time I read and thank your posts, my heart literally goes out to you.
Words cannot properly express the empathy and what I can only describe as fellowship I (we?) feel towards you.
IME, your words often envelope the reader, for your connection and care to Dr. Sievers and the pursuit of justice for her, are palpable.

:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No words are adequate. AR, and all of TS patients who have come here to speak up for her, just know you're in our thoughts too.

My heart goes out to you, AmazonRain. I know there is no happiness about this information, but crushing sadness for your dear friend. I hope there is satisfaction in knowing that you are an excellent judge of character, both Teresa's and MS's, and that you did your best to bring your observations to us and gave us a full picture. I tried so hard to give MS the benefit of the doubt, but your posts were undeniable. I hoped, for the sake of the girls' and Teresa's family that you were wrong about your conclusions, but somehow I knew you weren't. I'm sure your work is not done. I hope for the sake of your safety that MS is arrested soon. Thank you for all you've done for your dear friend. Heartfelt hugs.
Lilibet

AmazonRain, you are such a steadfast advocate for your friend, Dr. Sievers. I am so sickened by the information that has now come out and cannot imagine how you must feel.

I send my thoughts, prayers, and encouragement to you. GB!

Thank you to everyone who has been posting kind and thoughtful posts. Yesterday was a pretty tough day for all who love Teresa but there is some relief in knowing that law enforcement is on top of their game and is continuing to pursue the mastermind behind this monstrous act. Please continue to pray that the girls remain safe and will be reunited with Teresa's family and friends soon. There was a beautiful sunset last night, shades of red and orange and purple with striated clouds. When I looked at the beautiful sky this is what came to mind - I know Teresa's spirit is traveling around offering pieces of her strength on the tough days. I look forward to a future where three monsters are put away for life. Thanks again everyone and thanks to Tricia, Beach, KateB, Nin and all of the fabulous sleuthers who will continue to fight for justice for Teresa's two little ones. There is still a long road ahead -

AmazomRain, you are a godsend for TS and her family.
I wish you all the best. It takes a very strong person to be in your shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of you today, AmazonRain. Thank you for being such a good friend to Teresa, and for sharing insight into her beautiful personality with us. :heartbeat:

Questions for AmazonRain or other family insiders:

*Are the girls tech savvy? Do they have cells or iPads for personal use? Although I would guess, MS has "locked down" any access they may have, I am still curious.
*Would one consider the girls outgoing and wise to life, in relation to their age, or sheltered and naive?
*Has MS been out and about w/o the girls?
*I am shocked he brought them to the DCF court hearing, is that normal? Do you think he was advised by his atty to bring them?
*Do you know if TS family has filed any paperwork to establish court ordered visitation with the girls?
*Do you know if MS mom BS is regularly interacting with the girls?
*Do you know anything about BS relationship with TS, was it good, bad, indifferent?
*Do you think MS was the idea man in regards to the murder, or do you think after a few years of complaining about TS and then more recently the possibility of separation/divorce to CWW, that CWW mentioned that he knew of a way to make the "problem" go away?

Thank you and big hugs!

Thank you Amazon Rain for posting here. You have my condolences on the loss of your friend.

Teresa enjoyed nice things and taking care of her family but her passion was not centered on anything materialistic. I know she loved her home in Bonita Springs but not because of the structure itself but because it was where her family called home. The idea to move to the Naples area and build a home and a new practice in the Naples area came from Mark. Teresa wanted a new practice that did not depend on insurance so she could spend more time with patients. It was Mark's idea to go to this area of Florida.

Do you recall what year it was when she mentioned Mark wanting to move?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969
Back