Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Federal legislation provides guidance to states by identifying a minimum set of acts or behaviors that define child abuse and neglect. The Federal Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA)- PDF (42 U.S.C.A. § 5106g), as amended by the CAPTA Reauthorization Act of 2010, defines child abuse and neglect as, at minimum:
  • "Any recent act or failure to act on the part of a parent or caretaker which results in death, serious physical or emotional harm, sexual abuse or exploitation"; or
  • "An act or failure to act which presents an imminent risk of serious harm."
All things considered and as much as I sympathize, this whole thing could have and should have been avoided altogether.
Yes, the charges fit.

FEB 18, 2024
In our previous report, Lt. Cummings said McDougal was arrested on Friday for an unrelated aggravated assault charge. McDougal's SUV was also identified by deputies as the one spotted by witnesses. During the press conference, deputies also confirmed McDougal was the last person known to be with Cunningham before she disappeared before school on Thursday.

The pictures of Steven outside of a store (possibly Dunkin Donuts) leaning against his truck, show's him wearing sliders. I wonder if LE looked into garbage dumpsters in the event he dumped clothing/shoes etc. I don't know where this thought came from but just thought I would share. IMO

There must be a good reason for the searches happening where they are .
Not sure if from a tip or someone 'talked' ?
Hoping Audrii is found soon and if she is no longer with us, that there will be evidence preserved.
Omo.

"There's additional information out there. We're just not releasing it. That's what the investigators are using to follow up on," Lt. Craig Cummings with the Texas Department of Public Safety said

In the US, perpetrators of child abuse are most likely to be parents of the child. The chart presents statistics of the number of child abusers in accordance with their relationship to the child
  • 13.4% of victims were maltreated by a known perpetrator who was not the child’s parent.
    • Child Daycare Provider - 0.3%
    • Foster Parent - 0.2%
    • Friend and Neighbor - 0.8%
    • Group Home and Residential Facility Staff 0.2%
    • Other Professional - 0.2%
    • Partner of Parent (Female) - 0.3%
    • Partner of Parent (Male) - 2.7%
    • Relative (Female) - 1.6%
    • Relative (Male) - 3.0%
    • More than three quarters (78.0%) of child fatalities involved at least one parent (Child maltreatment, 2016).
Child abuse perpetrator
*eta:
Reference

U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration on Children, Youth and Families, Children’s Bureau. (2022). Child Maltreatment 2020. Available from Child Maltreatment.

Last edited:
Haven't read the whole thread yet, my connection is iffy (I'm in Panama) but looking at that vehicle, it has some serious damage to the undercarriage. Wherever he went with it, it wasn't on regular roads. I doubt AC is anywhere near the water or dam. (I've just read up to page 13 so maybe already addressed.)

I'm wondering whether DSM is in a relationship with the grandmother. So he might be AC's father's 'roommate' by default. As far as I know, I've heard zero, zip from family members other than her mother. I have a sense of foreboding that AC has been abused with the knowledge of those who should have protected her.

Do we know if they knew each other prior to Audrii going missing? Just wondering how she would have his cell? They seemed to be acquainted.

I’d really like to figure out who’s who and all the relationships.

Have we seen Dad or Grandma at all? Make statements?

Do we know if they knew each other prior to Audrii going missing? Just wondering how she would have his cell? They seemed to be acquainted.

I’d really like to figure out who’s who and all the relationships.

Have we seen Dad or Grandma at all? Make statements?
Given the fact they're messaging back and forth on FB messenger (anyway I think that's the platform they were using) it does appear that they know each other. How well, when they met, how they met, etc., I have zero idea.

I have not seen any comments/statements (in MSM) by anyone in her family except for her mother.

Haven't read the whole thread yet, my connection is iffy (I'm in Panama) but looking at that vehicle, it has some serious damage to the undercarriage. Wherever he went with it, it wasn't on regular roads. I doubt AC is anywhere near the water or dam. (I've just read up to page 13 so maybe already addressed.)
IF foul play, wondering if the perp is going to try to get a lesser charge through plea bargaining ?
:(

Investigators continue to actively follow leads in this case, but we do not have any significant updates to report at this time.

However, law enforcement remains thankful for all the tips being provided and for all the efforts of everyone involved in the search for Audrii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid