Amscot, "Special K"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Early on, before all the "friends" myspace's went private, there was an "Alex" that Stephanie left a comment for on myspace, that was pretty direct, and angry, regarding KC/Caylee missing. Anyone remember the one I'm thinking of?

And as far as we know no one has come forward who helped her push her car into Amscot.
Nor has anyone mentioned that there was a note found on the windshield.

Yeah, I've never thought anyone was involved except KC. But are you guessing about these interviews being held back? - do we even know for sure that certain things are being held back? It seems to me like everyone is always guessing about this. Has someone from LE - or, like Pam Bondi, or any of the talking heads, ever said for sure they are holding things back?

The topic of this thread has not been explored on NG, or JVM, or Prime News has it? If not, why not?

Guessing ??? we know Annie/JPC are on the witness list, plus LE hints at further info from Tony.

Maybe the media not reading here ??

Early on, before all the "friends" myspace's went private, there was an "Alex" that Stephanie left a comment for on myspace, that was pretty direct, and angry, regarding KC/Caylee missing. Anyone remember the one I'm thinking of?

Found an older post about this. If the quote is correct, sound like this Stephanie is not afraid to tell it like it is. Not sure if this is SpecialK Stephanie, or another Stephanie, though, so take it with a grain of salt:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2424768&postcount=268

Hoping someone here will have older myspace screenshots, to clarify if it is Stephanie K who posted this on myspace.

Found an older post about this. If the quote is correct, sound like this Stephanie is not afraid to tell it like it is. Not sure if this is SpecialK Stephanie, or another Stephanie, though, so take it with a grain of salt:

Hoping someone here will have older myspace screenshots, to clarify if it is Stephanie K who posted this on myspace.

It couldn't be her, because her Myspace name on July 17 was not "Stefanie" like the poster of this supposed comment. It was "[Stephanie] Love You Caylee Marie Anthony".

22nd July 2008
1.42am – still up? We can text if u are
2.26am – HAHA what a fitting film2.36am – talked to lee.confirmed some stuff about casey.good thing we can all still help from the new office space.the reward is up to over 100 thousand dollars. We dont have to see her but we could see her reach out to us. Just out of curiosity, why did you, troy and ricardo go to peurtorico seperqately?
9.40am – you guys keep your ticket stubbs?
10.21 am – just might come up. Donthave to be a genius to realise that county will ask you guys if yoou have proof you flew out of town while caylee was missing11.29am wont take a genius or the feds to start talking to you guys bout thatb trip because you three left at diff times to out of the country while caylee was unaccounted for. Know hat I mean?2.29pm – you and the guys wanna get together tonight.
2. – if she gets out we just need to mobilize2.45.pm- cool rick? He has a nickname
2.58pm - shorter than amy? So is it just A ?or am?
3.00 pm – harris rosen has steped up and said he will help anyway he can! So awesome!3.14pm – orange county is saying the smell in the car is def human decomp.
3.17pm – what, when?
3.28pm – keep that.dont tell anyone else.county will want to know that
3.21pm – really? Dead animal why?
3.33pm – will do. Dont tell anyone that....not even the boys. We may have just strengthened the timeline3. 3 pm– ok tell troy not to tell anyone! Very important. Ears everywhere. How are things going downtown? Do you know who harris rosen is?
3.51pm – they are coming. Harris is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He own the rosen hospitality school.i reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message and has put his support behind us in any possible
3.54pm - not good news in the hearing.the k9 alerted to human decomp in both the trunk of the car and backyard of the house near her playset
4.05pm- she isnt getting out
4.09pm – yeah...this is making me sick
4.48 pm - when do you go in to pick up?
5.42pm – oh ok and ric is just as gullible as the rest of us obviously he will never know.5.46pm- I have to find out if i'm talking to melich tonight
5.48 pm - will do
6.28 pm – I am in
6.49pm when and where are we meeting?

These Texts have me puzzled!!!!!!!!!!
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Wasn't Amy a vet or working at a vet's? I remember something about dogs getting neutered. :waitasec:

Great point. Special K typically gets yanked from vet offices and is then sold on the street.

The other thing about running out of gas, is if the gauge is not broken (stated in last doc dump) she did run out of gas on the 24th, and she must have on the 30th or why ask Amy for gas cans. George said something to the effect that he ask Cindy to bring gas along with cash when they picked up up the car at Johnson's towing because the gauge was always sticking and KC kept running out of gas. Or does she just let it run out because she is low on cash, and it is cheaper to just put in a small amount of gas each time? Or was it the smell and she couldn't risk stopping for gas in case someone would smell the car.

Probably the low on gas bit. If she has to be rescued, her hero is the one paying for the gas.

Probably the low on gas bit. If she has to be rescued, her hero is the one paying for the gas.
'
I think it was stated in a Jail interview bewtween GA, KC and CA that there was nothing wrong with the car. Because CA asked KC why she didnt go back to get the car. She said to KC "Doesnt make sense"". Why didnt you go back for the car.

Link to a resume online featuring Stephanie K...

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache...KIS,+amscotfinancial&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Link to Colonial High Alumni...

Casey A. and a Stephanie K., rumored general manager of Amscot, who were both in the class of 2004...

http://www.colonialhigh.ocps.net/alumni/2004.htm#T

This link is to a doc stock with a pic purported to be Casey with Stephanie K...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3952358/Index-Friends-and-Players-in-Anthony-murder-trial

This is a myspace purported to be Stephanie K's...it's private, but mood and Caylee comment may be interesting to some...

http://www.myspace.com/kostakiss

And the facebook page...

http://www.facebook.com/people/Stephanie-Kostakis/5124116

Here is the jail visitation log showing S.K....not sure if visit occurred...

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

Interestingly, on the 30th of June Casey goes out for gas cans with Casey, and estimates her leaving around 5-ish...Casey calls Special K just before 5 on the 30th of June...as soon as Amy left?

I think it may be possible to make linkage, from the car, through the calls to and from Special K and other matters...ie gas cans...and the early am call, from Special K, on the 4th of July shortly after 7, really piques my interest. Especially after the busy text and calling the night before from Lee and Mallory...

I think she may not have been out of gas...but possibly low on gas and wanted to be sure...

It couldn't be her, because her Myspace name on July 17 was not "Stefanie" like the poster of this supposed comment. It was "[Stephanie] Love You Caylee Marie Anthony".

Your nick changes on everything when you change it. Even if your comments are old it still changes your nick and picture.

Is that like how you meant the nick thing?

22nd July 2008
1.42am – still up? We can text if u are
2.26am – HAHA what a fitting film2.36am – talked to lee.confirmed some stuff about casey.good thing we can all still help from the new office space.the reward is up to over 100 thousand dollars. We dont have to see her but we could see her reach out to us. Just out of curiosity, why did you, troy and ricardo go to peurtorico seperqately?
9.40am – you guys keep your ticket stubbs?
10.21 am – just might come up. Donthave to be a genius to realise that county will ask you guys if yoou have proof you flew out of town while caylee was missing11.29am wont take a genius or the feds to start talking to you guys bout thatb trip because you three left at diff times to out of the country while caylee was unaccounted for. Know hat I mean?2.29pm – you and the guys wanna get together tonight.
2. – if she gets out we just need to mobilize2.45.pm- cool rick? He has a nickname
2.58pm - shorter than amy? So is it just A ?or am?
3.00 pm – harris rosen has steped up and said he will help anyway he can! So awesome!3.14pm – orange county is saying the smell in the car is def human decomp.
3.17pm – what, when?
3.28pm – keep that.dont tell anyone else.county will want to know that
3.21pm – really? Dead animal why?
3.33pm – will do. Dont tell anyone that....not even the boys. We may have just strengthened the timeline3. 3 pm– ok tell troy not to tell anyone! Very important. Ears everywhere. How are things going downtown? Do you know who harris rosen is?
3.51pm – they are coming. Harris is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He own the rosen hospitality school.i reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message and has put his support behind us in any possible
3.54pm - not good news in the hearing.the k9 alerted to human decomp in both the trunk of the car and backyard of the house near her playset
4.05pm- she isnt getting out
4.09pm – yeah...this is making me sick
4.48 pm - when do you go in to pick up?
5.42pm – oh ok and ric is just as gullible as the rest of us obviously he will never know.5.46pm- I have to find out if i'm talking to melich tonight
5.48 pm - will do
6.28 pm – I am in
6.49pm when and where are we meeting?

These Texts have me puzzled!!!!!!!!!!
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Ok, this is off topic from this thread but I wanted to say it has puzzled me too. I don't get the whole
-she can reach out to us
-we nee to mobilize
comments. I wondered wha the was saying. was he talking about the reward or something?

'
I think it was stated in a Jail interview bewtween GA, KC and CA that there was nothing wrong with the car. Because CA asked KC why she didnt go back to get the car. She said to KC "Doesnt make sense"". Why didnt you go back for the car.

Unless CA & KC have discussed the car more than once......What CA says to KC is "Why didn't SHE (not you) go back & get the car"......KC throws a fit & never answers, CA hands GA the phone.

this is why some of us think KC first told the A's that "zanny" (or some other female) must of abandoned the car.

Unless CA & KC have discussed the car more than once......What CA says to KC is "Why didn't SHE (not you) go back & get the car"......KC throws a fit & never answers, CA hands GA the phone.

this is why some of us think KC first told the A's that "zanny" (or some other female) must of abandoned the car.

So CA and GA would know that was a lie as Tony picks her up along with her bags with pop sickles and frozen chicken.

That is a different Stephanie - Alex's sister.

So CA and GA would know that was a lie as Tony picks her up along with her bags with pop sickles and frozen chicken.

IIRC.....the visit takes place in early Aug. & Tony's interview isn't released until late Aug.

I'm sure the A's Are already 'doubting' KC's zanny story by then & are trying to pin her down on parts of it.

Also think KC's realizes she's been caught in one of her lies.....because she never answers CA's question.......simply pitches one of her fits.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back