Amscott, the car & the garbage dumpster revisited

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think some evidence, etc. was put in the Amscot dumpster?

• Yes

Votes: 348 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 134 27.8%

• Total voters
This dumpster had gps system on it and they knew the exact spot to search at landfill,already searched ,nothing there.
This was stated on Nancy Grace the other night.

I saw\heard the same thing. They searched the exact spot and found nothing.

Has anyone pointed out on this thread
That there is a gas station right next to the Amscot on Goldenrod?

i think she was hoping someone would steal it.

http://ocarcims.ocfl.net/website/oc_hauler/textonly/default.asp?pid=302214000000121

It's taken me forever to find the scheduled pick up dates for the Amscot dumpster. Orange Co. Utilities Solid Waste has Monday and Thursday listed.

The trash truck will skip the pick up if there is anything blocking the dumpster. Casey's car was first NOTICED on a Thursday morning. Could it have been there before the morning of Thursday June 27th? If the garbage trunk was unable to pick up because her car being in the way, that may have been what prompted the Amscot employee to act on the towing issue.

To Yosande: The car was on empty according to the statement of George Anthony in his initial statement to LE. Also,the tow company told LE GA had to go and get gas for abandoned car.

Well,we are talking about a blooming idiot (Casey Anthony). Need I say more? Or else she had spent up all the dough she had stolen from family and friends.

Holly was the friend's name who was on NG several times and also on Larry King Live.I felt she was a really good friend to all the Anthony's as she mentioned being at their home many times. Then zilch. My guess is that Cindy didn't like something Holly said and dropped the friendship. If so,the Anthony's are going to end up w/o ANY friends. Holly never spoke badly of any of that crew so Holly,you are well out of that zoo if they threw you and your friendship away.

Holly was the friend's name who was on NG several times and also on Larry King Live.I felt she was a really good friend to all the Anthony's as she mentioned being at their home many times. Then zilch. My guess is that Cindy didn't like something Holly said and dropped the friendship. If so,the Anthony's are going to end up w/o ANY friends. Holly never spoke badly of any of that crew so Holly,you are well out of that zoo if they threw you and your friendship away.

I had hope:boohoo: to some degree that possibly :confused:Caylee was alive somewhere.:confused:That hope totally vanished for me after the Tn. Body Farm Info:eek: was released, and the forensic DNA evidence.:eek:What I thought about the situation and Casey changed 360 degrees.:rolleyes:

Perhaps this announcement:waitasec::loser: was the point :mad:that Holly decided to disengage from "rallying":woohoo: for the Anthony family.:confused:

Could any WS'er who lives in Orlando do us a favor and go over to the Amscot dumpster and tell us if it has a side door? And if it doesn't have a side door, then how high is the top of the dumpster?

Also, I'm really curious to know if the gates around the dumpster are locked at night. If there are any "night owls" who live in Orlando, could you drive by and check this out for us? (I'm assuming that Casey left her car there in the middle of the night, since it was first noticed at 7 am.)

In my opinion, if the dumpster does not have a side door and/or if the gates are locked at night, then I don't think Casey put Caylee's body into the dumpster. JMO

Another strange thing that keeps bothering me is the fact that if Casey really ran out of gas (either purposely or accidentally), then that would have made it much harder for someone to steal her car. I don't think most car thieves usually carry around cans of gasoline! Even though she left the keys on the seat, if someone tried to start it and it wouldn't start, then they would probably give up. The car was 10 years old anyway, so it wasn't worth much. (It was a 1998 two-door Pontiac Sunfire.)

I had hope:boohoo: to some degree that possibly :confused:Caylee was alive somewhere.:confused:That hope totally vanished for me after the Tn. Body Farm Info:eek: was released, and the forensic DNA evidence.:eek:What I thought about the situation and Casey changed 360 degrees.:rolleyes:

Perhaps this announcement:waitasec::loser: was the point :mad:that Holly decided to disengage from "rallying":woohoo: for the Anthony family.:confused:
I see that you heart smileys.

There don't seem to be many friends left. Family (apart from immediate) also appears to have completely withdrawn from the situation...

I think Christine is CA girlfriend not her brothers girlfrined...and IMO I think she was able to handle Casey better than her parents and brother....now she probably sees the real Casey

I don't remember anyone coming forward in defense of the Anthonys other than one nice lady on NG. She's since disappeared!

I think she hoped the car to be broken in to and maybe stolen. I think that is why she may have left her purse as a temptation. The car smelled and she had to get rid of it. She put it next to the dumpster so no one would notice the odor. If the car was stolen she would not have to explain the stench in the back the theives would. JMO

Don't the "Missing Posters" indicate Caylee weighed 35 pounds? Wouldn't it be a real chore to lift a 35 pound body into any dumpster? (Unless you had help or were a brawny he-man)

I've always heard that a dead body is very difficult to move and seems to be twice as heavy as its true weight. I believe that's where the term "dead weight" comes from. ??

Someone else on another thread suggested that it wasn't Caylee put in the dumpster, but her things- clothes/toys/backpack, etc... What does everyone think about that possibility? Maybe she dumped Caylee elsewhere but still disposed of evidence in the dumpster?

It would be hard for me to life, but I am weak. Many jobs require you to lift 40-50lbs to work for them.

LP said on NG the other night, the dead weight thing is a fallacy... 35 pounds of feathers feels the same as 35 pounds of beans, etc. Just the messenger, dont shoot me... I dont know the answer

Don't the "Missing Posters" indicate Caylee weighed 35 pounds? Wouldn't it be a real chore to lift a 35 pound body into any dumpster? (Unless you had help or were a brawny he-man)

I've always heard that a dead body is very difficult to move and seems to be twice as heavy as its true weight. I believe that's where the term "dead weight" comes from. ??

That was Christine, who is not Lee's girlfriend.

I believe LA girlfriend's name is Mallory. In the jail phone conversation, Casey told Cindy to get Tony's number from Lee. She knew he was at the Anthony home because she saw Mallory's car out front.

It would be hard for me to life, but I am weak. Many jobs require you to lift 40-50lbs to work for them.

LP said on NG the other night, the dead weight thing is a fallacy... 35 pounds of feathers feels the same as 35 pounds of beans, etc. Just the messenger, dont shoot me... I dont know the answer

Hi M4M - I know what you mean about lifting - but aren't most dumpsters at least 5 ft tall or so? And KC is what...about 5' 4" - just trying to picture her heaving 35 pounds up that high. It could be done probably --

The thing about "dead weight" I really don't know either - just what I've heard all my life.

I think Casey had already gotten rid of anything incriminating when she parked the car. I think she parked it because Cindy had already found out where she was staying and were threatening to call the police and report the car stolen as well as the theft of money. George told the towyard guy that they had found their daughter, but the grand daughter was still missing. Casey did not want to get caught by LE driving that vehicle. I just can't figure out if she knew it was smelling that much.

I remember reading (weeks ago) that the cadaver dogs didn't hit on the dumpster, so, no, I don't think she put Caylee in *that* dumpster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back