"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe him... why are we hearing about all this 9 years later?... I don't trust ga & ca, and I never will... The closest thing we will ever get to the truth from them was in the very beginning, before everything blew up on them and they started to back track and circle the wagon to protect fca... Cindy's conversation with Amy H and her original phone calls to 911 were the truth... how "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." ... And when george sat down with investigators and explained what a liar and thief his daughter was and that he knew what the smell was as well...

Never have we heard that Caylee was sleeping for 10 to 12 hours and had dark circles... As a matter of fact, they have gone on and on over the years about how healthy she was and what a great mom fca was, etc... Had it not taken 9 years for him to first mention it, maybe I'd believe him. I've just been burnt too many times by them... Team fca has been notorious for browsing online sites, like here, and then use popular theories as their new truth... And then they get a bunch of folks to say, "I knew it...they're telling the truth..."

All jmo.

I agree that he absolutely should have done something if he thought Caylee was being drugged, but I doubt he would have been able to talk about mere suspicions on the stand during trial. Way too prejudicial without some sort of concrete proof backing it up.

I agree that he absolutely should have done something if he thought Caylee was being drugged, but I doubt he would have been able to talk about mere suspicions on the stand during trial. Way too prejudicial without some sort of concrete proof backing it up.

I was just looking back at some old threads, trying to remember if they were able to do any toxicology tests on Caylee??? And if so what were the results? I'm not familiar with how that particular kind of drug (benzos, zanax) would break down. Does anyone remember?

All jmo.

Screenshot_2.png

That's the picture of her he has up!

He called her *IT*, and wouldn't use her name! :floorlaugh:

I was just looking back at some old threads, trying to remember if they were able to do any toxicology tests on Caylee??? And if so what were the results? I'm not familiar with how that particular kind of drug (benzos, zanax) would break down. Does anyone remember?

All jmo.

None. :(

Sorry just had to laugh about that seeing as the defense's entire opening statement was a fantasy.

All jmo.
There was only hair, bones, and a few teeth left. I don't know what tests they ran or didn't, but the condition of the remains weren't particularly conducive to all the types of tests.

I think she was interested in chloroform and researched it, but it was ultimately too complicated for her.

I think on June 16, she was very angry at her mother and she wanted Caylee dead because:

A) She wanted to punish Cindy for threatening to throw her out and take custody of Caylee.
B) She was getting sick of being a mother, soon Caylee would start to talk and this would complicate things.
C) She was jealous of the attention that Caylee got and felt that everyone "loved Caylee more than they loved her" and they "only cared about Caylee."
D) She's an eraser killer and she wanted Caylee out of the way. She decided her life would be much better without Caylee.

But her other plans up until then hadn't panned out. Some of them were too complicated, others were too messy, etc.

So she googled "fool-proof suffication" and then suffocated Caylee in some way, hopefully while Caylee was drugged or down for her nap.

Speaking of the chloroform searches.
If I remember correctly, there were issues that had arisen back March of 2008 as well. I think she wanted to go out to party for i.e.: St Patty's Day /her birthday but didn't have a babysitter (namely Cindy and George) and money being stolen. Perhaps that was around the time she stole/forged the check from her grandparents account.

I've never believed fca gave her zanax and/or used the trunk as a babysitter. I know it's still a popular belief, but, for me, there was never evidence she was given zanax and when fca's day to day events were broken down Caylee was usually accounted for and was with either fca or ga & ca... Fca threw around the nanny lies as a way to look important, like she was this high class professional with a great career.... She used the nanny lie with cindy on the occasions when ca wouldn't watch Caylee at night and fca wanted to have a sleepover with ricardo. Fca knew ca would never allow Caylee to have sleepovers with her and her flavor of the month...gross

Caylee never went on sleepovers at tl's apartment only because Tony wouldn't allow it, otherwise I'm sure fca would've had her over there at night as well...

All jmo.

I am of the same belief in regards to Zanax BUT I don't rule out the possibility that she was giving Caylee OTC medication even meds that can cause sleepiness or drowsiness or stuff from the grandparents medicine cabinet.

I never believed the drowning or sexual abuse fairy tale thrown out by Baez at the trial. I asked a poster who DID believe it on another forum today why they thought a loving grandfather would put his granddaughter's body in garbage bags and toss her in a swamp. Answer-He wanted her to decompose before anyone could find out he had raped her and she was no longer a virgin! I responded that was the first I'd heard of this allegation, he/she claimed Baez mentioned it in his opening argument. Anyone hear that? Anyway, just shows to what lengths some people will go to defend Casey. In her latest interview Casey claims Caylee was alive and well and with George the last time she saw her, and George told her Caylee would be fine. Really? What happened to the accidental drowning that was presented at trial? Could her lying get any more bizarre?

BBM
No, I don't remember that at all.
I don't think Baez mentioned WHO dumped Caylee's body did he unless that part was directed to Roy Kronk.

All jmo.

Yes, Toxicology tests were done and no drugs were found.
The author of the toxicology results does say that no drugs were found but that "These results do not rule out the decedent's prior use and/or exposure to volatiles and/or drugs"
here is the link to the Autopsy and Toxicology report
http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/anthony, caylee_report.pdf

BBM
No, I don't remember that at all.
I don't think Baez mentioned WHO dumped Caylee's body did he unless that part was directed to Roy Kronk.

He never even mentioned how her body ended up in the swamp... He insinuated that it was george in opening, but he didn't touch it with a ten foot pole... Even he, the master of inventing twisted fairy tales, couldn't muster up a lie to cover the fact that fca, and only fca, drove her there in the trunk of that car...

Jbaez was interviewed a year or two after the verdict and he said that he still didn't know how Caylee got to the woods...and that part really bothers him, that she was dumped like that... I wanted to spit fire I was so disgusted with him...

All jmo.

Was trying to reply to Tulessa on the Politan video

Speaking of the chloroform searches.
If I remember correctly, there were issues that had arisen back March of 2008 as well. I think she wanted to go out to party for i.e.: St Patty's Day /her birthday but didn't have a babysitter (namely Cindy and George) and money being stolen. Perhaps that was around the time she stole/forged the check from her grandparents account.

Yes!... that was exactly what happened and cindy closed her boa account cutting fca off from her main $$$ source... Fca started to search chloroform days later, as well as neck breaking, household weapons, etc... Many believe her intention was to off ga & ca...

All jmo.

Does anyone know if FCA ever took a polygraph test?

Does anyone know if FCA ever took a polygraph test?

FCA did not take a polygraph test, at least not one that was offered from law enforcement including the FBI.
We don't know if she did one with her own defense team.

The FBI did offer Cindy,George and Lee to take a polygraph test, which at first , George and Cindy accepted then later refused.
Lee delivered the news that the family would not take polygraph tests but did not offer any explanation(s).
This was during the time Leonard Padilla and his team were involved

We had at least 1 thread dedicated to the topic of polygraph test.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?70946-From-LP-No-Lie-Dector-Tests

I can't watch the show, being in Australia, and not sure I could handle it due to the unhealthy obsession I had with the case. It brought me to WS as a lurker, like many.
I read everything I could find about the case.
One of the postmortems definitely said that Caylees skull was a distorted shape from sleeping too much. Does anyone else remember that? This is why I believe Casey had been knocking Cayley out for extended periods of time. And, yes, she was dark under the eyes.

The whole Anthony tribe makes me sick. They all know that she killed the baby. And they aren't so stupid as to think that she duck taped a dead child's nose and mouth closed.

Felon Anthony is stupid and evil - a very dangerous combination. The fact that men will date her is mind-boggling to me. But, there are women who marry murderers on death row - so what do I know? She and Stabby Arias should be room mates in hell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19
Back