"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just watched the entire 3 parts. Time hasn't lessened the pain and injustice for Caylee. I walked away after the heartbreaking verdict, I still don't see how there is any conclusion but the obvious. Casey did not want to be a Mom, the evidence to this day is overwhelming..If only Caylee's body had been found sooner, if only this never happened. Good to see some familiar names and some new ones. Caylee, we will never forget you. Casey will still have to answer to this someday..and there won't be any one there to lie and cover for her.

the show didn't air in canada. links on youtube are disabled. can't watch ID online in canada. can anyone post the show so we can watch too? thanks.

the show didn't air in canada. links on youtube are disabled. can't watch ID online in canada. can anyone post the show so we can watch too? thanks.
Im outside of the US and it is all pay for play to dodgy websites on YouTube. Not worth it.

Do people not understand how unbelievably lucky fca got that she wasn't found for 6 months when she was just down the street in the very first available spot someone could stash a body???

this reminded me of one particularly infuriating mind game. (I'm fuzzy on the numbers, but ... ) FCA said she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 11 (or whatever time she actually said). Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area behind two houses on the next street over, and the numbers on those houses ended in 9 and 11. one of those two homeowners was first-named Zenaida and the other was last-named Gonzalez (or was it Fernandez?)

anyway, I remember some posts (or perhaps a thread?) re that

but, yeah, the rains and then the deep water that stymied the efforts of Tim/EquuSearch and others just. down. the. street.

this reminded me of one particularly infuriating mind game. (I'm fuzzy on the numbers, but ... ) FCA said she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 11 (or whatever time she actually said). Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area behind two houses on the next street over, and the numbers on those houses ended in 9 and 11. one of those two homeowners was first-named Zenaida and the other was last-named Gonzalez (or was it Fernandez?)

but, yeah, the rains and then the deep water that stymied the efforts of Tim/EquuSearch and others just. down. the. street.

The real person's name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. The lady who sued tor defamation to clear her name.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anth...-zenaida-fernandez-gonzalez/story?id=14071444

I was referring to the three part documentary which this thread is about and asking if you find a viewable link in this country that we are in to please share it.

Ok. Well i don't know, and wasn't really wanting to watch it. But certainly if i find out will post it.
Have to go by what posters are saying about it there. Doesn't sound like anything new though.
<modsnip>

In her Statement she said she dropped Caylee off at her 'nanny's" apartment at Sawgrass between 9am and 1pm (Which actually was the time, then boyfriend, Tony L was at school/lab)

Link to Thread FCA Written Statement
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?69640-Casey-Anthony-s-Written-Statement

Link to Tony L interview with LE(he says he had school/lab between 9am and 1pm)
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A_Lazzaro072208.htm

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...news13/Casey Anthony/Lazzaro, Anthony0728.pdf

Yes, there was a discussion or thread about the names and house numbers at the end the A's street. But I think the thread with the house addresses and people names came from posters sleuthing on Caylee's whereabouts because so many thought there is a little bit of truth mixed in to FCA's lies.

HI gramcracker....it's been a while my friend. :smile:

All jmo.

In her Statement she said she dropped Caylee off at her 'nanny's" apartment at Sawgrass between 9am and 1pm (Which actually was the time, then boyfriend, Tony L was at school/lab)

Link to Thread FCA Written Statement
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?69640-Casey-Anthony-s-Written-Statement

Link to Tony L interview with LE(he says he had school/lab between 9am and 1pm)
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_A_Lazzaro072208.htm

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...news13/Casey Anthony/Lazzaro, Anthony0728.pdf

Yes, there was a discussion or thread about the names and house numbers at the end the A's street. But I think the thread with the house addresses and people names came from posters sleuthing on Caylee's whereabouts because so many thought there is a little bit of truth mixed in to FCA's lies.
yes, exactly. thank you. I hoped someone would remember it

home ownership/tax records/etc being accessible to the public, after Caylee's remains were located the Sleuthers found information which yet again appeared to reveal truths amid lies

So I watched the series. Not much new really. But I will never understand how she got off.
Casey is a vicious lying murdering psychopath.
How she could do that to her daddy is beyond me.
The 911 call where Cindy stated that when they got the car out of impound "When we found our daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" spoke volumes.
HER parents KNEW their daughter killed that baby.
The smell of decomp was overpowering and a unique smell.
A seasoned investigator or medical worker knows that smell immediately.

So here is where it gets scary for me as a grandmother.
Their daughter basically ups and leaves after living with them all that time. Missing for 31 days and no one asks the obvious question? Where's little CA?
They don't immediately hem Casey up in a corner and demand to see their grandbaby? After 2 days being gone they should have been asking.
How long did she drive around with that precious baby's body in her car to get the smell and stain THAT imbedded into the car and trunk? It had to be for a week at least.
Did no one notice a smell coming from her car in parking lots and such?
Something that bothered me during the show was they kept referring to multiple bags at the crime scene. Was CA actually in pieces? I can't remember that from before and during the trial.
Why did the grandparents NEVER meet this Zanny the Nanny?
I'm rewatching it now to add some further questions and observations. But for now these are some I have,
I know everything they say is a lie now.
But I do think Casey had been drugging her daughter for some time to keep her unconscious while she partied. It was a normal thing for her to do. I think Zanny was actually Xanax.
I do think she drugged her with some heavy meds and taped her mouth shut to keep her from making noise if she woke up while Casey partied. Only this time she put it on too tight. She smothered her while she lay unconscious in the trunk of her car. It was the summer and hot in Florida. I think CA passed out from partying and only realized too late that her baby girl was left all night and possibly a day in the trunk due to intoxication or being on drugs. When she realized it she had to think up something quick. That's when she stopped living at home. She disposed of her body after a few days near her home possibly because it was familiar to her and partially because she could keep an eye on the area easily.
She dumped her like trash.
She didn't want to be a mother anymore. She wanted to go out and be reckless and have fun without being tied down with a child. So whether she meant to kill her that night or not, I don't think she really cared. Her main mission at that point was to enjoy the time without her noose around her neck and that included her child and her parents.
Did she really think people would buy the kidnapping story?
Dragging all of LE around trying to pull off her lie just astounds me.
BUT I do truly think the parents knew she was missing almost immediately. They had to have known.
The part they don't want to admit is their daughter is a complete monster.
There is no hope for Casey ever being a normal caring individual.
She is dangerous imho.
I am not going to blame her parents for her behavior. Some people are just born bad seeds imho.
Not saying that her parents are sane by any means but they aren't on Casey's level of bat **** crazy.
Dealing with a daughter that is crazy like that will drive you totally insane.
A parent of a child like this handles their kids the best they can.
I can totally see Cindy loosing her mind with Casey all the time. She probably pushed her mother to that point on purpose just to get her mad and get a kick out of it.
Didn't her parents notice that Casey didn't have any income coming in? For an extended period of time way before her daughter went missing?
What job allows you to come and go when you want to anyway?

She should be in a locked institution for the remainder of her life. God forbid she has another child!

The jury was made up of idiots. Period.
I do not feel sorry for the parents by any means. They lied for Casey knowing she killed that precious child.
I know I wouldn't lie for mine if I was in that situation. I'd help the prosecution to be honest.
She made a comment in one of her talks with her parents in jail.
When asked where she thinks she is, Casey states she thinks she is close by and ok.
She was close by all along. and I think she said she was "ok" because she knew she was in heaven and not in any danger.
I don't think the parents had anything to do with the death of Caylee or disposing of her body. But I do think they knew she was dead and it happened at the hands of her own mother.
Why they protected Casey I will personally NEVER understand.
UGH. Why doesn't Casey just tell the truth now? Nothing can be done anyway.

I blame my own Mother for me breaking down and watching this. Let me explain... I was cat sitting her kittens for two days and while going through her DVR programs, I came across this "three-part-special." Temptation got the best of me (I am so ashamed of myself :shame:)

I agree with most here when I say that it was like slowly poking a thousand needles into a scar until it ripped open. I can honestly say I legit hate Casey Anthony. I am NOT ashamed of that even if it makes me a bad person. What she did to little Caylee is unforgivable. Period.

I can also say that I still have ZERO sympathy for Cindy and George Anthony. They created that monster and allowed her to get away with murdering their innocent grandchild. I do not believe a word that comes out of either one of their mouths. What they did to Caylee is unforgivable and I have no problem in hoping they suffer with the fact that they chose a murderer over an innocent baby that no one in their family ever deserved. If that makes me a bad person... I honestly do not care. I do not believe that they are on opposite sides. I honestly believe the only reason they acted like they were on opposite sides was because it would bring in more ratings. If George honestly believed what he said he believed, he would not be with Cindy. Period.

Nice to see everyone come back together for Caylee though. We loved that precious baby more than her own family.

Watching this series reminded me of one of the weirdest "mom" reactions that I had completely forgotten about, but it sadly explains a lot: The part when Cindy recalls Casey coming to her office one day and tells her she's pregnant and Cindy throws her arm around her and says you're going to be a great mom.

Seriously? No one ever talks about/asks about the father? How is Casey going to be a great mom when she's not even independent herself? Sadly, that sums it up for me. If I knew nothing else about this story, and someone opened with that scene, I would say to myself, "Oh yeah, this isn't going to end well."

Your version of how Caylee died was what I always thought, assuming it wasn't deliberate. I could be wrong, but I don't think Casey was living at home for the "31 days". The parents were trying to track her down and talk to Caylee, but she always blew them off. It was only when Cindy found out where she was living, went there, and pounded on the door that she was told Caylee was missing. I agree the parents knew the moment they picked up the car that Caylee was dead and Casey had done it.

So I watched the series. Not much new really. But I will never understand how she got off.
Casey is a vicious lying murdering psychopath.
How she could do that to her daddy is beyond me.
The 911 call where Cindy stated that when they got the car out of impound "When we found our daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" spoke volumes.
HER parents KNEW their daughter killed that baby.
The smell of decomp was overpowering and a unique smell.
A seasoned investigator or medical worker knows that smell immediately.

So here is where it gets scary for me as a grandmother.
Their daughter basically ups and leaves after living with them all that time. Missing for 31 days and no one asks the obvious question? Where's little CA?
They don't immediately hem Casey up in a corner and demand to see their grandbaby? After 2 days being gone they should have been asking.
How long did she drive around with that precious baby's body in her car to get the smell and stain THAT imbedded into the car and trunk? It had to be for a week at least.
Did no one notice a smell coming from her car in parking lots and such?
Something that bothered me during the show was they kept referring to multiple bags at the crime scene. Was CA actually in pieces? I can't remember that from before and during the trial.
Why did the grandparents NEVER meet this Zanny the Nanny?
I'm rewatching it now to add some further questions and observations. But for now these are some I have,
I know everything they say is a lie now.
But I do think Casey had been drugging her daughter for some time to keep her unconscious while she partied. It was a normal thing for her to do. I think Zanny was actually Xanax.
I do think she drugged her with some heavy meds and taped her mouth shut to keep her from making noise if she woke up while Casey partied. Only this time she put it on too tight. She smothered her while she lay unconscious in the trunk of her car. It was the summer and hot in Florida. I think CA passed out from partying and only realized too late that her baby girl was left all night and possibly a day in the trunk due to intoxication or being on drugs. When she realized it she had to think up something quick. That's when she stopped living at home. She disposed of her body after a few days near her home possibly because it was familiar to her and partially because she could keep an eye on the area easily.
She dumped her like trash.
She didn't want to be a mother anymore. She wanted to go out and be reckless and have fun without being tied down with a child. So whether she meant to kill her that night or not, I don't think she really cared. Her main mission at that point was to enjoy the time without her noose around her neck and that included her child and her parents.
Did she really think people would buy the kidnapping story?
Dragging all of LE around trying to pull off her lie just astounds me.
BUT I do truly think the parents knew she was missing almost immediately. They had to have known.
The part they don't want to admit is their daughter is a complete monster.
There is no hope for Casey ever being a normal caring individual.
She is dangerous imho.
I am not going to blame her parents for her behavior. Some people are just born bad seeds imho.
Not saying that her parents are sane by any means but they aren't on Casey's level of bat **** crazy.
Dealing with a daughter that is crazy like that will drive you totally insane.
A parent of a child like this handles their kids the best they can.
I can totally see Cindy loosing her mind with Casey all the time. She probably pushed her mother to that point on purpose just to get her mad and get a kick out of it.
Didn't her parents notice that Casey didn't have any income coming in? For an extended period of time way before her daughter went missing?
What job allows you to come and go when you want to anyway?

She should be in a locked institution for the remainder of her life. God forbid she has another child!

The jury was made up of idiots. Period.
I do not feel sorry for the parents by any means. They lied for Casey knowing she killed that precious child.
I know I wouldn't lie for mine if I was in that situation. I'd help the prosecution to be honest.
She made a comment in one of her talks with her parents in jail.
When asked where she thinks she is, Casey states she thinks she is close by and ok.
She was close by all along. and I think she said she was "ok" because she knew she was in heaven and not in any danger.
I don't think the parents had anything to do with the death of Caylee or disposing of her body. But I do think they knew she was dead and it happened at the hands of her own mother.
Why they protected Casey I will personally NEVER understand.
UGH. Why doesn't Casey just tell the truth now? Nothing can be done anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back