An arrest has been made!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
San Joaquin County Superior Court
Stockton Courthouse
April 14, 2009

NOTICE TO THE MEDIA:

The arraignment in the case People of the State of California v. Melissa Huckaby has been scheduled for Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 1:00pm in Department 35 of the main Stockton Courthouse.

Pool cameras will be admitted into the courtroom starting at 12:15 pm . The following personnel will be admitted and allowed to gather images and sound:

Two (2) TV pool cameras (16x 9 and 4x3) – To be determined by the media
One (1) still photograph camera – Associated Press
One (1) video camera for newspapers – Stockton Record
One (1) pool designee for radio – KFBK 1530 AM

No live transmission will be allowed.

Due to high media interest, there will be limited courtroom seating; not all media may be allowed in the courtroom.

20 seats have been designated for journalists. The following media agencies have been chosen by members of the Statewide Bench-Bar-Media Committee to occupy those seats:

Sacramento Bee
Tracy Press
Stockton Record
Bay Area News Group
Associated Press
San Francisco Chronicle (print pool)

KOVR-TV (CBS affiliate)
KCRA-TV
KXTV-News10
Univision, Channel 19
ABC Network News
NBC Network News
KTVU (Fox affiliate)

The remaining 7 seats designated for journalists will be assigned by lottery. The lottery will occur at 11:30 am at the Clerk’s Office in Room 303 (3rd Floor).
Thanks to goofeegyrl for supplying the above info. Likely these media outlets will supply first info.
This website has live streaming off and on:
http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/default.aspx
Its off now but the Prosecutors just told the media that they will not be trying this case in the media.

I missed everything! Links should be up soon, I HOPE! Dang!

Salem

Continued until April 24th.

No plea entered.

I thought that would happen. Her family said this morning that she didn't even have an attorney yet. I'm sure her attorney would like to review what there is, speak to MH and then advise her.

she looked awful, tears steady streaming

still on hln

appointed PD, no plea, continued until 4/24

hln said she was emotional, did not enter plea and...that's about it.:blowkiss:

She is emotional, but poor baby! It makes me sick to think about how emotional Sandra probably was before she died.:furious:

I have watched her reaction a few times already. It looks like she is crying, but I am not seeing any tears.

I thought that would happen. Her family said this morning that she didn't even have an attorney yet. I'm sure her attorney would like to review what there is, speak to MH and then advise her.

She was assigned a PD.

It's the same PD that is representing her on another matter before the court.

she cringed, closed her eyes, as if to cry when they said "rape with an object".....Yeah Melissa, I'm sure you're sorry now.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back