Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Head held high. Confident, cocky and fearless.
When talking to men she makes eye contact and smiles. Denotes that she thinks men are easily taken in and has learned to use that to get what she wants. It's disturbing to me on many levels that her body language denotes that she thinks her only value to men is "sexual" If I was going to do some armchair psych I would say that she doesn't really like men all that well and has learned to use them through example of female role models. In all the pics of her interacting with women the body language is totally different.
The one time her crying was sincere was when JB mentioned that she was someone's daughter also. She has never been able to feel really comfortable in the role of "mother" IMHO.

Ok, people. We now have the handwriting analysis. Can we also have a thread about Casey's body language? I believe it is pertinent.

Here's my contribution: her rigid posture and expressionless face in the cars while being driven away.[/QUOTE]

This is arrogance. Pure, unadulterated arrogance.

My contribution:
In the target vids, I noticed she fidgets as she's passing the bad checks...touches her hair, her face, cracks her knuckles. Insecurity? Nervousness? I thought sociopaths didn't experience feelings like fear or anxiety like normal people. Not really sure what to make of it.

Ok, people. We now have the handwriting analysis. Can we also have a thread about Casey's body language? I believe it is pertinent.

Here's my contribution: her rigid posture and expressionless face in the cars while being driven away.[/QUOTE]

This is arrogance. Pure, unadulterated arrogance.

My contribution:
In the target vids, I noticed she fidgets as she's passing the bad checks...touches her hair, her face, cracks her knuckles. Insecurity? Nervousness? I thought sociopaths didn't experience feelings like fear or anxiety like normal people. Not really sure what to make of it.

I would guess that she is in what I would describe sort of as a rush. I think that people who do this sometimes get "high" on the idea of getting something over on someone. It's like people who shoplift and really don't need to...it's a rush of some sort. IMHO I am not sure if it's excitement or anxiety we were seeing.
MOO

Head held high. Confident, cocky and fearless.
When talking to men she makes eye contact and smiles. Denotes that she thinks men are easily taken in and has learned to use that to get what she wants. It's disturbing to me on many levels that her body language denotes that she thinks her only value to men is "sexual" If I was going to do some armchair psych I would say that she doesn't really like men all that well and has learned to use them through example of female role models. In all the pics of her interacting with women the body language is totally different.
The one time her crying was sincere was when JB mentioned that she was someone's daughter also. She has never been able to feel really comfortable in the role of "mother" IMHO.

Very well said and ITA! I can't add to this because you nailed it!:clap:

She very carefully rubbed her tears with her friggin thumbs and looked down at them to see if her make up had rubbed off. Ever seen such a thing? :confused:

MOO

I guess I hadn't noticed that. But I have seen women do that with their thumbs. Especially if they have longer finger nails. To keep from poking themselves in the eye.

I would guess that she is in what I would describe sort of as a rush. I think that people who do this sometimes get "high" on the idea of getting something over on someone. It's like people who shoplift and really don't need to...it's a rush of some sort. IMHO I am not sure if it's excitement or anxiety we were seeing.
MOO

Good theory, cat. I didn't think of it that way, but what you say makes sense. I get a little antsy myself when excited or thrilled about something...which for me, definitely does NOT include getting something over on someone. :eek:

This is very interesting!!!

Body language expert analyzes Casey Anthony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Sorry if this was already posted. Mods please delete if this was posted somewhere else.

Thx!

I have noticed the only sign of any emotion she ever shows is where her Mom is involved and sometimes her Dad. Therefore they are the only people who have a PRAYER in the world of getting her to talk. If CA talked to a professional for advice they may have methods of getting people who are pathological liars and narcissistic to respond. My belief is that CA doesn't want to ask questions she does not want to hear the TRUE answer to.

would love that body language expert to analyze CA and LA

That was very interesting. An attorney I know in a different state had taken a class on eye movements and was able to share a LOT of eye information on Scott Peterson during his media interviews.

I bet that was interesting and probably pretty spot on too.

crocodile tears
An insincere display of grief, as in When the play's star broke her leg, her understudy wept crocodile tears. This term comes from the mistaken notion that crocodiles weep while eating their prey, one held in ancient Roman times. The actual term was picked up by Shakespeare and many other writers after him, and remains current. [Late 1500s]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you listen to the audio and look at when she starts to cry is when Beaz stated something to the effect of Caylee is missing and she is Casey's child and Casey is someone's child too! IMO I think the only reason she started crying is because he said that Casey is someone's child too and she fears her mother, the reason I say this is because in her interview she stated that her mother would never forgive her and she would never forgive herself, it had nothing to do with being sad for Caylee JMO

She very carefully rubbed her tears with her friggin thumbs and looked down at them to see if her make up had rubbed off. Ever seen such a thing? :confused:

MOO

Absolutely! She was looking at her thumb and index finger to make sure she caught the mascara so she didn't have racoon eyes, IMO.

I bet that was interesting and probably pretty spot on too.

It was interesting. Some of you might want to watch The Secrets of Body Language on History Channel. I watched it the other night and thought it was excellent. There's a really good analysis of Susan Smith speaking at a press conference just before she was arrested for murdering her children.

If you watch it, note especially what they said about SS's forehead and then watch the Casey video again. I would love to hear what those analysts would have to say about Casey.

Here's the times it will be shown again.
Saturday, October 18
08:00 PM

Sunday, October 19
12:00 AM

Saturday, October 25
03:00 PM

I think the report that said she entered the jail on Tuesday "as cool as a cucumber" and actually made eye contact with LE with a little smile on her face is how Casey REALLY feels.

Stalking her next PREY.................

If you listen to the audio and look at when she starts to cry is when Beaz stated something to the effect of Caylee is missing and she is Casey's child and Casey is someone's child too! IMO I think the only reason she started crying is because he said that Casey is someone's child too and she fears her mother, the reason I say this is because in her interview she stated that her mother would never forgive her and she would never forgive herself, it had nothing to do with being sad for Caylee JMO

I guess I must be the world's worst cynic, but her crying seemed so out of sync with her face, I really wondered if she had rigged up something to squirt a drop of water on her face. Okay, I know that's ridiculously farfetched but that was certainly not a woman crying in grief because her darling daughter is missing or dead.

During the bond hearing Casey can be observed taking deep breaths (or long sighs) in between dabbing her eyes with a tissue. Not sure what to make of it other than deep, slow breaths can help to calm a racing heart ... anxiety ... etc.

Was probably wishing she could take a few Xanax. Maybe that is why she is so calm in the Target videos etc... Take a Xanax, then engage in criminal activity.

gardenhart,

Thank you for the program info. I will definately try to watch. I've always been intrigued by this area of forensics, being a professional actor, among other occupations.

It was interesting. Some of you might want to watch The Secrets of Body Language on History Channel. I watched it the other night and thought it was excellent. There's a really good analysis of Susan Smith speaking at a press conference just before she was arrested for murdering her children.

If you watch it, note especially what they said about SS's forehead and then watch the Casey video again. I would love to hear what those analysts would have to say about Casey.

Here's the times it will be shown again.
Saturday, October 18
08:00 PM

Sunday, October 19
12:00 AM

Saturday, October 25
03:00 PM

Cool- I'm gonna write that down and make sure I move my big a$$ off of the computer chair and onto the sofa to sit and watch! Thanks for sharing!

I guess I must be the world's worst cynic, but her crying seemed so out of sync with her face, I really wondered if she had rigged up something to squirt a drop of water on her face. Okay, I know that's ridiculously farfetched but that was certainly not a woman crying in grief because her darling daughter is missing or dead.

I agree completely--I would be a blubberfaced mess.

If you have "lost" your child under any circumstances, you would need a fistful of Kleenex, have a red runny nose, and not give a darn what your hair looked like in public. That's my very amateur reading of the Ice Princess' red carpet performances to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333