Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Models use vicks vapor rub to make them tear up and it looks exactly like that, no redness, scrunching of the face etc. Betcha JB slapped that on.

She scrunched her chin though for about 3 seconds when he said "She's someones child".

Casey's mannerisms and body language scream "sociopath" and pure selfishness. She may have shed a tear - but it was not for precious Caylee - it was for herself and the fact that she new she was going to be taken away from her creature comforts and placed in protective custody. I hope that the isolation, lack of sunlight and the torture of her own mind and the innocent life she snuffed out like an inconvenience will leave her with nights filled with terror.

Y'know, the way she has to tie her "Find Caylee" t-shirt up to make it more "flattering" has bothered me too! Along with her taking time to worry about her jewelry and sunglasses selection each day, too. GRRRRRRRRR.

P.S. Hi everyone; this is my first post. Glad to be a part of such a great group of minds!

Welcome janemundane. Sun glasses look to be a big item in the Anthony family. There are several photos of adorable Caylee in some fancy sun glasses. I think the glass actually belong to Casey but put on her daughter for cute photos. How many pairs of sg does Casey need?

As for Casey's tears, the video of her with her attorney on the day the Grand Jury met is interesting to me. She was wiping away tears, the few that she had. But did you notice that each time she wiped with her finger, she look at her finger, almost as if she expected there would be something on it. I think she was worried about her mascara smearing instead of keeping the tears off her face. To me that signals she was more concerned with her make-up and not what her attorney was telling the press.
You have to admit, her hair is beautiful. It's very shinny and well kept, even in her ponytail style. You can see that she takes very good care of it.
By her body language, the perfect posture and fast pace walk, I think that show's Casey is very defensive. That she is a very self-centered, angry youg woman.
JMO

Models use vicks vapor rub to make them tear up and it looks exactly like that, no redness, scrunching of the face etc. Betcha JB slapped that on.

Wow. Now that would make sense to me. More sense than that those were real tears.

I am not looking to defend KC, but I do feel that everyone reacts differently in situations where a lot of strangers are looking at you. Many people have commented that I seem outgoing and gregarious, which I can be one-on-one, but in a stranger situation (and I would think especially if I thought they all hated me), it is important to look my best to give me courage. My back gets straight and I focus on anything but the scary stuff, and answer with a minimum of words.

Please...give me a job at a party...just don't make me mingle (network) with a room full of strangers. When resigned to the inevitable, i.e., going to jail with no bond, whether I did it or not, I would definitely try to show the guards and other staff that I would cooperate in this scary place...no need to worry about me. Keep my head down and out of sight.

Not that I am proud of it, but I was in trouble a couple of times in my youth, but never outgrew the habit. Any authority figure kind of scares me and the same thing happens. No matter what wrong I have done (although I assure harming my children was not one of them), I dress my best, put on my makeup, do my hair, put on a neutral face, straighten my back until it is over and I feel somewhat safe again.

I will break and cry occasionally, but only when something particularly touches me...but for the most part, I remain as neutral as I can.

Again this is not to defend KC, just to show that there are a few people in the world who have markedly strange reactions other than the norm.

KC did not do, was go on TV and plead for her child's return. This lack of body language and action signifies that she knows there is no point. Even as backward as I can be, if I thought my child still lived or wanted other people to believe so (as SS did), I can't imagine not doing that.

But then again, I have not seen Cole's parents do this either and I do not believe they were involved.

Just MHO - What do I know?

I am not looking to defend KC, but I do feel that everyone reacts differently in situations where a lot of strangers are looking at you. Many people have commented that I seem outgoing and gregarious, which I can be one-on-one, but in a stranger situation (and I would think especially if I thought they all hated me), it is important to look my best to give me courage. My back gets straight and I focus on anything but the scary stuff, and answer with a minimum of words.

Please...give me a job at a party...just don't make me mingle (network) with a room full of strangers. When resigned to the inevitable, i.e., going to jail with no bond, whether I did it or not, I would definitely try to show the guards and other staff that I would cooperate in this scary place...no need to worry about me. Keep my head down and out of sight.

Not that I am proud of it, but I was in trouble a couple of times in my youth, but never outgrew the habit. Any authority figure kind of scares me and the same thing happens. No matter what wrong I have done (although I assure harming my children was not one of them), I dress my best, put on my makeup, do my hair, put on a neutral face, straighten my back until it is over and I feel somewhat safe again.

I will break and cry occasionally, but only when something particularly touches me...but for the most part, I remain as neutral as I can.

Again this is not to defend KC, just to show that there are a few people in the world who have markedly strange reactions other than the norm.

I thank you for sharing.

...sometimes a person wonders if they are being heard here. So nice of you to respond. Have a wonderful night and weekend.

KC did not do, was go on TV and plead for her child's return. This lack of body language and action signifies that she knows there is no point. Even as backward as I can be, if I thought my child still lived or wanted other people to believe so (as SS did), I can't imagine not doing that.

But then again, I have not seen Cole's parents do this either and I do not believe they were involved.

Just MHO - What do I know?

I agree, but then Susan Smith got right out there and look how legit that was. I think they have a POI on Cole and it's maybe not applicable in that case, although I did catch sight of his mother's face on TV earlier - perhaps that's what she was doing. I missed what she was saying.

... and it seems to me that you know lots and I hope you keep sharing. :)

Hi, I've been I member for about a month now, but have been "lurking" since this case started. I hardly know how to use a computer, yet alone how to blog. I think you guys are AMAZING! You think of things that would never have crossed my mind. Such a great diverse group of intelligent people!

I would like to give some insight about the whole "wiping of the eye and then looking at the finger" thing. I used to do that to my husband (during our dating stage) I did the same thing but, it wasn't to check my make-up (which back then I would put on just to go to the mail box!) It's was to see the size of the tear and if it was believable or not. He of course caught on to my "crocodile tears" and I have since grown out of the "pity party" stage.

I am a young mother, 23, I have 23 month old and a 7 month old. Before my children, the world was about me. Since my blessings, every dime I have goes into buying new clothes, dolls, toys, ect... My husband says I'm a bit excessive :). But they bring me such joy I just want to repay them with all the love affection and of course spoiling. My point is, as most of the mothers in here would understand, I haven't really bought anything for myself in 2 years. (except maternity clothes :P) Make up? What's that? If we're going out as a family I spend my time making sure my Prince and Princess look their best (because they are the stars where ever we go) I'm 23 and that whole "trying to be hip cool and stylish" didn't even matter anymore, so not all 20 somethings carry themselves that way.

I almost lost my son at birth, was such a wreck they had to put me completely under. I could not even imagine (and I don't even try because that alone would send me into pure hysteria) losing any of my children. Let alone stay cool, calm, and collective when being charged for the death of my own flesh and blood.

My faith tells me to pray for those that need it the most, and I pray for Casey everyday that she will ask Caylee for forgiveness.

Thank you all for what you do! I'm glade to see that I'm not the only addict! :)

At the bond hearing, Casey came apart and dissolved in tears judging from the front still on her video at GVS. What provoked this collapse?

I've only seen Casey shed tears (not cry - to me there's a difference) when she was at the first bond hearing and Cindy was on the stand and said some motherly statement that brought on a few tears. The second time of course was when she wad at the news briefing with Jose - he mentioned something about her being a child to a mom and a tear or two escaped those haunting eyes of hers. So I figure that she would (could) only get emotional when she related herself to being Cindy's child.

Thank you for the tape !
I appreciated watching it....
I believe that woman.... KC is Starting to
try to really hold it in....
she is starting to see..... It's off to jail....
the dice are being rolled.... what ever .... it
does NOT L@@K good to me... for KC...........

I Pray she will tell the truth.... I DOUBT she will ever tell the truth!

JMO
God BLess the people trying to help find Little Angel CAYLEE !
jjgram

I noticed that in the pictures of Casey when she is videotaping Caylee like on Easter, she looks so annoyed and put out, like she can't believe the focus isn't on her and all of this is a waste of time.

I missed this but someone else said Bill O"reily show on Fox had a body language on Cindy tonight. I found link only to this...........http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/index.html
click on body language..........I also googled body language liars and found allot of interesting facts

She was wiping away tears, the few that she had. But did you notice that each time she wiped with her finger, she look at her finger, almost as if she expected there would be something on it. I think she was worried about her mascara smearing instead of keeping the tears off her face.

i noticed that too and thought exactly the same thing.
thanx again passionflower for the link.

This girl does not cry. Not a tear anywhere. Just trying to make tears.

This girl does not cry. Not a tear anywhere. Just trying to make tears.
Ain't that the truth. I think the whole dialogue in the most recent phone conversations was "scripted" for her to cry. These were the calls that CA wished had been released earlier so EVERYONE could see that Casey could be emotional. Pleeeez!! I just didn't buy it!

Gosh, I hate sounding so cynical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member