Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Casey's pinstriped jacket - is it the mate to the grey pinstriped pants that George said Casey wore on June 16th & that Cindy washed because they smelled like decomposition?

I think yes, I doubt if Casey owns more than 1 grey pinstriped suit. And it's probably one of only a few conservative things that Casey has & Cindy didn't have much choice in what to send for the court hearing.

I wonder what Casey thought when she saw the jacket, if anything... did it give her a jolt & remind her of the pants she wore when she "disposed" of Caylee? Was it a happy reminder that she doesn't have to deal with Caylee anymore? Did she wonder if anyone noticed it matched the pants, or did she laugh to herself that we're all so stupid we'd never put the two together? It gave me the creeps when I saw the pinstripes on the jacket.
Me too... well I get the creeps everytime I see her!:behindbar

The jacket didnt match the ones she had on in front of Jose's law firm during the tear wiping KC is someone's daughter presser - the jacket is several hues lighter they contrasted enough they could have been worn together but it would be clear they were separates .
We dont know if those pants are the same ones Cindy washed out of her car.

Gardenheart I think *hot* for men and *hot* for women is different and of course from man to man also..I know my husband wouldn't find her hot

But She is attractive. I wouldn't say Pretty because that conjures demure.
But she is attractive in my opinion, She has lovely eyes and nice teeth ! What are chicklet teeth ?

Rebound - teehee too funny....

I don't think she looked like a librarian if thats any consolation. I just think she looked like a girl that is being *toned down* who had a ill fitting jacket and pants on an her hair swept up to make her seem more business like
I agree with the poster who said they should have gone for the pretty cardi, let her hair hang softly and make her image softer

this image is way too soft and way too old.

But you know what my guess is ?

Baez is trying out *looks* to see which gets the most favourable from the media and public for when they go to trial.

Guarantee you that the next hearing she will not look like she did at this one

I know, but I see a lot of women that men think are hot and I can see why. I sure don't see that here. :waitasec:

Chiclet teeth are too big for your mouth teeth that look like chiclet chewing gum stuck to your gums, often because of bad veneers.

Personally, I think Casey's personality is so disordered she is incapable of expressing any real or true emotion whether she is smiling or crying. She doesn't feel her feelings because at her core she has no identity.

And this is probably the reason Casey isn't miserable in jail, charged with the murder of her tiny daughter. She really ISN'T feeling anything, and although she'd rather be free running amock around her "friends" and family, she isn't suffering the way one of us might.

(Respectfully snipped)

But you know what my guess is ?

Baez is trying out *looks* to see which gets the most favourable from the media and public for when they go to trial.

Guarantee you that the next hearing she will not look like she did at this one

HORRAY for you, Jane! You have pegged it, and you are correct that this is just an experiment to see what public reaction is. This "look" won't be back, we'll see something else next time.

I know, but I see a lot of women that men think are hot and I can see why. I sure don't see that here. :waitasec:

Chiclet teeth are too big for your mouth teeth that look like chiclet chewing gum stuck to your gums, often because of bad veneers.

What the heck is a Chiclet ?

Does she have veneers ?

HORRAY for you, Jane! You have pegged it, and you are correct that this is just an experiment to see what public reaction is. This "look" won't be back, we'll see something else next time.

LOL

Why thank you :blowkiss:

Id lay money on it that she will NOT look like that on the next hearing

When is it anyone know ;) dying to see if i am right now !

the one to match the pin striped pants that Cindy washed :mad:

I think the pin striped pants are the ones that she was wearing when the GJ indicted her, the black ones..
I think she wore them too that day just out of spite..

What the heck is a Chiclet ?

Does she have veneers ?

Chicklets are a brand name of rather large white squares of chewing gum - comedians have
used them in place of real false teeth as they look OFF
The poster is simply saying she has BIG teeth

Originally Posted by ndrew
This is a little off topic (maybe) but if iI am remembering correctly with the SP case one of the first things MG put a stop to was SP being brought into the courtroom in the bright orange jumpsuit . Is this an area where JB is not doing his job. Could we see a change (KC appearing in court wearing street clothes and not the prison jumpsuit) in this case for future hearings?

The above was my post from an earlier thread. The day Judge Strickland ordered KC to appear in court and JB was caught unprepared and KC had to show up in her jailhouse jumpsuit. I knew that would be the last time she would be seen in court in the jailhouse
attire, that is if JB was doing his job correctly .

I took a second look - still looks to me like she is trying to see who is present at the hearing and LB is talking to the man with the black hair. Other opinions please? I am just curious.

I took a second look - still looks to me like she is trying to see who is present at the hearing and LB is talking to the man with the black hair. Other opinions please? I am just curious.

I think she's looking at the spectator section too. The man with black hair is another one of her attorneys-- Jose G. He seems to be the one who visits her most often, the longest and late at night, so I think it's probably better that she's just looking at the crowd.
For what it's worth, I'd be looking at the spectator section too.

What fancinated me more was the body language of the pro. atty JD. I love her. I was watching her and she had her chair back to KC many times. I thought this cannot be without thought, this has to be a tactic. To make KC feel......IDK, maybe to make her feel like she can't even stand to look at her because of what she did. That was my impression anyway. Did anyone else catch that?
I noticed that too. Casey doesn't want her prosecuting, that's for sure. Casey appeared to be the phoney made-up sham of what JD is in real life. MOO

What fancinated me more was the body language of the pro. atty JD. I love her. I was watching her and she had her chair back to KC many times. I thought this cannot be without thought, this has to be a tactic. To make KC feel......IDK, maybe to make her feel like she can't even stand to look at her because of what she did. That was my impression anyway. Did anyone else catch that?

Respectfully snipped by me for space and clarity of my response.

What a wonderful observation doogiesgirl. I am going to go back and review JD's body language and other's in the courtroom now.

As another poster here stated in this thread that we can view the court room almost as a stage in which the drama of this trial will play out.

The presentation of KC, her mannerisms, her dress, her hair style, any jewlery that is chosen for her to wear during the trial will be used as a way to sway perception of her in a very subtle way. I am interested to see how this plays out when we get to the trial phase. But that's just me.

As for JD, I would think that she has enough experience in the courtroom to know exactly how her movements, such as when she looks at the defendent and when she does not ~ will impact KC to say the least.

Kind of like psychological warfare.

I haven't read this whole thread, but it seems to me there is a lot of LIBRARIAN BASHING going on! :)

I am one, and I'd never wear that grey suit jacket!

Not sayin that librarians are great dressers--but we tend more to quilted vests, denim skirts, and above all, SENSIBLE SHOES. Throw on chandelier earrings, a goofy pin (usually a book), glasses on a lanyard, and you are ready to go!

Not a great look for Casey, either.

:) :) :) :blowkiss:

:rotfl::rolling: that is SO funnaaaaay!

I agree and also when she started to shed tears, her Dad had recently testified for the grand jury , like you I noticed ,the tears started when he said she was someone's child.
If I gouged my eyes the way she did with my thumbs, i would shed some tears to .

Maybe they will get some of that substance they use on models to get tears to flow for photographs, you know, to make KC look more devastated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeptemberDaffodil