DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she was a well dressed husband hacker.

LOL!!!
I watched her case on court TV.
I SO wanted that woman to be innocent! Not for for her, but for their two autistic boys.
I Prayed she was the victim of a frame up. But, as all logical thinkers know, conspiracies theories only happen in Hollywood.

LOL!!!
I watched her case on court TV.
I SO wanted that woman to be innocent! Not for for her, but for their two autistic boys.
I Prayed she was the victim of a frame up. But, as all logical thinkers know, conspiracies theories only happen in Hollywood.

I watched that trial too and felt so sorry for her little boys. Any ideas as to whether she acted alone or had help. If she had help, who do you think?

I know I posted about that early on in the case also (I'm sure I wasn't the only one), about her strange gesture of inspecting her own tears, as if to figure out what is this that's coming out of my eyes, or as if actually looking in the tears for something, some answer.

snipped

I think she was merely checking to make sure her mascara/eyeliner wasn't being smudged or running when she wiped her tears.

:furious: I look at those pictures, and I just think "what is so F N funny. She can't control the giggle, it is so funny. She is smiling at the attorneys and laughing at someone we can't see, where does she think she is, the ice cream social? No remorse, no missing her child, no horror at her childs murder, no horror at being accused of being her childs murderer! Come on CA, GA, and Lee. She doesn't give a rat's *advertiser censored* about you, any more than her daughter. Why are you still protecting her? She took Caylee's life, obliterated life as you knew it, and she is happy? Where is the anger at Casey? Where is the outrage? IMO

I completely agree with your post. What exactly was she laughing at? Unreal...I think this everytime they re-run this. Somebody better get her under control and fast.

snipped

I think she was merely checking to make sure her mascara/eyeliner wasn't being smudged or running when she wiped her tears.

It doesn't matter if she's checking for mascara or not. The fact that she does it so myopically and compulsively and habitually--i mean, look at KC doing this, her eyes nearly cross because she is looking so closely at the tips of her fingers afterwards--that's psychologically (my :twocents:) an unconscious introspective hunt for an ellusive piece of herself that she wants. Could be she is just constantly hunting for the right thing to say.

Often her lip has trembled because she has wanted to speak for herself and put words in JB's mouth. She may be looking for the right words that will unlock doors and make things happen as she expected them to. Because in her world, things were going to turn out a lot differently without Caylee, then they actually did.

:chicken:

Is it true that Baez has a daughter Casey's age?

WHAT?!?! Maybe this is how she knows of him. I know the story is that she asked around the jail for a good attorney and "someone" had given her JB's name, but I always thought that was a little off for some reason. My hinkie meter went off.

It doesn't matter if she's checking for mascara or not. The fact that she does it so myopically and compulsively and habitually--i mean, look at KC doing this, her eyes nearly cross because she is looking so closely at the tips of her fingers afterwards--that's psychologically (my :twocents:) an unconscious introspective hunt for an illusive piece of herself that she wants. Could be she is just constantly hunting for the right thing to say.

Often her lip has trembled because she has wanted to speak for herself and put words in JB's mouth. She may be looking for the right words that will unlock doors and make things happen as she expected them to. Because in her world, things were going to turn out a lot differently without Caylee, then they actually did.

Very interesting observations. (I think you meant to use the word elusive, rather than illusive, fyi.) Overall, you definately provide food for thought regarding the power of the subconscious mind to represent itself and break through into conscious actions. It's difficult to decipher.

I said fear of raccoon eyes--but could be something deeper!

I wasn't aware the defence had waived their right to a speedy trial. Was that done at a hearing? They also
have many of the same witnesses that the prosecution has and are still waiting for overdue discovery but still seemed to be prepared to meet the judge's suggested timeline for the next hearing etc.

If KC confessed, she wouldn't be expediting the trial - there would be no need for one. That's a different issue which the defence team has no control over apart from giving advice, so they have no power to 'end it now'.

Correction...the defense SAYS they are waiting for "overdue" discovery. The fact remains that we have no clue if this is indeed true. It could simply be the prosecution is not finished with portions of the discovery just yet. We just don't know. I for 1 believe nothing until I have proof. Couldn't the defense file some kind of motion if they "think" the prosection is not being timely with discovery? JMO!

Very interesting observations. (I think you meant to use the word elusive, rather than illusive, fyi.) Overall, you definately provide food for thought regarding the power of the subconscious mind to represent itself and break through into conscious actions. It's difficult to decipher.

I said fear of raccoon eyes--but could be something deeper!

Thanks for the spelling check--I do that a lot (misspell)!

It's the repetitious way KC does the tear check, the way she crosses her eyes looking for any slight speck of something that might show up. It's a weird type of myopic, nervous trait. It's not at all surreptitious in the same way most of us check on makeup malfunctions. Also, I think everything we do mirrors what's in our mind--I mean everything. To me, it doesn't matter if it's looking for mascara. It's still looking, looking, looking for something. Looking for something in one's self.

But most likely she is simply looking (how ever close up) for a way to get out of this mess, and only she knows how deep the mess really is.

I think she's rubbing her eyes to irritate them enough to produce a tear! But, look at her face! There's no anguish there, no grief, saddness or remorse-it's almost blank!! Her face doesn't scrunch up, her eyebrows don't go up or down, her mouth doesn't frown-nothing. She's is concentrating so hard on trying to get a tear out she forgets to put on the face to go with it!!:furious:

That is what I was thinking...doesn't she wear contacts? I know my sister's eyes tear up if she rubs them in her's in.

Couldn't the defense file some kind of motion if they "think" the prosection is not being timely with discovery? JMO!
Snipped

What do you think most of JB's motions have been about then? Motion to compel the A's DNA and fingerprints, motion for RM's PC analysis, motion for copies of search warrants, motion for polygraph results etc. etc. etc. Most of what he has asked for recently for example was obtained and processed by LE a long time ago. Discovery is supposed to be handed over as a matter of course and in a timely manner.

Earlier today I was watching a video (utube) of KC with Caylee celebrating a birthday (I think KC's). They were having fun putting icing on each other's faces. CA then cleaned Caylee's face and KC took the towel to wipe her own face. Then...you guessed it, she looked at the towel after she wiped her face just like she does her fingers when she wipes tears!! I'm sorry I can't post the video but maybe someone else will run across it and be able to post. I'm new and I just don't know how. But, I thought that was just amazing.

WHAT?!?! Maybe this is how she knows of him. I know the story is that she asked around the jail for a good attorney and "someone" had given her JB's name, but I always thought that was a little off for some reason. My hinkie meter went off.

Yes I do believe that is true, that kc knew JB daughter. I think the daughter's number was in her cell phone IIRC. When we were all looking at cell phone pings back in August that came up. IIRC we were told back then not to use daughter's name. I will read and try to find the link.

Earlier today I was watching a video (utube) of KC with Caylee celebrating a birthday (I think KC's). They were having fun putting icing on each other's faces. CA then cleaned Caylee's face and KC took the towel to wipe her own face. Then...you guessed it, she looked at the towel after she wiped her face just like she does her fingers when she wipes tears!! I'm sorry I can't post the video but maybe someone else will run across it and be able to post. I'm new and I just don't know how. But, I thought that was just amazing.

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

Yeah, I heard that she'd asked around too, but on another board someone stated that Casey went to school with Baez's daughter...... not sure if it's true. Seems like they said her name was Kristina.

If it is true seems like we'd have heard more about it, but you never know. I'm very curious!

If Baez is in his early 40's he could very well have a daughter that age.

Yes, you're right, there is something about that video that keeps bugging me. I don't know where it is either.

Just saw a program about Body Language and Sexual Attraction. In a study, women started swaying their hips while walking when they were told they would be rated on their attractiveness by men.

Made me think about the the KC strut for the cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper