Andrew Kinsman, 49, Toronto, 26 June 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is going to be a huge undertaking for TPS. The fact they have this bas**** predator off the streets, is fantastic.
But I keep thinking.."don't let your guard down, there could be more than one"
There are so many men missing, could BM (appropriate initials) be responsible for all??

I know what they are and why...but I have never seen one for "all evidence in court". Will that last the whole trial?

I'm close to that Madoc property. I will do some drive bys this weekend and update.

I don't think they're anywhere near a court case yet, they're going to be looking for these victims, other victims and collecting a lot more evidence.

Edited to add, my impression is most evidence is first made public at the trial, although there are often rumours that circulate from sources other than police. Police will usually just announce cause of death but nothing else, until the trial.

As per the video friend of BM own's the Madoc property and just bought it in the summer...

ETA: :thinking:

Wondering if BM DID own it and sold it to the friend this past summer.
I'm finding this interesting as well. If the property belonged to his friend, and BM was only known to frequent the property, would he really be so bold as to dispose of remains or evidence there? I wonder what LE will find.

I'm finding this interesting as well. If the property belonged to his friend, and BM was only known to frequent the property, would he really be so bold as to dispose of remains or evidence there? I wonder what LE will find.

Based on This.. Joanne Irvine tells @MooreintheAM when Bruce McArthur moved in two doors down from her last summer, he immediately dove into building elaborate gardens. She wonders if police should focus their attention those gardens

I was under the impression that BM lived there. Is this referring to another property?

Based on This.. Joanne Irvine tells @MooreintheAM when Bruce McArthur moved in two doors down from her last summer, he immediately dove into building elaborate gardens. She wonders if police should focus their attention those gardens

I was under the impression that BM lived there. Is this referring to another property?

This is the house in Madoc she is talking about.

She also said there are trailers at the back of his property and that's where the police are focusing on their search.

Holmolka and Bernardo had black outs. We had to drive across the border to get information. Even some tv show was blacked out.

IF they ever have anything on the Shermans, I would expect the same ban on evidence in court.

Cant think of other off the cuff but it is not uncommon.
That's different though (having certain information blacked out, or having a ban of specific evidence). The statement made here was there is "a publication ban on all evidence in court", and my question was, would this remain for a trial? From my experience that would certainly be rare, and I wouldn't typically expect it.

In any sense, we are far from a trial, so we shall see.

Hi. With regard to the frighteningly long list of names - are these all gay men? All men who went missing? All men missing from Church and Wellesley?

Scary number in 2017.

Is anyone else thinking John Wayne Gacy? Older victims, but character and public image of McArthur seem similar.

Gracy was a successful businessman, married a couple of times, active in service clubs. On the other hand, he was convicted of sex assault in his 20s, and committed his killings beginning age 30, and was arrested 6 years later.

Colonel Russell Williams is considered exceptional for having established a successful career, with no hint of a criminal past, when he began his crime spree with burglaries at age 44, being arrested 3 years later. The oldest, and also exceptional, documented US serial killer was a farmer with a long history of fraud convictions, who began killing hired hands in his 70's, purely as part of a money-making scheme. He was arrested after 3 years.

I would imagine the police are concerned this might have been going on for decades, since sexually-motivated serial killers are generally much younger than their 60s.

Does anyone have a link for his prior charges? I heard he had prior assault charge.

https://news.vice.com/en_ca/article...en-who-went-missing-from-torontos-gay-village

This is likely a repost, either from months ago or even recently, but it's a phenomenal read written by Justin Ling. Was he ever on top of this. We can also now link all three of the original missing men to the Black Eagle, which I had only link two of them to earlier today. BM was known to frequent this bar. There's so many plausible connections, imo.

LIVE CP24: computer being taken from his apartment on Thorncliffe. Also evidence boxes with other items.

Hi. With regard to the frighteningly long list of names - are these all gay men? All men who went missing? All men missing from Church and Wellesley?

Scary number in 2017.
All missing men in Toronto. I've been looking into all of them, and will try to post an update shortly.

BM seems to have been in a relationship with someone for awhile. I wonder if he had any suspicions. Hopefully he is ok!

<bbm>

It appears that he is.

McArthur is shown in a number of photos with an Iranian man from 2014 to 2017. It's unclear what their relationship was, however they appeared to have travelled together, and he was also featured in family photos. After news of McArthur's arrest, a number of Facebook users questioned the current whereabouts of the man — who had listed Morneau Shepell as his employer on his own Facebook page. That detail had been removed from his Facebook page by Friday morning.

A spokesperson for Morneau Shepell confirmed to VICE News on Friday that the man had given the company permission to the confirm that he worked there. The man did not immediately respond to messages from VICE News on Facebook or by email.

https://news.vice.com/en_ca/article/vbynk8/man-charged-with-toronto-gay-village-murders-makes-first-court-appearance

I remember when that house was for sale, it was the same time I was farm searching.

From googling Zolo, it appears to have sold about a year ago, sometime early 2017, the results aren't very clear. There's different dates involved in a sale, date of taking it off the market vs date of possession, which is what's relevant.

I think police would look first at any areas where major landscaping had been done, like laying down tile or concrete.

I bought my farm Dec 20, so it was still on the market Dec 20 2016.

I bought my farm Dec 20, so it was still on the market Dec 20 2016.

It'd be a simple matter for local media to check the ownership of the property, but I don't think they can publish that information. Seems like the neighbours are saying he owned it. However I'm confused by a CBC report showing pet birds through a window: if he was living in Toronto, someone else must own the birds. http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/arrest-missing-men-1.4493205 (very bottom of story).

It's a big house for a single guy: 4 bedrooms plus a complete basement suite and I don't think it's cottage country that would draw many second home owners.

cache.php

Catherine McDonald Verified account
@cmcdonaldglobal
20m20 minutes ago
Yes another location where @TPSHomicide have executed a search warrant in relation to the arrest of Bruce McArthur. #Exclusive details coming up @globalnewsto

BM must have been feeling the heat if he went to get his car demolished. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back