Andrew Kinsman, 49, Toronto, 26 June 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well! I’m quite speechless. I take a break and come back to an arrest, a major one at that.

Thanks to everyone here who keeps updating the thread. I have a lot of catching up to do. Also kudos to the WS members who (as well as friends of the victims)
have been on the serial killer theory and linking the cases for a very long time.

I have just one extra thought right now: we should perhaps be using initials for RH & BH: although they’ve been named in MSM, there’s nothing YET to implicate them? I don’t want the thread to be suspended or shut down.

Well! I’m quite speechless. I take a break and come back to an arrest, a major one at that.

Thanks to everyone here who keeps updating the thread. I have a lot of catching up to do. Also kudos to the WS members who (as well as friends of the victims)
have been on the serial killer theory and linking the cases for a very long time.

I have just one extra thought right now: we should perhaps be using initials for RH & BH: although they’ve been named in MSM, there’s nothing YET to implicate them? I don’t want the thread to be suspended or shut down.
I agree with the initials. They haven't been arrested that we know of nor has it been confirmed they have any association with BM. We should be careful with this one.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Yep. Seeing that pic chilled me to the bone. I was there for a week in Nov 2016, spent most of my time in the lobby (only place with Wifi) so to me it's unmistakable. I recognized it in a nanosecond.
The Melia del Rey has just reopened their doors after suffering severe damage from the hurricane. I wonder if Cayo Coco has any missing people last year?

It's slowly sinking in...

Graduated HS in 1970
(48 years ago)

:thud:

(can't help thinking about Blaze Bernstein!!!)

Remembering...
Snipped...
...Khaki says police should continue to expand the search by looking at cold cases and outstanding missing-person reports, in Toronto areas outside the Village and beyond. If these three men are indeed connected, Khaki says, it’s important for investigators to understand the cultural sensitivities and discrimination that explain why men like Kayhan and Faizi live double lives. With that in mind, it’s possible other missing-persons cases could be connected as well.

“I don’t think it’s problematic that police are looking at all possibilities, but I think they need to cast their net a little bit wider,” he says. “Start looking to see if other people have been reported missing from other areas. If there’s people connected to this community and also living closeted lives, the person who reports them missing could change how it is investigated.”

https://www.dailyxtra.com/piecing-t...e-missing-men-from-torontos-gay-village-49400

What other places had he posted about visiting -- can ya'll recall from his FB???

PV MX
Quebec City
Niagara Falls???

What else???
WHERE else???

Questions:
Could these killings be “accidents” that occur during erotic asphyxiation, or just need to kill?
What was his income? He seemed to be able to move about, travel, support himself as a landscaper? In winter months he would only have ?snow plowing? We know he supplemented income by working as mall santa, but anything else?
How did he control his need to kill in winter months?

Questions:
Could these killings be “accidents” that occur during erotic asphyxiation, or just need to kill?
What was his income? He seemed to be able to move about, travel, support himself as a landscaper? In winter months he would only have ?snow plowing? We know he supplemented income by working as mall santa, but anything else?
How did he control his need to kill in winter months?
He likely didn't. Wasn't one of the original missing men known to have disappeared around Christmas?

In this picture BM has goggle marks from wearing eye protection tanning goggles.
I wonder if he was a regular at tanning bed salons.
cache.php

cache.php

http://www.680news.com/2018/01/19/bruce-mcarthur-murder-charges/

Or at a gym that offers tanning services. Some Goodlife, Hone, Fit4Less, etc IMO

EDIT TO ADD: ** Fit4Less** at East York Shopping Centre, near Thorncliffe Park has tanning services. IMO

**Hone fitness** on Isabella has tanning services. IMO

It's a sin that these tests take so long. From October to January there could have easily been more victims. They knew they were looking at a serial killer, this should have taken priority over other cases, imo.

At the press conference, it seemed TPS had been waiting on that one final piece of evidence. They thanked all of the families and the community for providing whatever it was that allowed them to make an arrest. Sometimes they just need that ONE missing piece.
I didn't ever think they'd dropped the ball, it was just a waiting game, as it often is. Just glad they've got him.

He likely didn't. Wasn't one of the original missing men known to have disappeared around Christmas?
I wonder if rather than burying, he used the same manner as Millard and Smitch

I'm still wondering what BM was doing in Courtice, Ontario. Why Courtice, and why this specific garage? Also, what tipped him off to get rid of his vehicle? Did he likely know he was being surveilled? Or was this just what he did to conceal evidence after a (recent) murder?

He gets rid of his van, but he keeps trophies of some sort in his Thorncliffe apartment...

Courtice is the next town east of Oshawa, which is where BM’s son (and daughter?) live. And for clarification, Courtice is east of the city; basically right off the 401.

Courtice is the next town east of Oshawa, which is where BM’s son (and daughter?) live. And for clarification, Courtice is east of the city; basically right off the 401.
Right, so if he was driving back into the city from Madoc, Ontario- it wouldn't be much of a stretch either.

Or at a gym that offers tanning services. Some Goodlife, Hone, Fit4Less, etc IMO

EDIT TO ADD: ** Fit4Less** at East York Shopping Centre, near Thorncliffe Park has tanning services. IMO

**Hone fitness** on Isabella has tanning services. IMO

I have essentially proven this photo was taken at Melia Jardines del Rey in Cayo Coco, Cuba. He was on vacation. If he went for tanning services he wouldn't be red as a lobster when on vacation lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back