Andrew Kinsman, 49, Toronto, 26 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe the blood evidence from the vehicle was confirmed as belonging to the victims just before the arrest of BA on Thursday January 18, 2018

I don't think it takes just a week. It's probably much longer than that. Another article I read on a separate investigation claims tests could take months due to the backlog at the Centre For Forensic Science

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
I see and understand. I guess that's why LE kept in under surveillance since then to make sure he didn't kill anyone else..

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

More than a decade ago, I worked closely with a gay guy who lived IN FF with his gay BF named Bruce.....

Today I'm concerned about the guy I used to worked with.

Not necessarily with the proliferation of Uber and Lyft.
In Courtice, Ontario? I can't even get a ride when I go to Halifax, Nova Scotia and it's a metropolitan city. I any sense, he could have called a taxi, but I have a feeling someone helped him out that day.

It's interesting that Courtice is completely west of the city where Madoc is completely east...just an observation.

More than a decade ago, I worked closely with a gay guy who lived IN FF with his gay BF named Bruce.....
Today I'm concerned about the guy I used to worked with.

Not sure where FF is, but hope you can find out if he is ok just to settle your mind.
When i asked the people dear to me living in the village if they felt safer knowing that an arrest has been made, they said but what if BM did not operate alone?!

I don't think it takes just a week. It's probably much longer than that. Another article I read on a separate investigation claims tests could take months due to the backlog at the Centre For Forensic Science

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
It's a sin that these tests take so long. From October to January there could have easily been more victims. They knew they were looking at a serial killer, this should have taken priority over other cases, imo.

Not sure where FF is, but hope you can find out if he is ok just to settle your mind.
When i asked the people dear to me living in the village if they felt safer knowing that an arrest has been made, they said but what if BM did not operate alone?!

THANKS dotr FENLON FALLS is where BM went to HS....

It will be interesting to see what shakes out from this all.

I'm still wondering what BM was doing in Courtice, Ontario. Why Courtice, and why this specific garage? Also, what tipped him off to get rid of his vehicle? Did he likely know he was being surveilled? Or was this just what he did to conceal evidence after a (recent) murder?

He gets rid of his van, but he keeps trophies of some sort in his Thorncliffe apartment...

I'm still wondering what BM was doing in Courtice, Ontario. Why Courtice, and why this specific garage? Also, what tipped him off to get rid of his vehicle? Did he likely know he was being surveilled? Or was this just what he did to conceal evidence after a (recent) murder?

He gets rid of his van, but he keeps trophies of some sort in his Thorncliffe apartment...

I wonder if LE interviewed him r.e. his relationship with Kinsman? I think LE was checking his dating apps and messages. JMO

Snipped...
...According to Horan's nephew, who did not want to be named, Brendan Horan lives in Ireland. His other uncle, Roger Horan, has been friends with McArthur for 20 years, he says.

[removed name] a neighbour, said his roommate saw Roger Horan at the home in Scarborough as recently as Thursday.

According to real estate listings, the Horans sold the home in December but the new owners have yet to take possession. The property is estimated to be worth more than $1 million.

"He's been very quiet," he told CBC, adding the house has been under renovations for most of the summer.

A neighbour, who did not want to be named, said McArthur was at the house all the time. This neighbour was under the impression Roger Horan and McArthur were a couple.

Both men are landscape gardeners. McArthur owns a landscaping company called Artistic Design. Roger Horan is scheduled to give a talk for the Ontario Rock Garden and Hardy Plant Society in March.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mcarthur-murder-scarborough-kinsman-1.4496406

In this picture BM has goggle marks from wearing eye protection tanning goggles.
I wonder if he was a regular at tanning bed salons.
cache.php

attachment.php

http://www.680news.com/2018/01/19/bruce-mcarthur-murder-charges/

I know resorts all kind of look alike but this to me looks like the Melia Jardines del Rey in Cayo Coco - my cousin got married there, and I was there. So not a tanning salon, just a vacation/ inability to use sunscreen properly.

Even if I'm wrong about the resort (but it's IDENTICAL) this looks like a vacation pic

More details...

...There were always landscaping trucks out front, she said.

...A neighbour said the person who lives in the house is Roger Horan, who appears to be a landscaper. An “Open Garden” newsletter from 2011 points to the home as a destination to view an impressive garden, and lists Roger Horan’s name.

A man with that name is listed as a member of the Ontario Rock Garden and Hardy Plant Society, and is scheduled to give a presentation at the Toronto Botanical Gardens in March.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...gh-home-property-in-madoc-in-murder-case.html

attachment.php
Following up re: the resort pic. Here is a picture of the lobby at the Melia Jardines del Rey in Cayo Coco. Look at the wood beams and also the wood slats on the lobby counter and the hanging lights. Interestingly my cousin's wedding was booked through her father's best friend who is gay and often books LGBT-friendly group vacations (mainly a large group of LGBT people going down together) so I begin to suspect that I'm one degree of separation from this monster...

cache.php

Attachments

• sv_10693_meliajardinesdelrey_10_P.jpg
    sv_10693_meliajardinesdelrey_10_P.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 46
  • cache.jpeg
    cache.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 121
Following up re: the resort pic. Here is a picture of the lobby at the Melia Jardines del Rey in Cayo Coco. Look at the wood beams and also the wood slats on the lobby counter and the hanging lights. Interestingly my cousin's wedding was booked through her father's best friend who is gay and often books LGBT-friendly group vacations (mainly a large group of LGBT people going down together) so I begin to suspect that I'm one degree of separation from this monster...

cache.php
Woah, you are absolutely correct, Icid. It is definitely the same place.

Woah, you are absolutely correct, Icid. It is definitely the same place.

Yep. Seeing that pic chilled me to the bone. I was there for a week in Nov 2016, spent most of my time in the lobby (only place with Wifi) so to me it's unmistakable. I recognized it in a nanosecond.

Andrew Kinsman's friends on arrest of murder suspect Bruce McArthur

[video=youtube;PFla4BaRINk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=PFla4BaRINk[/video]

Multiple neighbours said Roger Horan, believed to be Brendan Horan's brother, lives in the Scarborough home. A phone number in the name of R. Horan that was listed for that house has been disconnected.

The Globe has been unable to reach Roger or Brendan Horan, who one neighbour said does not live in Canada.

Toronto Police said Roger Horan has not been reported missing, and would not comment on whether he is connected to the investigation.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/police-searching-home-connected-to-alleged-toronto-serial-killer/article37670395/

:thinking:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back