Andrew Kinsman, 49, Toronto, 26 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just to point out a few details again, rbbm.

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/disappearance-of-missing-cabbagetown-man-suspicious-police-say-1.3487528
Andrew Kinsman was last seen in the area of Parliament and Winchester Streets on June 26, according to investigators.

Ted Healey, a friend of 20 years, told CTV News Toronto a resident at the Winchester Street building where Kinsman is the superintendent was the last one to see him while he was dropping off a key to her around 1 p.m. last Monday
His friends haven't heard from him since.

“He didn’t show up to work Tuesday and did not contact his employer, which is very out of character for him,” the bulletin claimed

According to friends, Kinsman said he was meeting up with a couple from Australia who were visiting Toronto during Pride weekend.

A couple from Australia? 2 males? Is there more information on this?

Was Andrew known to meet people from online interactions?

That article seems to be the only one that mentions the Australian couple as far as i can tell, but thinking he was only meeting them for the parade as he was apparently last seen in the afternoon when he gave a tenant a key. on Monday, 1 pm.He did not show up for work on the Tuesday.
Guessing that he went missing sometime between Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning. imo, speculation
No idea if Andrew ever connected with people on line or not, but LE asked if anyone communicated with him that way to get in touch with them, as it is very important.
imo, speculation.

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/i-m-very-...town-man-beg-public-for-information-1.3491309
rbbm.
Today, police asked anyone who may have been in contact with Kinsman online, through dating apps or otherwise, to call them.

"His friends and colleagues know what those apps are. We’d love to hear from you,” Det. Barry Radford said. “I can’t express the importance of hearing from you.”

I noticed that too. What is going on? I hope this person is found soon too. This is another man missing who frequents the Church and Wellesley area (Gay Village) in Toronto.
What the heck is going on in T.?

Okay this is brutal:

20017629_10159193309945294_7392983447114195443_o.jpg

https://scontent.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn....=8b480e4714be6abc2649dacbb4736022&oe=5A00BEC7

Please put this image in context. One of the men here is no missing but sadly had been found deceased. Two, including the deceased, are not viewed by police as suspicious disappearances. Please be mindful of how circulating this image may affect families grieving or may out men who are not connected to the LGBTQ community without any evidence. Please just be mindful that this composite image is conjecture.

Please put this image in context. One of the men here is no missing but sadly had been found deceased. Two, including the deceased, are not viewed by police as suspicious disappearances. Please be mindful of how circulating this image may affect families grieving or may out men who are not connected to the LGBTQ community without any evidence. Please just be mindful that this composite image is conjecture.

At approx 2:45 in this video, CityNews states that although all men are on the poster, two are not associated with the men missing from "The Village"
http://www.citynews.ca/video/2017/0...inue-to-grow-over-missing-man-andrew-kinsman/

At approx 2:45 in this video, CityNews states that although all men are on the poster, two are not associated with the men missing from "The Village"
http://www.citynews.ca/video/2017/0...inue-to-grow-over-missing-man-andrew-kinsman/

Hi, just to clarify, this poster was not created by police. This was created by people on Facebook on 12 July. The poster referred to by CityNews does not include all of the eight men on the version posted above.

Mark Pearson is not connected to Church/Well or a suspicious disappearance/death as per police.

Zhui Jian Wang is not considered a suspicious disappearance by police or connected to LGBTQ community.

Chi Tam Wang is not connected to Church Wellesley or LGBTQ community.

Andrew is an out gay man and connected to Church/Wellesley.

Raymond Brunett seems to be an out gay man and connected to Church/Wellesley.

At the time of the press conference on Andrew's disappearance, police did not have any suspicion on connection to historic disappearances of the other three men.

I'm Andrew's good friend and significantly involved in mobilizing to find him. I am deeply appreciative of everything the websleuth community contributed to finding missing persons and thank you, deeply, for helping us find our friend.

All I ask is that we are respectful of other families and friends who are going through the same kind of horrible experience.

Hi, just to clarify, this poster was not created by police. This was created by people on Facebook on 12 July. The poster referred to by CityNews does not include all of the eight men on the version posted above.

Mark Pearson is not connected to Church/Well or a suspicious disappearance/death as per police.

Zhui Jian Wang is not considered a suspicious disappearance by police or connected to LGBTQ community.

Chi Tam Wang is not connected to Church Wellesley or LGBTQ community.

Andrew is an out gay man and connected to Church/Wellesley.

Raymond Brunett seems to be an out gay man and connected to Church/Wellesley.

At the time of the press conference on Andrew's disappearance, police did not have any suspicion on connection to historic disappearances of the other three men.

I'm Andrew's good friend and significantly involved in mobilizing to find him. I am deeply appreciative of everything the websleuth community contributed to finding missing persons and thank you, deeply, for helping us find our friend.

All I ask is that we are respectful of other families and friends who are going through the same kind of horrible experience.
Respectfully - I posted this image that I saw on fb when looking for updates.

I made no inferences of anyone's sexuality. I've worked on enough cases to know that anything is possible when it comes to suspicious missing persons cases.

I'm very sorry about Andrews mysterious disappearance, and I sincerely hope that he and the other missing men - regardless of their sexuality or being a cold case - turn up soon.

It's very difficult to break through to the general public on any case. I think it's great that awareness is being spread with that poster. It can only help the goal of getting loved ones back.

JMO

WG

Respectfully - I posted this image that I saw on fb when looking for updates.

I made no inferences of anyone's sexuality. I've worked on enough cases to know that anything is possible when it comes to suspicious missing persons cases.

I'm very sorry about Andrews mysterious disappearance, and I sincerely hope that he and the other missing men - regardless of their sexuality or being a cold case - turn up soon.

It's very difficult to break through to the general public on any case. I think it's great that awareness is being spread with that poster. It can only help the goal of getting loved ones back.

JMO

WG

Hello, did not intend to single you out and will delete my post. Just please at least consider the deceased man's family when circulating this ad hoc poster.

Looks like I cannot delete it, sorry. Just pelase be advised---police did not make this. The correlations are tenous. Someone's family is wounded for seeing his face circulated as missing a week after being found.

Looks like I cannot delete it, sorry. Just pelase be advised---police did not make this. The correlations are tenous. Someone's family is wounded for seeing his face circulated as missing a week after being found.

A week after what was found?

I see that one of the men has been found but Andrew Kinsman is still missing.

Re post.rbbm.
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/andrew-kinsman-apos-disappearance-suspicious-185346038.html
[h=1]Andrew Kinsman's disappearance is suspicious because of 'the things he let go,' Toronto police say[/h]
attachment.php

Toronto police are now treating the disappearance of Cabbagetown resident Andrew Kinsman as suspicious because the "man of routine" missed appointments, social engagements and left his cat unfed for three days after he disappeared over a week ago.

"Even on your way to Mount Everest, there's Wi-Fi," said Toronto police spokesperson Const. David Hopkinson, suggesting it is odd that investigators have not seen any activity from Kinsman's cellphone since he went missing June 26.

"It's suspicious because of what he let go," he said.

Now they are reaching out to the Greater Toronto Area for any tips because so far their local and electronic searches have come up with nothing. Police said they are not aware of any arguments or fallout with people and police have not detected any activity on his bank accounts.

Anyone with information is urged to call police at 416-808-5100, contact Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), go online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).

Attachments

• 89880842b55b924c94a7663954f2b765.jpg
    89880842b55b924c94a7663954f2b765.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 204
OK so Pride was officially over when Andrew went missing. Was he at the parade on Sunday? Did he meet anyone new recently? What about his Australian friends and did they know if he met anyone new? He didn't just disappear. He is tall and big. Did he get into a car with someone? This is crazy. Is there a camera in his building and was it checked to verify his whereabouts on the 26th? Which building did he live in from Cabbagetown?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back