Angelina Jolie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ok- just a question- I had my children naturally, so my question is, during a caesarean, why would it take 15 minutes between babies? that makes no sense to me--- yank one out-- then the other:crazy:

You talkin' to me?

i have no idea of the mysteries of childbirth, caesarean or no! :eek:

ok- just a question- I had my children naturally, so my question is, during a caesarean, why would it take 15 minutes between babies? that makes no sense to me--- yank one out-- then the other:crazy:
j2...it's so happen that's what I do...
First of all, I've never been in a twin delivery where the babies were born more than 5 minutes or so apart. (definitely no more than 10 minutes)
The babies are in 2 seperate sacs...so, doctor will break the sac for baby A, deliver, cut the cord (all that good stuff); after the 1st baby is delivered, the doctor will pull the placenta for baby A out and procede to break the sac for baby B. Like I said...usually no more than 5 minutes apart (unless they are having difficulties with placenta for baby A)

j2...it's so happen that's what I do...
First of all, I've never been in a twin delivery where the babies were born more than 5 minutes or so apart. (definitely no more than 10 minutes)
The babies are in 2 seperate sacs...so, doctor will break the sac for baby A, deliver, cut the cord (all that good stuff); after the 1st baby is delivered, the doctor will pull the placenta for baby A out and procede to break the sac for baby B. Like I said...usually no more than 5 minutes apart (unless they are having difficulties with placenta for baby A)
thanks czech--- i can understand that

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back