Angelina Jolie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I want to see her twins (I love babies, and twins are even better!) but I'm sick of seeing her. Is that wrong?

Oh Lord, mine is going into 2nd grade and I cant take it. I cry alot though when I see the Military Commercials ect... It does not matter who is around, I ball. Something about the Uniforms and everything that just gets me.

Tee hee. I'm so imature. Did you mean I bawl? Just kidding michelle! I bawl too.:blowkiss:

I hope all goes well for AJ. I like her! Loved her in Girl Interrupted.

I cried the whole time seeing my baby in uniform (even though he looked so handsome)...I did not want him in that uniform!

I cant wait to see the little babies. I hope they are all healthy and fine.

She makes me ill. It's fine to help out children from other places, but there are millions of abused, neglected children here in the USA that need help. If I had a bigger house, I would adopt as many of them as I could. I have one son, who has ADHD and I love him so much.
Hearing stories about abused kids here make me hug my son tighter, and wish I could take them in.
However, here is a rich woman who won't even have her kids in the US, let alone help any of those that truely need it.

She makes me ill. It's fine to help out children from other places, but there are millions of abused, neglected children here in the USA that need help. If I had a bigger house, I would adopt as many of them as I could. I have one son, who has ADHD and I love him so much.
Hearing stories about abused kids here make me hug my son tighter, and wish I could take them in.
However, here is a rich woman who won't even have her kids in the US, let alone help any of those that truely need it.

I can't stand her either. She's a homewrecker. She sees. She wants. She takes. Brad is not innocent here. Neither was Billy Bob. But damn couldn't she ever hook up with anyone other than a married man? Woman like her are a dime a dozen, they just don't have her money.

I can't stand her either. She's a homewrecker. She sees. She wants. She takes. Brad is not innocent here. Neither was Billy Bob. But damn couldn't she ever hook up with anyone other than a married man? Woman like her are a dime a dozen, they just don't have her money.
:eek: I like them together.

I have to agree with this post:clap:

..... It's fine to help out children from other places, but there are millions of abused, neglected children here in the USA that need help......

When my best friend was adopting my goddaughter from China, she actually had people come at her with this attitude. Dumbfounding. People feel drawn to adopt from where they feel drawn to adopt from. How anyone can find something wrong with where someone wants to adopt an unwanted child from befuddles me.

When my best friend was adopting my goddaughter from China, she actually had people come at her with this attitude. Dumbfounding. People feel drawn to adopt from where they feel drawn to adopt from. How anyone can find something wrong with where someone wants to adopt an unwanted child from befuddles me.
Me too. I dont think it matters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back