Anita Rose, 57, walking her dog, police investigating suspected murder, Brantham, Suffolk, 24th July 2024'

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must say I'm very impressed if this was a routine walk, after an hour Anita had still not completed her return journey. I wonder if it was her commitment to owning a Springer Spaniel and living in a house with not much opportunity for his exercise. I do wonder if the app she used was to ensure that Bruce had a minimum mileage/distance covered per day or morning, perhaps even with an additional later walk. Looking at Google maps the point at which Anita turns off the app is by the railway bridge where she presumably entered back down that track running alongside the railway, which converges with Rectory Lane further down. I wonder if at that point she habitually let Bruce off his lead to have a run about which would not be recordable by the app, but she is not worried because he has had his minimum 'goal' of exercise? I can't think of another reason for ceasing the recording at that point, unless she wanted to be clandestine about part of her route, which seems unlikely to me. It might explain one puzzle I have, which is the greater unlikelihood of a stranger encounter with anyone with a very lively dog on a lead. I wonder if Bruce was found with his lead on or off.

Just a few musings.

I remember in an article a while ago someone who lived in the village said Anita would take her dog out about 3 times a day for 2 hours at a time. I thought that seemed too excessive to be true but maybe she did do a couple of very long walks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back