Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like him calling her his little fat kid. Please delete if we are not allowed to discuss the phone interview.

O/T for any of you who might have followed the Jhessye Shockley case, her mother was just found guilty of her murder as well as all aggravators. It was a no body case.

Do you all remember the URL to the site where we found that there was an outstanding warrant for WH's arrest for punching the dog? It was a different site than the regular one used to check if a person is in custody. TIA

O/T for any of you who might have followed the Jhessye Shockley case, her mother was just found guilty of her murder as well as all aggravators. It was a no body case.

Great news!! :happydance: I was sweating bullets. Thank you jury for bringing justice for Jhessye!!

Justice for our girl is coming. TICK TOCK ALL AROUND THE CLOCK!

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

© 1998 - 2015 Websleuths.com All rights reserved.

All materials contained on this web site not otherwise subject to copyright of other parties are subject to the ownership rights of Websleuths.com. Websleuths.com authorizes you to make a single copy of the content herein for your own personal, non-commercial, use while visiting the site. You agree that any copy made must include Websleuths.com’s copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this web site.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65797-Copyright-Notice

I'll brave the waters if no one else will.

Perhaps it would be helpful to start a list of inconsistencies and unanswered questions in regards to WH's version of events?

If no one else wants to take that one, I can probably do it tonight after I get out of school.

Can someone tell me what happened?

No

Comments were removed for a reason. Lets try to respect the mods decision on that one and keep the focus on justice for A.J.......where it belongs.

You really do have to wonder about the lack of disclosure from WH about that gas station meeting when he knew full well JH was filing a MPR. Honestly, I don't believe it ever happened but the point is, WH knew she was filing the report. I don't know if he was sitting right there or not but at some point the responding officer filling it out had to have said "and what was the last time she was seen?" JH says 7:30am, before she left for work.

Then on Nancy Grace and it's "we" last saw her on Monday, March 2nd, still no mention of this lunch time meeting. For several days it was said in the media that "we" last saw her that morning - meaning both WH AND JH (we didn't even know he wasn't there, at the time) And then, how many days later was it we learned of the alleged gas station meeting? I tried searching for it but the search thread tool isn't working very well.

To me, that ^^^ is MAJOR and the main reason I still have Wes as my main suspect. He obviously tried to mess up the timeline of his last sighting of AJ. What innocent parent of a missing child purposely allows the WRONG TIME and PLACE to be put out in Missing Posters and on national media?

No

Comments were removed for a reason. Lets try to respect the mods decision on that one and keep the focus on justice for A.J.......where it belongs.

Don't want anyone to violate TOS. And I absolutely respect the mods and their hard work! Especially Bessie!

I have been absent for about 24 hours and honestly have no idea what went on. I read Bessie's post about copyright I assumed someone used posts from WS elsewhere...and did not think that would be a violation of TOS...to state that..if that is the case. It may not be the case at all, I have no idea.
Not really important at all in the scheme of things.
Justice for AJ is the important thing and the wellbeing of her sisters.

Good question, let's go back there, shall we?

Sunday March 1st we know AJ was on twitter until around 10:30 at night, tweeting and retweeting whatever.

Monday March 2nd we're told she was last SEEN by her mom & sisters somewhere between 7am (both WH and Zach have said 7am) and 7:30am (the time on the actual missing person's report)

Several days AFTER she's reported missing and we're told the last actual sighting of her was Monday morning, WH comes out with the gas station story at noon-ish.

Monday March 2nd around 2:25pm sister comes home to an empty house. Texts AJ's phone and gets a reply "with friends".

Tuesday March 3rd around 5:30am JH gets "odd" texts from AJ's phone. She's not convinced it's her.

Sometime later WH chimes in he also got texts. Because, emoji.

Late afternoon/early evening March 3rd social media starts up mentioning AJ being missing with a $500 reward for info. Please call WH at his cell #

March 3rd 9:15pm missing person's report is filed.

Wednesday March 4th JH is interviewed in her home first saying it's a horrible nightmare she should be waking up from, then says "I do believe that she's safe". http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

3 days later a crowd funding page is created to help fund the search for AJ.

Somewhere in there we're told 2 different neighbors saw her leave and come back and leave again between 1pm and 2pm on Monday March 2nd.

That's where we started.
Bumping for zapped ... Ontario Mom made a start on the initial days timeline if this helps!

I'll brave the waters if no one else will.

Perhaps it would be helpful to start a list of inconsistencies and unanswered questions in regards to WH's version of events?

If no one else wants to take that one, I can probably do it tonight after I get out of school.

I have one: WH never explained why AJ needed the truck on Tuesday. For all his talk about everything else I would have expected him to say why he was bringing it to her.

I have one: WH never explained why AJ needed the truck on Tuesday. For all his talk about everything else I would have expected him to say why he was bringing it to her.

All he had to say was that he left the key in case AJ needed it. After all picking up his work van before he goes to work should be explanation enough. That seemed to be a regular routine.

The only thing the story explains is why he didn't stop back at the house after work to pick up the truck. Which would have been part of his normal routine.

I would like to remind posters to occasionaly clean out their inbox. You can only save so many pm's. Once your box is full you can not receive more till you delete some.

To me, that ^^^ is MAJOR and the main reason I still have Wes as my main suspect. He obviously tried to mess up the timeline of his last sighting of AJ. What innocent parent of a missing child purposely allows the WRONG TIME and PLACE to be put out in Missing Posters and on national media?

EXACTLY. And there are still people all "no, I see no reason to suspect him". Seriously? He may as well be holding a sign up that reads "pick me, pick me!"

Just one more on the list of things WH never bothered to explain. Or anyone else, for that matter.

I'm curious whether the red truck was usually parked on the left side on the double driveway. Wes said the truck had been moved. So how would he know where AJ parked it after the gas station and she departed his presence, and was it unusual for the truck to be parked on the right side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela