Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wish LE would do something. Or say something. All of this waiting is for the birds!

I hate to say it, you guys are kinda beating a dead horse here. Unless any new developments are released theres nothing left to talk about.

Sometimes things are overlooked and observant WS'ers catch them.

We arent doing anything that much different than detectives who review cold case files.....and thats kinda the point of these forums anyway.

This is how I think it really went. MOO
Texty kid saw WH pull up to the house
Texty kid saw WH go into the house
Texty kid saw WH leave the house
Texty kid saw WH bring the truck back to the house
WH knew he had a problem but also knew Texty kid didn't know that he wasn't supposed to be there
Texty kid gets the cc piece in his path on his way to work
WH is out of town in Franklin when the card was found
WH tells everyone how Texty was making AJ uncomfortable
WH breaks in Texty house and plants the jacket she was wearing the last time she saw him
WH convinces the 4 omigos to tell JH that they were at Texys house and saw the jacket
JH calls the detective and the police search the house
Texty tells them how impossible this is and that he saw WH go into house that day she went missing
Then police drill the 3 amigos and they all flip on WH about the break in.
Remember no one that was not in that circle knew that WH and JH were separated so Texty never had a reason to think WH shouldn't have been in the house.
Still solves nothing I know, but I really believe Texty told on WH and didn't even realize he was doing it.

But we don't know that. We're on the outside looking in. We have no idea who knew Wes was staying at a motel. For all we know, lots of people both in the circle and "not in that circle" could have known. In fact, I suspect many did actually know. Let's not forget his drug scales hidden in the AC vent. Why stash that unless there were people coming around you didn't want to see it?

Exactly! Texty saw him in the truck and he saw Texty. I believe AJ was already dead at this point. She was probably in the truck somewhere. I think that's why he focused on him so hard. He wanted to make anything he said suspect.

The kid people refer to as "texty" is different from the neighbor who WH said saw AJ.

I hate to say it, you guys are kinda beating a dead horse here. Unless any new developments are released theres nothing left to talk about.

With all due respect, I completely disagree. There is plenty to talk about, consider, re-evaluate and re-consider as we wait for justice for AJ. Especially in light of recent events. As time goes by, the same "old" information sometimes takes on a whole new meaning or context as people reveal more and more about themselves.

The kid people refer to as "texty" is different from the neighbor who WH said saw AJ.

Yes. Texty is the kid WH tried to set up & ended up busted on the 7 charges he's set to appear at the hearing for tomorrow. Wavy Loved Kid is the kid who lives on the same street and allegedly saw AJ driving the truck that day.

AJ was going to be using the truck for the week she was home, not just for Tuesday. Oh, and there is only one key, the ignition key is also the door key. Someone had asked about that...

AJ was going to be using the truck for the week she was home, not just for Tuesday. Oh, and there is only one key, the ignition key is also the door key. Someone had asked about that...

I realize you may not know the answer to this, but the question begs, if she was going to be using the truck for the WEEK, why then did Wes drop it off on the Monday (oddly the enough, the last day anyone saw her) then specifically say he did that because she needed it for the Tuesday? Why not just say "she was going to use it for the week"?

EXACTLY. And there are still people all "no, I see no reason to suspect him". Seriously? He may as well be holding a sign up that reads "pick me, pick me!"

I can't speak for others, but I DO see many reasons to suspect WH. However, I have not seen enough at this time IMO to say he IS definitely guilty, nor have I seen enough to say he is the ONLY one guilty of playing a role in AJ's demise. There are many players in this circle IMO who have odd, unusual behaviors and there are others who have said odd, unusual things in regards to AJ - even before she went missing. JMO

I hate to even type it but I think he didnt return the van that night because Angelica was inside of it.

I think thats why he made the story up about her needing the truck the following day.

This would cover his tracks if someone found it odd that he switched vehicles every night but chose to skip doing so on this occasion.

Did anyone else hear this alleged conversation about her needing the truck on Tuesday?

The whole thing with the truck is weird. I can't make it fit with WH putting AJ in his work van - at least not during those hours.

She departed my presence at I would say about 12:40, 12:45pm.
I know someone saw her after one o’clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.”

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit

So, according to WH, AJ:

- Leaves the gas station around 12:45
- Goes home (unseen)
- Is seen leaving home around 1
- Comes back home (unseen)
- Is seen by the same neighbor at 2:03, leaving home yet again
- At approximately 2:30 the truck is back at the house but AJ is not

IOW, for about an hour and 45 minutes AJ does nothing but drive back and forth between home and unknown destinations. And is never seen returning home, only leaving.

It only makes sense if she was out running errands which were near enough to home to make it convenient or if she had something perishable, like ice cream that she didn't want sitting in the truck.

But that's assuming the witness saw something. So the question then is how wrong would the witness have to be to knock out that entire timeline? And yes, I realize WH could have made it all up but would even he be foolish enough to just pluck times out of the air and describe a neighbor if there wasn't some kernel of truth in it somewhere?

I don't believe WH's story but I do believe there's a reason why he spun it. Somebody saw something and WH had to cover it up.

I can't speak for others, but I DO see many reasons to suspect WH. However, I have not seen enough at this time IMO to say he IS definitely guilty, nor have I seen enough to say he is the ONLY one guilty of playing a role in AJ's demise. There are many players in this circle IMO who have odd, unusual behaviors and there are others who have said odd, unusual things in regards to AJ - even before she went missing. JMO

Oh no question there. There are several people connected to this case, connected to AJ, that have some SERIOUS questionable conduct. I'm also not convinced he acted alone.

I realize you may not know the answer to this, but the question begs, if she was going to be using the truck for the WEEK, why then did Wes drop it off on the Monday (oddly the enough, the last day anyone saw her) then specifically say he did that because she needed it for the Tuesday? Why not just say "she was going to use it for the week"?
I'm not sure. I know she had made plans with different people for the week (i dont know exactly what those plans were) so perhaps Tuesday was the first day she actually needed it, but again, I don't know for sure. She had initially taken it to school with her, but realized quickly she didn't really need it with everything being so close, so she brought it back home on one of her visits. That's why WH had it.

The whole thing with the truck is weird. I can't make it fit with WH putting AJ in his work van - at least not during those hours.

She departed my presence at I would say about 12:40, 12:45pm.
I know someone saw her after one o’clock departing, our neighbor she waved to. What happened was, it’s a kid, I can’t really speak a name because of the case, but the information is simple. The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again. His words are “driving with purpose” and “not herself.”

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit

So, according to WH, AJ:

- Leaves the gas station around 12:45
- Goes home (unseen)
- Is seen leaving home around 1
- Is seen by the same neighbor at 2:03, leaving home yet again
- At approximately 2:30 the truck is back at the house but AJ is not

IOW, for about an hour and 45 minutes AJ does nothing but drive back and forth between home and unknown destinations. And is never seen returning home, only leaving.

It only makes sense if she was out running errands which were near enough to home to make it convenient or if she had something perishable, like ice cream that she didn't want sitting in the truck.

But that's assuming the witness saw something. So the question then is how wrong would the witness have to be to knock out that entire timeline? And yes, I realize WH could have made it all up but would even he be foolish enough to just pluck times out of the air and describe a neighbor if there wasn't some kernel of truth in it somewhere?

I don't believe WH's story but I do believe there's a reason why he spun it. Somebody saw something and WH had to cover it up.

One thing that would clear this all up is, knowing where WH was actually supposed to be working that particular day. Earlier on, JH told one of the media stations (can't recall which one) he had been working in Franklin. WH himself said he was an hour away, out of town working when the bank card was found (3 days after she went missing), and when told about it came right back to Norfolk.

IF he was actually working in Franklin the day AJ went missing, there's no way he got into town, met her for lunch, blah blah, then got back to work for 1:15. The timeline/drive time simply doesn't allow for it.

I'm not sure. I know she had made plans with different people for the week (i dont know exactly what those plans were) so perhaps Tuesday was the first day she actually needed it, but again, I don't know for sure. She had initially taken it to school with her, but realized quickly she didn't really need it with everything being so close, so she brought it back home on one of her visits. That's why WH had it.

According to her Twitter AJ had plans to go to Sports Authority with a friend during the weekend just before she went missing. Do you know if they kept that date?

Curious... Zach has shared with us her younger sister texted her that Monday afternoon when she got home from school, and AJ's number responded "with friends" but made no mention of which friends. To me, it stands to reason if she needed the truck for plans with different friends for the week, the truck wouldn't have been there after school if she was actually out "with friends". In your opinion, were those texts to her sister actually from AJ? Also, have ANY of her friends come forward to say they actually did see her or talk to her on the Monday she went missing?

According to her Twitter AJ had plans to go to Sports Authority with a friend during the weekend just before she went missing. Do you know if they kept that date?

The way I read that on AJ's twitter was that it was more of a joke of going on a shopping spree there (on someone else's dime). Did you get that it was an actual plan?

The way I read that on AJ's twitter was that it was more of a joke of going on a shopping spree there (on someone else's dime). Did you get that it was an actual plan?

Yeah, I did. She said she needed running shoes and they discussed the dates. Should I be embarrassed? It really did sound like plans to shop with a friend. :blushing:

Thank you for clearing that up. Was the truck key in the house / mailbox that Monday night?

ETA: Anything you can clear up on details of the neighbors' sightings, or anything else, would be much appreciated.

Curious... Zach has shared with us her younger sister texted her that Monday afternoon when she got home from school, and AJ's number responded "with friends" but made no mention of which friends. To me, it stands to reason if she needed the truck for plans with different friends for the week, the truck wouldn't have been there after school if she was actually out "with friends". In your opinion, were those texts to her sister actually from AJ? Also, have ANY of her friends come forward to say they actually did see her or talk to her on the Monday she went missing?
No one that I know of has said anything about seeing her Monday, except what has been reported. I'm pretty sure any of her friends would have said something by now. As for the texts, It's been reported that the last texts from her were 'off'. I'm certain JH would be able to recognize it fairly easily, because IMO, texting, like writing, becomes a habit and style is pretty recognizable, especially with someone you text regularly.

Thank you for clearing that up. Was the truck key in the house / mailbox that Monday night?
I asked about the location of the key, because I knew it was a hot topic here, and I obviously don't live there, but no one is sure exactly where it was. Most keys always hang on the key hanger as soon as you walk in the door, but it was a detail that wasn't really paid attention to at that time. It was, however, provided to police when they took the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop