Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you and Wes ever drank together. If so; How was his persona. Did he act up or what?

Hi ThatguyBear, do you think there will be an arrest or further info from LE coming out soon?
I certainly hope so. LE hasn't released any info to us as to what they collected, or a timeline, but I hope something is resolved soon. I know there is a lot for them to go through, and they are working hard to bring this to an end.

I certainly hope so. LE hasn't released any info to us as to what they collected, or a timeline, but I hope something is resolved soon. I know there is a lot for them to go through, and they are working hard to bring this to an end.

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. I hope there is justice for AJ soon.

If I could ask you to share one thing could you tell us a fond memory you have of AJ? Something to just share with us about her? AJ has obviously touched so many of us near and far and it is nice to hear more about her in the positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever happened to like two threads ago when everyone agreed that all that Monday afternoon crap from the first interview was totally made up? :( That was the best direction we had gone in. Not back to this white car/mailbox key/staring at the gas station thing.

I am still in agreement. In fact I trust nothing that Wes says about anything. In my opinion he is a liar who has interfered in the police investigation into his wife's daughters disappearance and murder. In my opinion he has provided police with false information and tips trying to lead them on a wild goose chase. His reasons for this are only known to himself but I know what I think his reasons are.
If Wes told us the sky was blue and the grass was green I would in fact go outside and check for myself. So I personally will disregard the Monday afternoon sightings unless they are confirmed by LE. JMO

AJ was going to be using the truck for the week she was home, not just for Tuesday. Oh, and there is only one key, the ignition key is also the door key. Someone had asked about that...

Do you know if there was only one key?
Not one key for the door and ignition but did Wes have a key and Aj had. Key?

I'd love to know how many persons were living in that house and was anyone else home when she went missing?

AJ was going to be using the truck for the week she was home, not just for Tuesday. Oh, and there is only one key, the ignition key is also the door key. Someone had asked about that...

Bumping for Eileen in reference to the truck key

Hi Vabrown I could be wrong but I don't think we are able to discuss that issue at the minute.

Yeah, I did. She said she needed running shoes and they discussed the dates. Should I be embarrassed? It really did sound like plans to shop with a friend. :blushing:

I'd have to go re-read it but to me it seemed more like wishful thinking, i.e. "someone take me on a shopping spree!" the way girls will often say.

moo.

I think some might be confused. There is 2 people that have the name "bear" in SM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we not allowed to discuss the newest WTKR report anymore? I had some thoughts about that yesterday, which related to this topic (in a very general way), but now I don't know what I can say and what I can't say. I'm just super confused.

I'd love to know how many persons were living in that house and was anyone else home when she went missing?

That's exactly what I had thoughts on last night, Eileen. I just don't know how or where or IF I can post those thoughts.

Are we not allowed to discuss the newest WTKR report anymore? I had some thoughts about that yesterday, which related to this topic (in a very general way), but now I don't know what I can say and what I can't say. I'm just super confused.

Mountain Kat I am unsure if we are or not but I am erring on the side of caution. I'll pm a mod if I get a chance and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop