Carmen Rivera murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

KamaMarie84

Reaction score
She was my grandmother, whom I never got the chance to meet, because on November, 1st 1980 in Hayward, California, my grandmother, Carmen Rivera was stabbed 33 times. The knife broke off inside her body, shortly before her murder, witnesses place my grandmother inside a restraunt, when a man dressed as an old lady came into the restraunt approached my grandmother, & whispered something to her. No one knows what was said, but my grandmother got up and rushed out of the restraunt and the man dressed as an old lady chased after her. My grandmother was murdered just blocks from the restraunt, stabbed multipal times. Her murder is still unsolved, i called the Hayward police department and tried to have the case reopenend, hoping evidence in her case could be tested. Unfortunatly, because it was 1980 when she was murdered, her evidence was put in paper bags, and a water pipe burst flooding the evidence room in the Hayward police department destroying all the evidence in her case. Our family wants answers, my dad was only 12 when he lost his mom, and he's still messed up because of it to this day! If anyone has any suggestions on what can be done to bring our family the answers we need, it would be much appriceated!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-09-02-57-26-642.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-09-02-57-26-642.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members