Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, all someone (the killer) had to do was read Websleuths, realize Wes made the perfect patsy then start setting him up.
The idea that someone would think to do that seems laughable to me but I suppose stranger things have happened.

I think tunnel vision is hard to break one you start down that path, trying to fit everything with the suspect you have in mind.

I went back to thread one and started reading. It's amazing how the tone of this case changed.

Follow the facts.
I'm kind of lost. Can you explain further?

I'm kind of lost. Can you explain further?

Everyone is so focused on Wes being involved in AJs death that they try to fit everything they know into a theory that fits him and toss aside anything that doesn't work with him as a suspect.

Read from thread 1, you will see where open minded discussion leads. Once tunnel vision sets in, opinions do 180* turns. This all without a POI.

If Wes killed AJ, I hope he rots in prison, please don't mistake me for defending him.

Everyone is so focused on Wes being involved in AJs death that they try to fit everything they know into a theory that fits him and toss aside anything that doesn't work with him as a suspect.

Read from thread 1, you will see where open minded discussion leads. Once tunnel vision sets in, opinions do 180* turns. This all without a POI.

If Wes killed AJ, I hope he rots in prison, please don't mistake me for defending him.
Do you have any other theories that can be posted?

Thank you, I see what you are saying now!

Maybe it's just me (I don't claim to know the law), but for LE to keep WH with no bond over those petty charges, says a lot to me. They wouldn't just keep him in jail so he wouldn't interfere any further, would they??

Do you have any other theories that can be posted?

There is no POI, so I'll keep it vague.

I will say I think it was someone AJ knows and didn't view as a threat. I think she was strangled out of anger and rage.

So do tell, which direction are you looking at, if not WH? (you already answered as I was typing :) )

Yes... if you start at the end and read backwards, it does read as if we have a POI.

It's interesting. Anyone have any other theories that can be discussed? Or no?

There is no POI, so I'll keep it vague.

I will say I think it was someone AJ knows and didn't view as a threat. I think she was strangled out of anger and rage.

I've actually had the same thought myself. And then... because it would be SO easy to set Wes up (criminal history, etc.) an after-the-fact plan went into action. With assistance. Of course it sounds far-fetched, but so does half the idiocy we've already seen come to light in this case.

Maybe it's just me (I don't claim to know the law), but for LE to keep WH with no bond over those petty charges, says a lot to me. They wouldn't just keep him in jail so he wouldn't interfere any further, would they??

Felon in possession of a firearm is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

I've actually had the same thought myself. And then... because it would be SO easy to set Wes up (criminal history, etc.) an after-the-fact plan went into action. With assistance. Of course it sounds far-fetched, but so does half the idiocy we've already seen come to light in this case.

Wes talks. a lot. He can't shut up. I don't even think the initial plan had to include setting him up. Once he started talking the killer just needed to set Mr Vigilante in the right direction.

Thanks for the info - wasn't sure about that. I guess I still might ask if it had been anybody else, any old Joe Schmoe - would the average guy bond out? Or is it automatic parole violation, straight to jail?

I think tunnel vision is hard to break one you start down that path, trying to fit everything with the suspect you have in mind.

I went back to thread one and started reading. It's amazing how the tone of this case changed.

Follow the facts.

I did the same thing. Which is why I don't think WH is the main perpetrator. Wes may be a violent criminal, but at least he was able to hide his rage from the media. All of the blatant lies and misinformation are coming from only two sources and have been since day one. if there is a missing person, the families urgency is probably number one. If you really want people to look for your child, you convince them that this is a life and death matter, you don't say they're "safe." Personally, I don't repost missing flyers for people who even the parents say are safe. I did in this case because I never believed her. It was apparent to me something bad had happened to AJ. The other thing is clothing. Has there ever been a case when the family refused to say what the person was wearing when they disappeared? Sure, in some cases it's not known, but a simple answer to "What was AJ wearing when last seen?" was never answered, and in fact, those questions were DELETED from BAJH. People are more likely to remember a hot pink shirt than someones face. So who does that, and why? I've heard some people say it's denial. I don't get that vibe here. Look at Cindy Anthony-now that is denial. CA would have been at VCU, knocking on every door looking for Caylee. Why was that sighting met with virtual silence?

If Wes is not "the" perp...he did a super job making himself look like "the" perp. His posse isn't helping him out with all their SM shenanigans, either. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member