Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the window is much larger that 22 minutes. But I do think Wesley Hadsell wants us to think something happened within those 22 minutes. Which is one of the reasons I don't think that.

Agreed.

How hard would it be for an adult to convince a kid that they got their times wrong for instance?

Especially if that kid felt bad for the family and wanted to be helpful to someone they possibly look up to?

IMO the obstruction charges were just the tip of the iceberg in regards to WH and this case.

Someone asked earlier how bad we'd all feel if WH is found guilty?

I wouldnt feel bad at all and the obstruction charges have a lot to do with that sentiment.

Even on the off-chance that WH is not guilty, the damage he's done here, could allow the real killer to never be found or to walk scott free.

I don't think he was kicked out for drugs either!

Do we really know he was kicked out?

Maybe his hotel was his side business?? Maybe he bounced around to different hotels each week.

Just throwing it out there!

We focus quite a bit on "how and why WH got himself kicked out." Do we ever consider that JH wanted to move on to another man?

Yes.

Not alot of point in discussing that, though, since it would be considered rumor/gossip/non-victim friendly or who know what else.

Agreed.

How hard would it be for an adult to convince a kid that they got their times wrong for instance?

Especially if that kid felt bad for the family and wanted to be helpful to someone they possibly look up to?

IMO the obstruction charges were just the tip of the iceberg in regards to WH and this case.

Someone asked earlier how bad we'd all feel if WH is found guilty?

I wouldnt feel bad at all and the obstruction charges have a lot to do with that sentiment.

Even on the off-chance that WH is not guilty, the damage he's done here, could allow the real killer to never be found or to walk scott free.

Well, there's that, of course. But even if these 2 eyewitness sightings are dead on....so? Who's to say AJ didn't just walk out of that house of her own volition and go somewhere? We don't know when she died. Maybe it was at 2pm...maybe it was at 1am on March 3...who knows? So to suggest that there is a 22 minute window when something awful must have happened is just hogwash.

IMO

ETA: But I think a few people would very much like to pedal that story.

Well, there's that, of course. But even if these 2 eyewitness sightings are dead on....so? Who's to say AJ didn't just walk out of that house of her own volition and go somewhere? We don't know when she died. Maybe it was at 2pm...maybe it was at 1am on March 3...who knows? So to suggest that there is a 22 minute window when something awful must have happened is just hogwash.

IMO

ETA: But I think a few people would very much like to pedal that story.

I think her text to her sister at 2:35 would have said more if she was still okay and actually the one that was texting.

She would have said something like "I should be back soon" or How was school or Tell mom I will be home later.

Btw: I can't imagine how her sister would feel if it is revealed that Wes actually sent that text. How dare he involve her in that and leave her traumatized.

It's sure lucky he has these two witnesses. That way he's not the last person known to have contact with her, when she departed his presence.

The choice of words "departed my presence" just gives me a totally ick feeling in my gut :(

Also wanted to add it sounds to me like Wendy is saying if Wes did it he was only helping out someone else so it's not really his fault. Perhaps others see it differently but that's how I see it.

Hence why a lot of people got very angry at Wendy after she made that statement including her own son DH. I still wonder about that darn white car. And also wonder who might have access to a family van. IMO as always.

It's sure lucky he has these two witnesses. That way he's not the last person known to have contact with her, when she departed his presence.

Certainly convenient how it worked out that way, eh? And I'll be honest and say (again) if it turns out WH didn't do this, whoever did, picked the perfect patsy. I'd venture to guess it would have had to been someone who knows him quite well, and knew he'd lie and fumble around and do something illegal to prove he didn't do it.

I still think it's WH but probably with help. Can't really think of a motive for the help but certain people are making themselves seem awfully suspicious. I can't figure out how he's not singing like a little birdie in jail if he is the one who did it. I mean, I know he has a lawyer but that didn't stop him from talking before.

If WH was dealing the controlled substance (whatever it turns out to be), I am very curious as to who his customers were. I also want to know what the argument was about with JH and did she really storm out at 4:30am? Were they up all night? Sometimes I wonder if AJ wasn't already aware of WH's problem - and then I go to wondering if AJ had (maybe) tried some of this at college and went to WH to get some for spring break? Not to disparage AJ, but I was 18 once. And drugs are just everywhere, can't ignore the possibility. When are we going to get the COD???

I think tunnel vision is hard to break one you start down that path, trying to fit everything with the suspect you have in mind.

I went back to thread one and started reading. It's amazing how the tone of this case changed.

Follow the facts.

I think tunnel vision is hard to break one you start down that path, trying to fit everything with the suspect you have in mind.

I went back to thread one and started reading. It's amazing how the tone of this case changed.

Follow the facts.

It's been different in this case, that people sort of started with a suspect, trying to see if the facts fit as the facts have come out. Usually, it's the reverse.

It's been different in this case, that people sort of started with a suspect, trying to see if the facts fit as the facts have come out. Usually, it's the reverse.
I've never followed a case where one person made themselves look so suspect right off the bat.

I've never followed a case where one person made themselves look so suspect right off the bat.

What makes it even more difficult is that he looks like a good candidate to be guilty of just about anything.

If WH was dealing the controlled substance (whatever it turns out to be), I am very curious as to who his customers were. I also want to know what the argument was about with JH and did she really storm out at 4:30am? Were they up all night? Sometimes I wonder if AJ wasn't already aware of WH's problem - and then I go to wondering if AJ had (maybe) tried some of this at college and went to WH to get some for spring break? Not to disparage AJ, but I was 18 once. And drugs are just everywhere, can't ignore the possibility. When are we going to get the COD???

Probably waiting on toxicology results. That could be a big portion of things.

Follow the facts.

I wish we did have all the facts. :)

Honestly, all someone (the killer) had to do was read Websleuths, realize Wes made the perfect patsy then start setting him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member