Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you were being naive, Owl. When you said that, it was pretty early on in this case. It's absolutely normal for our opinions to evolve the more we see and know. :)

That's true. I feel like people are showing their true colors much more now so that has definitely changed how I think about what the dynamics of the situation might be.

Glad someone else noticed that. Let's review, shall we?

In her first interview with the media (I think this is okay to post, if not, please remove mods/admins):

"From jail, Wesley Hadsell has been calling Wendy almost every day and she says in those conversations, red flags popped up. She says his story kept changing and that he asked her to put up a ******** page for him, wanting money for his support rather than to find AJ."

"“I’m not a judge. I’m not a jury. I’m not saying he’s guilty. I’m not saying he’s innocent, but it’s really hard to have faith in someone when he can’t be honest,” Stokes said."

"When asked if Stokes believes her brother is involved in AJ’s disappearance she said, “I don’t know anymore. At one time, I didn’t think he was, but now I don’t know. In my heart I don’t want to believe he did, but there are things that when you start seeing on TV, places they are looking. I’m his sister you never want to think that anybody in your family could ever do anything like this.”"

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

Then today:

"“There are always doubts,” Stokes said. “There were things that had been said, but I can’t go into that now.”"

“I will not say he’s guilty and I will not say he’s innocent,” Stokes said, “But I do not believe in any way shape or form that if anything comes down, that it was only one person.”"

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/29/only-on-...e-person-responsible-for-missing-teens-death/

And then... we see a meltdown of sorts on SM. A rather nasty attempt to discredit everything she's said & call her character into question. Almost... an over the top, attempt.

So the question begs, does someone think she knows something?

All speculation here, of course. But you sure do have to wonder...

IMO anyone that questions the family or JH is an enemy plain and simple. Even if someone just raises a concern or simple question they are cast out. We saw that first in the BringAJHome FB page.

I'm still thinking about that white car sighting...but of course ya'll know I always am. :thinking:

I saw at one point that Dateline was supposed to run something about AJ (before WH was arrested - 3/17/15). He explained the whole story as you have here above ^^^ and then sums it up saying, "My daughter's life shouldn't be defined by 22 minutes. She's so much more than that," Wesley Hadsell told Dateline about the time frame of when his daughter vanished.
http://bigfoot9.com/article/117112876419_10153131464071420

Here's another interesting thought, it is always mentioned that the younger sister didn't see her when she got home from school, even by WH repeatedly. Well, JH is the one who brought her home. She was there too. Why is this never mentioned? I am not sure if we are allowed to screenshot from IG but the sister was asked the week of 3/12; "what happened?!" She replied that she was home in the morning before we left for school and then she wasn't home when me and my mom got home & her phone is off and no one has heard from her. not really sure what happened to her.

In this article, JH also says when she got home from work, AJ was not there.
http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

It's probably nothing, but I just think it's very odd that the Mom is not usually mentioned as being with AJ's sister when they got home from school at 230pm. ?

That 22 minute window was Wes talking about the last time anyone allegedly saw her (take your pick, it was either Wavy Loved Kid or Smokey Porch Neighbor) at 2:03pm and the time little sister got home at 2:25pm and AJ wasn't there.

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/29/only-on-...e-person-responsible-for-missing-teens-death/

And then... we see a meltdown of sorts on SM. A rather nasty attempt to discredit everything she's said & call her character into question. Almost... an over the top, attempt.

So the question begs, does someone think she knows something?

All speculation here, of course. But you sure do have to wonder...

can someone tell me here or maybe pm and tell me where anyone is seeing anything on SM?

Some rather interesting comments on several msm tweets but here's just one:

https://twitter.com/NadeenWTKR/status/593523712105717761

Thanks! Why, oh why would you have/allow an unrelated young adult male to live in your home with young children...ugh!

I saw at one point that Dateline was supposed to run something about AJ (before WH was arrested - 3/17/15). He explained the whole story as you have here above ^^^ and then sums it up saying, "My daughter's life shouldn't be defined by 22 minutes. She's so much more than that," Wesley Hadsell told Dateline about the time frame of when his daughter vanished.
http://bigfoot9.com/article/117112876419_10153131464071420

Here's another interesting thought, it is always mentioned that the younger sister didn't see her when she got home from school, even by WH repeatedly. Well, JH is the one who brought her home. She was there too. Why is this never mentioned? I am not sure if we are allowed to screenshot from IG but the sister was asked the week of 3/12; "what happened?!" She replied that she was home in the morning before we left for school and then she wasn't home when me and my mom got home & her phone is off and no one has heard from her. not really sure what happened to her.

In this article, JH also says when she got home from work, AJ was not there.
http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

It's probably nothing, but I just think it's very odd that the Mom is not usually mentioned as being with AJ's sister when they got home from school at 230pm. ?

There are two girls, which one was this? The account we had of J was that she walks home from school and always arrives around 2:25 which is when she sent the text. The stories conflict if J is also saying here that AJs phone is already off...(when was the comment posted?)

I also must go on record and say I feel like a total a-hole for being like "I don't see what's wrong with all these guy friends of AJ hanging around. Would it still be weird if they were girls" (I can't even begin to go find my own posting but I sure as heck said it)... but, uh, yeah. I was naive for certain.

I know some of it can't be discussed but the stuff I'm seeing on SM totally disgusts me.

You really shouldn't feel bad at all. Several of my daughters have lots of guy friends. It's not at all unusual. But like they say, hindsight is 20/20. The more you learn in a case...

Unfortunately we can't sleuth the minors because there are questions.

Reading these tweets and comments, I'm actually so very sad at how divided this family is quickly becoming.... no matter who is "right" or who said what, it's just incredibly sad. They should be coming together for AJ.

Goodnight WS. (((HUGS)))

Maybe the boys are there as protectors of the children. Who knows, maybe there's still a killer on the loose.

I think that's extremely important that JH would have been driving home after school let out at 2:05 I believe. There is so much conflicting information in this case, I've never seen anything like it before. I wonder if wavy kid saw her as well.

Still possible theory of a drug OD and she could have gotten the drugs from the parents in the house so a coverup was planned. If it wad found out the possible drug bust might have diisclosed other family members or friends so they had to stick together that is why if you are against WH then your against JH (which I think OM said) then you could be against DH or AB etc. just an opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe the boys are there as protectors of the children. Who knows, maybe there's still a killer on the loose.

Lol have you seen pictures of these boys?

I seriously doubt AB could fight off a 6 year old girl with a wet noodle in her hand.

They arent there for the girls protection IMO.

Lol have you seen pictures of these boys?

I seriously doubt AB could fight off a 6 year old girl with a wet noodle in her hand.

They arent there for the girls protection IMO.

I think this warrants the best Post of the week! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tell me if I posted something that is not allowed so that I can delete it before it goes too far!

What does "RSBM" mean?

Respectfully Snipped By Me
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally would delete anything about the children as we're not supposed to sleuth them. RSBM means "respectfully snipped by me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks