Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What reason in the world would WH have for hurting AJ? Or anybody for that matter? Couldn't she have just wanted to do a line (thinking it was coke) and got a bad hit? Had she never gone beyond a beer and/or a smoke? I would hope not, doesn't ring true to me but I don't think the ME would have said acute heroin poisoning if it had just been a post mortem injection like some have said. That would not have been the COD so in my mind, she had to have taken it while she was alive. Can you force something like that on someone? Just sad all the way around. I hate this for her mother most of all - and her sisters who are old enough to know what's going on. It's way past my bedtime. RIP AJ.

I posted this on 6/30 and am too lazy to retype. I think it may help with one of your questions:

Although I have purposely (for my sanity) stayed away from reading/obsessing on this case, I have thought of AJ every single day. I logged in tonight/this morning because insomnia has won and read her COD. Shocked is an understatement....the particular drug involved. The reason is that when I was a senior in college, my boyfriend and I both went back to our hometowns for Christmas. Long story short, the day after he got back home he was murdered by a childhood friend while trying to prevent him from using drugs. In turn, he was literally stabbed in the back with a syringe full of uncut heroine which resulted in his death. At first, we were told he ODed. Those of us who knew him had a huge issue with this and questioned the ME quite intensely and wouldn't let it go. Upon further examination, the tiny needle prick was located which led to the ultimate Cause and Manner of death being what it was. I can't remember the exact way it was worded but basically it meant he ODed but not by his own doing/choice. In the end, the "friend" was convicted of first degree murder and is still serving time.

Sorry that my post got lengthy, but I thought it would cause some to understand one possibility. Obviously, this is not the only possibility, but it is definitely one to consider.

Love to those who truly cared and care about AJ. I can't wait until there is justice for this young lady.

I am not sure of the mother name, but Wesley Hadsell has a child from a prev marriage/or relationship. He is listed in AJ obit and iirc ZH had pics of him posted . That may be her. I have no clue if she "is around" tho.

If I recalll the court documents and previous discussion on this forum that WH's first child (son) is actually the child that came out of the relationship he had when he was 19 with the girl that he "allegedly" kidnapped in his first court case. I believe there were charges filed as kidnapping because the girl was very young (15 IIRC) and that the parents filed kidnapping charges against him but it was rumored or said that the girl ran away with him because they wanted to be together and after they ran away is when they had the child together.

So because of the court documents and the child and info that is out there I actually believe that this could have actually been the case of 2 young kids that thought they were in love and parents objected to their relationship because of the age difference. The kids run away together and charges are pressed against WH, later that love/relationship produced a child. So IMO that first charge as to him kidnapping the girl is a legal technicality that when this case first came to light was blown out of proportion.

https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032416290.pdf is the court documents that WTKR linked a while ago and if you read through the whole thing it explains the case in North Carolina and the kidnapping and the law states if the minor is under 16 and didn't have parental consent it's automatically felonious restraint. If you open the link in Adobe PDF the details start on page 11 on the PDF the pages numbers of the total document are different.

Now in the second case with his wife, I believe that he did abduct her. My opinions as usual.

Jen was aware that Wesley met AJ somewhere to give her money from the time it happened.

Lucky, where have you been?? Do we know what the money was for or where they met? Any truth to the GoPro? The refund check from school must not have been very much then.

To be fair he saw her Monday afternoon and the texts came in at 4am late that night/early Tuesday morning. The only reason that changed is because they realized the 4am texts might not have actually been from her, so the events of Monday afternoon became more important.

So LE needs to know who sent those texts...this is the saddest case. Why doesn't anybody know who she was with? So she left the house @ 2pm - walking? in the small white car? I feel weird saying this, but I suppose it could be that WS really doesn't know what happened. Just boggles the mind!

If I recalll the court documents and previous discussion on this forum that WH's first child (son) is actually the child that came out of the relationship he had when he was 19 with the girl that he "allegedly" kidnapped in his first court case. I believe there were charges filed as kidnapping because the girl was very young (15 IIRC) and that the parents filed kidnapping charges against him but it was rumored or said that the girl ran away with him because they wanted to be together and after they ran away is when they had the child together.

So because of the court documents and the child and info that is out there I actually believe that this could have actually been the case of 2 young kids that thought they were in love and parents objected to their relationship because of the age difference. The kids run away together and charges are pressed against WH, later that love/relationship produced a child. So IMO that first charge as to him kidnapping the girl is a legal technicality that when this case first came to light was blown out of proportion.

https://localtvwtkr.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/skmbt_60115032416290.pdf is the court documents that WTKR linked a while ago and if you read through the whole thing it explains the case in North Carolina and the kidnapping and the law states if the minor is under 16 and didn't have parental consent it's automatically felonious restraint. If you open the link in Adobe PDF the details start on page 11 on the PDF the pages numbers of the total document are different.

Now in the second case with his wife, I believe that he did abduct her. My opinions as usual.

Even though that first case was not 'technically' kidnapping, it is still very telling, imo. He was 19 and he ran off with a 15 yr old, across state lines. And that is a problem for me. That is selfish, impulsive behavior on his part. If he was truly in love he could have waited a bit until her parents could accept their age difference. Running away and getting her pregnant is wholly irresponsible. He was erratic and selfish, imo. He continues with that same pattern of behavior to this day, imo.

I'm nowhere near L7 but the refund check from Norwood was addressed in this post in AJ's college life thread. HTH

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11757092

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, I missed that. That's not much money, so possibly she did borrow from Wes, and it could have been for a gift for her boyfriend. So many little things have been said and they may not even be relevant. Anyone know where boyfriend was that night? Who would she have gone off with?? Sorry, I keep repeating that question.

Even though that first case was not 'technically' kidnapping, it is still very telling, imo. He was 19 and he ran off with a 15 yr old, across state lines. And that is a problem for me. That is selfish, impulsive behavior on his part. If he was truly in love he could have waited a bit until her parents could accept their age difference. Running away and getting her pregnant is wholly irresponsible. He was erratic and selfish, imo. He continues with that same pattern of behavior to this day, imo.

Yeah I definitely agree and shows probably that he doesn't have the best judgement at all but I look at it as he was very stupid but he was still very young and at that age you don't make the smartest decisions in your life yet. He wasn't thinking with his head that's for sure wink wink : ) IMO it didn't have some kind of devilish intent behind it other that 2 stupid kids that thought they were in love and he was going to help her get away from probably what she told him was a horrible home life or situation.

LOL okay back to the Dustin B theory I believe the last name WH is saying in the interview is Brinkley and not the other last name previously mentioned in this forum and I also believe that the spelling is an alternate spelling. I do believe that WH is referring to the person that we all call "Wavy kid".

It's not possible that she attended school on an athletic scholarship to play club softball. NCAA doesn't allow funds for that. Here's your link:

http://www.scholarshipstats.com/softball.htm

Longwood U only gives out varsity scholarships.

I don't believe any school gives scholarships to club players. My son and his friends play club sports and there is no financial benefit. Scholarships are usually for students drafted to school teams.

Exactly. Remember how the first (Hadsell family) fliers had March 2 at 7 a.m. noted as the date and time last seen? Then later, it suddenly occurred to WH--Oh wait. I saw her at around noon at some gas station where we stared at each other and I was late getting back to work. Not his exact words, btw.

Then the addition of more details later the same day of AJ being seen (along with various other suspicious vehicles) at or driving-by the Hadsell home. :gaah:

The original flier actually said "...missing since 5:30 am March 3..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will an autopsy be able to determine if there was any alcolhol in AJ'S system? Or would any trace have disapated by the time she was found. Heroin and alcohol can be a lethal combination.

Yes, a Tox report will show that.

I wonder what they are waiting on to determine the Manner of Death.

I don't believe AJ ever needed to borrow money from anyone due to receiving her financial aid. I think it makes more sense that someone needed to borrow money from her. IMO

I have seen this mentioned a couple of times, so I am just using your post as a jump off. Money must go a lot further for people than it does for me, then! I went to college on a full scholarship. It paid for my school. Some also got a little extra for books and stuff. It wasn't much over what it was intended for! I was also a nanny in college for a job and I still relied on Ramen noodles as a cheap meal.

I am now way past college and have a job and 99% of the time, I still could use money from someone else! I get the feeling that any amount she received certainly wasn't like winning the lottery and she would very possibly still need to borrow money for a $200 plus item.

The police were never called, though. Lopez took the report.

If the police were never called, did the family/friends have intentions to simply find her own their own, without police assistance? Or, was it that they were initially taking a sort of "wait and see" approach to the fact that AJ hadn't returned home? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems there were several days at the very beginning where some persons were acting as if AJ would return and weren't seriously concerned, almost like it was "typical or not unusual behavior" for AJ to not be home yet?

Were the texts @ 4am like Wes said, making reference to heroin and/or sickness? Sounds like the beginnings of a cover-up at that point. Do we know where AJ and Wes met for him to give her that money? It is starting to sound like Wes really didn't know where she was or who she was with. Who drives a dark green Caravan? Does anybody know? This waiting is so hard. I don't know who to feel sad for, except Jen and her sisters/brother. And of course, the friends that loved her.

Were the texts @ 4am like Wes said, making reference to heroin and/or sickness? Sounds like the beginnings of a cover-up at that point. Do we know where AJ and Wes met for him to give her that money? It is starting to sound like Wes really didn't know where she was or who she was with. Who drives a dark green Caravan? Does anybody know? This waiting is so hard. I don't know who to feel sad for, except Jen and her sisters/brother. And of course, the friends that loved her.

When Wes was talking about those texts he meant that in the weeks prior to her disappearance they had been getting messages about AJ using heroin, not that the 4am texts were abt drugs. From what I recall the 4am messages were more along the lines of "I'm not ready to come home yet."

I feel sorry for anyone connected to AJ that had 100% nothing to do with this. She was by all accounts, a very likable girl. I know it's tearing people up who loved her, not having answers as to the WHO and the WHY. I think (and this is entirely moo) when the truth finally does come out, there will be a lot of very upset people.

Was there any evidence that Wes actually gave her the $200? Verified bank withdrawal, etc.? Though it's likely that Wes was a person who dealt in just cash.

TIA. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29
Back