Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was there any evidence that Wes actually gave her the $200? Verified bank withdrawal, etc.? Though it's likely that Wes was a person who dealt in just cash.

TIA. :)

Not that I'm aware of. The only thing that was verified to my knowledge is that WH did leave work that afternoon and he got back around 1:30pm (when his boss reamed him out). I'm 99% sure LE talked to his boss and verified that he did tell him he was leaving to meet AJ to give her some cash and he would be right back.

When Wes was talking about those texts he meant that in the weeks prior to her disappearance they had been getting messages about AJ using heroin, not that the 4am texts were abt drugs. From what I recall the 4am messages were more along the lines of "I'm not ready to come home yet."

Thank you for clearing that up. So for some time before AJ went missing she was telling them she was using heroin?

Even though that first case was not 'technically' kidnapping, it is still very telling, imo. He was 19 and he ran off with a 15 yr old, across state lines. And that is a problem for me. That is selfish, impulsive behavior on his part. If he was truly in love he could have waited a bit until her parents could accept their age difference. Running away and getting her pregnant is wholly irresponsible. He was erratic and selfish, imo. He continues with that same pattern of behavior to this day, imo.

Absolutely true, Katydid! But, it's sadly a common thing that kids in that situation do. Adults do it all the time as well... jumping into relationships when one or both parties are married, before an even inevitable separation/divorce happens, instead of waiting until marriages are over before starting their new one. And, there are often children involved. Selfishness is rampant in the world. All selfish A-holes are not murderers though. And there are several selfish involved here, it seems. Trying to untangle this web of people not acting even close to what I'd consider normal is infuriating. I can see one or two people acting strange, and chalking it up to "everyone grieves differently". But everyone is being so strange to me. I guess it's just that everyone is being so vocal all of a sudden.

Not that I'm aware of. The only thing that was verified to my knowledge is that WH did leave work that afternoon and he got back around 1:30pm (when his boss reamed him out). I'm 99% sure LE talked to his boss and verified that he did tell him he was leaving to meet AJ to give her some cash and he would be right back.

Thanks!

If AJ and JC had actually broken up their relationship prior to her disappearance, then why is so much being made about this GoPro she just had to buy for his big b-day party? I guess there are times when a relationship breaks up but one person never wanted it to happen. In that case: I can see one of the two people wishing to make a bi deal for the ex-partner they want back in their life.

But actually, every mention as to why AJ wanted (allegedly) the $200 was about her wish to buy JC the GoPro for his super-special birthday bash. Hard for me to reconcile this kind of lavish gift between ex-bf and gf at 18 years old.

Also: am wondering if the alleged gas station meeting when WH supposedly gave AJ the cash actually happened. Most stations have pretty good surveillance now--do we know if this meeting was ever verified by LE?

If AJ and JC had actually broken up their relationship prior to her disappearance, then why is so much being made about this GoPro she just had to buy for his big b-day party? I guess there are times when a relationship breaks up but one person never wanted it to happen. In that case: I can see one of the two people wishing to make a bi deal for the ex-partner they want back in their life.

But actually, every mention as to why AJ wanted (allegedly) the $200 was about her wish to buy JC the GoPro for his super-special birthday bash. Hard for me to reconcile this kind of lavish gift between ex-bf and gf at 18 years old.

Also: am wondering if the alleged gas station meeting when WH supposedly gave AJ the cash actually happened. Most stations have pretty good surveillance now--do we know if this meeting was ever verified by LE?

It's so strange that almost nothing has been verified to the public by LE. But they are just letting Wes ramble on and on in multiple jailhouse interviews. Most of the info we have is from Wes, which you don't know what is true, a lie, or something he believe is true due to drug use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Fund Me accounts and the like which are set up particularly by people in need, to go toward good causes or necessities. Can't help but wonder if there's an efficient checks and balances system in place on many funds and accounts to verify that monies donated are going toward what the donors are told they'll go toward....:thinking:

How difficult is it to remember NOT to bring social media garbage to this forum??

New members are responsible for knowing TOS, btw.

I'm wondering now if that is to prepare a cover up for him actually withdrawing the $200 and giving it to AJ and he possibly thought she might use it to buy drugs but he says that it's for a Go Pro but what he is actually setting everything up for the public is maybe a drug use cover up because they didn't not want the world to know about that in order to protect her reputation or name.

Thank you for clearing that up. So for some time before AJ went missing she was telling them she was using heroin?

I'm not 100% convinced about that.

From the video:

WH: ...that person texted us and came out in little bits and pieces that she had used heroin for two weeks prior to her death. (4:41)

Reporter: What did the texts say?

WH: She texted my wife that information. My wife relayed information to me. She didn't tell me that information, Anjelica did not tell me directly that information but my wife told me that... she basically described a drug... and a reaction... it's physical, she's sick, she's in pain if she doesn't have it. This is what my wife told me. (5:03)

And from the article:

(WH) “The text messages from Anjelica were saying that she used heroin two week prior to her disappearance. ”

“Wait a minute. What text messages?”

“Oh you don`t know about those then. Anjelica texted us throughout the day of March 2nd after no one physically saw her after 2 pm I guess. Anjelica’s phone communicated with my phone and her mother’s phone. That`s why in the beginning I said that was not my daughter texting, someone had her phone. I can`t prove that, but that person texted us and came out in little bits and pieces that she had used heroin two weeks prior to her disappearance.”

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadsel...-someone-else/

It really sounds like WH was saying that the person he and JH believe was impersonating AJ sent those texts on March 2. Oh how I wish WH would learn to speak in coherent sentences!

Even though that first case was not 'technically' kidnapping, it is still very telling, imo. He was 19 and he ran off with a 15 yr old, across state lines. And that is a problem for me. That is selfish, impulsive behavior on his part. If he was truly in love he could have waited a bit until her parents could accept their age difference. Running away and getting her pregnant is wholly irresponsible. He was erratic and selfish, imo. He continues with that same pattern of behavior to this day, imo.

Unfortunately, teenagers minds are not completely "wired". They do not understand the full ramifications of their actions, only what their hormones are screaming. I had a cousin that committed suicide at 17, during an online argument with his girlfriend. Never thought about the outcome and what he was doing to those that loved him, same thing basically. At that age, it is all about "ME".

LOL I wish he would too and please use names so we know who you are talking about for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WH wasn't living in the house at this time so how did WH know any of this, for sure? This gets stranger by the day. Has anyone thought maybe AJ was upset because WH wasn't in the home anymore?

answer````but my wife told me that...

And LEOs saying nothing, what are we missing?

I'm not 100% convinced about that.

From the video:

WH: ...that person texted us and came out in little bits and pieces that she had used heroin for two weeks prior to her death. (4:41)

Reporter: What did the texts say?

WH: She texted my wife that information. My wife relayed information to me. She didn't tell me that information, Anjelica did not tell me directly that information but my wife told me that... she basically described a drug... and a reaction... it's physical, she's sick, she's in pain if she doesn't have it. This is what my wife told me. (5:03)

And from the article:

(WH) “The text messages from Anjelica were saying that she used heroin two week prior to her disappearance. ”

“Wait a minute. What text messages?”

“Oh you don`t know about those then. Anjelica texted us throughout the day of March 2nd after no one physically saw her after 2 pm I guess. Anjelica’s phone communicated with my phone and her mother’s phone. That`s why in the beginning I said that was not my daughter texting, someone had her phone. I can`t prove that, but that person texted us and came out in little bits and pieces that she had used heroin two weeks prior to her disappearance.”

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadsel...-someone-else/

It really sounds like WH was saying that the person he and JH believe was impersonating AJ sent those texts on March 2. Oh how I wish WH would learn to speak in coherent sentences!

He did not say the texts came in over several weeks. I too think they came in that night....if at all.

I have seen this mentioned a couple of times, so I am just using your post as a jump off. Money must go a lot further for people than it does for me, then! I went to college on a full scholarship. It paid for my school. Some also got a little extra for books and stuff. It wasn't much over what it was intended for! I was also a nanny in college for a job and I still relied on Ramen noodles as a cheap meal.

I am now way past college and have a job and 99% of the time, I still could use money from someone else! I get the feeling that any amount she received certainly wasn't like winning the lottery and she would very possibly still need to borrow money for a $200 plus item.

Sometimes the semester isnt as much as they project- so they say ahead- you will need $6300 + 400 for books. So you ask for that for disbursement to your acct. But you in the meantime bought used books at Amazon and the semester was 5500. So my Dtr. would use the extra for food & fun. So much fun now paying it back!

This is a discussion about a teenager who died a very tragic death.

This is discussion is about A.J. HADSELL

It's not about the members on Websleuths and why they are banned.

Please do not steer the discussion to be all about you.

If you have any questions about our rules feel free to email me at websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Thank you.

Tricia

Sometimes the semester isnt as much as they project- so they say ahead- you will need $6300 + 400 for books. So you ask for that for disbursement to your acct. But you in the meantime bought used books at Amazon and the semester was 5500. So my Dtr. would use the extra for food & fun. So much fun now paying it back!

That's exactly how it works! When I got my Master's, I took out a loan, aka financial aid. You could get more than school was, but it still wouldnt be to the point that you would have no more money problems ever or wouldnt need to borrow money from mom or something. Like I said, maybe other people's money goes farther than mine, but a few hundred extra dollars could be gone quickly between credit card bills, a new pair of shoes, gas for my vehicle, some dinner, a night out, whatever-- and POOF!, its gone.

In post #200 by ThatGuyBear, Verified Insider, he stated:
Actually, AJ and her boyfriend weren't on the outs. And I would say that CF was a bit more than 'still carrying a torch' for her, which is why it was creepy and she didn't want to hang out with him.

Playing devil's advocate (taking WH out of the scenario of sorts): A heroin addict is NOT going to admit how long they have been using. They will NEVER admit how bad their addiction truly is. I live in an area that has very, very high usage among the younger crowd. There were 7 od's in a hoity-toity town w/ a population of 1700. It does happen and is very real. One of my best friends was a honors students, way better than straight A's -- 4.4 gpa .... od'd wile working at verizon in our mall, arrested at the hospital and broke out --- now living on the lamb for 5 years... last spotted in colorado and will send his mom a disposable camera of his adventures once or twice a year. Still an addict ... most are dead. I visisted another friend who had just done heroin with his own mom right before I had arrived at their house --- he literally fell asleep in a bowl of spaghetti --- I was in shock --- i didn't know what to do AT ALL. I was 16 then ... and truly had no idea what this drug entailed ... now being 32 I have hindsight ... although it's not 20/20 lol

You very well can be addicted to heroin the first time and in less than two weeks. EASILY! Until you personally know people, multiple people on heroin, you will NEVER know what kind of damage this drug can do to a person, family, friends, neighborhood, and community. I was always a marijuana smoker (up until a few years ago actually) and unfortunately have run into some not so savory characters along the way (especially before it was partially socially acceptable).... I've also seem some incredibly intelligent, athletic, beautiful people turn into those same kind of unsavory characters b/c of heroin. This is an epidemic and it truly hurts my heart.

Now onto another topic --- parents/kids/drugs. My ex-husbands first experience with crack was at age 15 with his mom. She was then his dealer (and he was her seller and money maker). His mother also had him and his sister go into a krogers and steal milk and bread, literally, and they were caught. They had no money b/c his mom would sell her 400 a month in foodstamps for half the price and buy crack. She had many shady boyfriends who beat them, molested his sister, fed them drugs, made they runners and they didn't know it. That was in good ole aurora, IL. I grew up in a much, much smaller country area --- we had potheads and alcoholics, but nothing of that sort, UNTIL HEROIN CAME AROUND!

Now, it's not to say that I believe WH at all --- but I can tell you I definitely don't believe anything her mom says either. Look at those people in her home, her daughters former home ... sickening. I can see the sickness miles away --- I feel bad AJ ever had to go back there ... but we are all creatures of habit and know what we know and do what we do.

(modsnip)

American sniper was released on the 16th of January --- since she mentioned that movie on the 17th ... that may be the one she keeps referring to. Was her b/f thinking about joining the army (in the army maybe???) or was she?

American sniper was released on the 16th of January --- since she mentioned that movie on the 17th ... that may be the one she keeps referring to. Was her b/f thinking about joining the army (in the army maybe???) or was she?

Dunno about her or her boyfriend, but CF the guy that Wesley Hadsell broke into his home left for boot camp not too long after AJ went missing. That's why it sounded odd to me. And yes, she referred to watching American Sniper, if you aren't familiar with twitter, read from bottom up. Most recent tweet or retweet is on top.

** the 2 smaller pics, she is talking with another friend about her current boyfriend JC. There are more. But thats what gave me personally the feeling that maybe they were not as close as prior. One tweet she says even when she's home she doesn't see him. But stuff like that happens once you leave home after high school.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29
Back