Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel neither one way or the other regarding WH. I agree there arent enough facts for sure. That being said, I am not blaming AJ for her own death, I am just having a hard time discounting the possibility that she was using heroin and it killed her. Who gave it to her and where she was when she died are incredibly relevant.

ZH mentioned drug use and AJ very early on. It piques my interest that AJ died of a drug overdose given his early statement.

I understand that and if she was murdered, I'm sure the person who did it knew it would be hard to prove it wasn't an intentional use of the Drug resulting in overdose.
I wonder if ZH was told that there were texts about heroin coming from AJs phone.

But we don't know for sure that he didn't come forward with this information to the police right away. The public just didn't hear it right away. Just like how JH said she though her daughter was safe. Why would she say that? We don't know what information was given to the police right away because the police aren't talking.

Also does anyone know whether the police did an official search of AJ's home with a search warrant? I feel that if there was any evidence pointing to the fact that AJ was "taken" from her home that there would have been a legal search of the home looking for clues in this. I don't understand why there wouldn't be a search of the home by police if she was taken from the home.

I don't know the search information but am curious as well.

What day did WH do Nancy grace? At that interview he was standing by the last time she was seen was by her mother when she left that morning. I'll look for a link.

ETA: I could not find a link for Nancy Grace interview and I may be confusing it with something I read elsewhere. My apologies.

Or I wonder if ZH knew there was drug abuse going on :(. This is not victim bashing...drug abuse is a disease and I firmly believe that. It is heartbreaking in one so young and someone so incredibly full of promise.

It goes without saying that someone was supplying her with drugs-was it a peer? Was it someone in her inner circle? I feel for LE. Have they cleared anyone yet?

Zach's initial thought:

My response on 4/22/15:

Does this change things for anyone?

I actually think that Zach mentions this is because he had first hand knowledge (or family talk) regarding those texts from AJ. Whether they were from AJ or not maybe he wasn't completely convinced that they were or were not coming from her so he thought that it could actually be a possibility. I also believe that her family was covering for her in case it was a drug issue and that is why the comment came (modsnip). I also think that because of the 2nd phone WH might have known local drug dealers and users and was maybe putting word on the street trying to find out if anyone knew where his daughter was or had anyone on the drug scene saw her.

But that is just one theory about the heroin OD. I still don't discount the afternoon sightings of AJ by witnesses in her truck. I don't discount the fact that there really might have been a white car in that driveway also. That doesn't mean that she couldn't have gone to WH's hotel later. Heck for all we know maybe he actually took that $200 and bought heroin for her and she OD'd right in his hotel room and he's covering it up.

I don't know the search information but am curious as well.

What day did WH do Nancy grace? At that interview he was standing by the last time she was seen was by her mother when she left that morning. I'll look for a link.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Maybe he was trying to cover the fact that the reason he met AJ was to give her $200 knowing full well that she might be using it to buy drugs? Heck I don't know, lol. I'm just trying to play devil's advocate here and not close our minds off to possible other scenarios were her death could very well be a horrible accident that turned into a serious cover up.

Zach subsequently retracted the speculation, but I find it remarkable that it was in fact the truth.

Zach learned of much more as the community gathered round him in condolence and to help with answers, I imagine, just as LE is seeking justice, for those whose hearts are truly set on justice for AJ, that they may choose to stay discreet about the information.

In a situation like this, what would indicate increased credibility?

Laying a trail of unconfirmed circumstances, innuendo, and insinuations, as Wes and the his supporters have done through MSM, not to mention SM,

or

as Zach did, took some early guesses based on what he observed upon hearing from their mom that the two daughters he would be picking up may be a little upset about their missing older sister, then now silence on his part? And he did warn us to prepare for disgust, IIRC.

Zach subsequently retracted the speculation, but I find it remarkable that it was in fact the truth.

Why do you find it remarkable? IF Zach was privvy to the alleged texts mentioning heroin (and it's entirely possible he was, without mentioning it, the same way WH and JH were allegedly aware of them and never mentioned them publicly), it makes perfect sense that he might say that, even if he didn't actually believe it.

You asked in another post if this changes things for anyone. The heroin COD changes things for me only in that I think more people were involved in a cover up here than I previously suspected. I could be way off base but all the signs point that way.

I've been wondering if AJ had a prescription to Oxy or a Morphine based drug for her knee and for some reason ran out and could not continue taking it, which may have led to her seeking out a replacement, even thinking it's just temporary till the surgery...(speculation)

This is exactly what I was thinking - that is how so many young people start. Oxy was and probably still is rampant, but heroin is easier and cheaper to get now.

why do you find it remarkable? If zach was privvy to the alleged texts mentioning heroin (and it's entirely possible he was, without mentioning it, the same way wh and jh were allegedly aware of them and never mentioned them publicly), it makes perfect sense that he might say that, even if he didn't actually believe it.

You asked in another post if this changes things for anyone. The heroin cod changes things for me only in that i think more people were involved in a cover up here than i previously suspected. I could be way off base but all the signs point that way.

thank you.

Why do you find it remarkable? IF Zach was privvy to the alleged texts mentioning heroin (and it's entirely possible he was, without mentioning it, the same way WH and JH were allegedly aware of them and never mentioned them publicly), it makes perfect sense that he might say that, even if he didn't actually believe it.

You asked in another post if this changes things for anyone. The heroin COD changes things for me only in that I think more people were involved in a cover up here than I previously suspected. I could be way off base but all the signs point that way.

I totally agree. LE has their work cut out for them untangling it all. I just dont think it is as simple as attributing it to WH. There are definitely more people involved. IMO Zach is the only one who knows why he believed that she OD'd and why he backed off from that position.

I totally agree. LE has their work cut out for them untangling it all. I just dont think it is as simple as attributing it to WH. There are definitely more people involved. IMO Zach is the only one who knows why he believed that she OD'd and why he backed off from that position.

Maybe ZH had an inkling that Wes had been using recently. We aren't sure why exactly Wesley moved out of the house, but if it was due his drug use, then maybe ZH was concerned that AJ had been exposed to that lifestyle.
Moo

It seems like a definitive statement to me-main concern is OD by herself or with other people. Given what we believed about AJ and what was shared about AJ, I dont believe we would have leaped to that conclusion. But he knew her up until she permitted WH to adopt her, and after that their estrangement would have obscured his view I would think because he didnt have any direct knowledge of her? IDK. I find it peculiar, but LE knows what they shared with who and why. I am certain they have that white board going and I am praying that the answers are swift now that COD has been established.

Great article, thank you for sharing. I have someone to share it with, too, unfortunately. I think everybody knows somebody who uses it now, if not in their immediate family then through others. It's more mainstream and I hate this for our young people.

I must be sheltered in some way because I can honestly say I don't know of anyone within my circle of friends or family that uses heroin. It's genuinely heartbreaking that there is so much despair and hopelessness that THIS many people would turn to drugs to feel a small slice of pseudo-joy. :(

It seems like a definitive statement to me-main concern is OD by herself or with other people. Given what we believed about AJ and what was shared about AJ, I dont believe we would have leaped to that conclusion. But he knew her up until she permitted WH to adopt her, and after that their estrangement would have obscured his view I would think because he didnt have any direct knowledge of her? IDK. I find it peculiar, but LE knows what they shared with who and why. I am certain they have that white board going and I am praying that the answers are swift now that COD has been established.

I get what you've been saying, and thanks. Looking back, it's like Zach told us what it was, we went around the world and back (murder/strangling/kidnap/gun shot?) to find out this through the COD. Wes' past may have cast a shadow over what was really going on. It seems drugs are involved in so many of these cases, just pulls at the heart for these young people.

I certainly did at first, but... that was then. A lot has changed over the last 3 months since AJ went missing and was sadly located deceased. A lot of "true colors" shall we say have been revealed in the media as it pertains to many connected with this case. Not so unusual, it often plays out the same way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29
Back