Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AJ's COD was heroin poisoning.

WH was charged w/ possession on heroin after lab results confirmed heroin.

http://wavy.com/2015/10/07/hadsell-charged-with-possession-of-heroin/

So, is it possible that the residue heroin from WH can be analyzed and compared against the heroin that "poisoned" AJ to see if they have similar chemical make up or maybe came from the same batch?

Is this possible to be done with any certainty? If so, that could link WH directly to AJ's death and/or connect both AJ and WH to the same supply source.

Was LE maybe waiting for this heroin information in relation to finalizing a manner of death?

I hope her family knows how much we've grown to love this young woman and how much we all are hoping, praying and yes, sleuthing, for to make sense of it all and to find justice on her behalf. We all know LE is in charge here, and are even doing a spectacular job perhaps, but we are all just so interested in being sure they get justice for her in the end. We want to know that something like this can't happen to a lovely young woman in our own lives and just get away with it. We also know that AJ was that lovely young woman for many people. She, they and the community all deserve justice.

Praying the pieces are falling into place, all in due time. Patience is a virtue.

Good point about WH using the gaming system to communicate.

The attorney who handled WHs federal charges from the bank robbery said that he suffered from manic depression or bi-polar disorder.

One of the co-morbidity of that disease is ADHD and there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that WH has it; not after reading his letters.

People here have used the term "word salad" to describe them and a lot of that stems from his comments and his thought processes jumping all over the place.

Theres also a well documented link between ADHD and video games. Finding a gaming console doesnt seem all that incongruous to me at all, especially given WH's age.

Im 45 and I play video games on both the pc and my sons Xbox all the time.

My husband is almost 40 and I'm not far behind. We play PS4 all the time and the console serves as our blueray/dvd player as well. With wifi it could also be used to chat via video or message with other network members, search online, watch netflix, etc. It's pretty much does everything a computer can do in some manner or another. No telling what could be on that hard drive too.

I know they could match the two doses of heroin if they could have found some of the drug at the abandoned home in Franklin. But I do not believe they can make those tests on a body that has been 'gone' for awhile. JMO

I know they could match the two doses of heroin if they could have found some of the drug at the abandoned home in Franklin. But I do not believe they can make those tests on a body that has been 'gone' for awhile. JMO

BUT ... would this be admissible in a court of law?!?!?! I'll have to dig up some research on this topic tomorrow!

BUT ... would this be admissible in a court of law?!?!?! I'll have to dig up some research on this topic tomorrow!

I think it would be admissible if the forensics chemists could prove that the two samples had the exact same contents etc. Everyone cuts their batches differently. And the source of the heroin is also different and from different countries/cities/farmers etc. And it is all packaged differently and 'shipped' differently. I think all of that would come into play when deciding if AJ got her heroin from the same batch that was found in WH's hotel room.

I think it would be admissible if the forensics chemists could prove that the two samples had the exact same contents etc. Everyone cuts their batches differently. And the source of the heroin is also different and from different countries/cities/farmers etc. And it is all packaged differently and 'shipped' differently. I think all of that would come into play when deciding if AJ got her heroin from the same batch that was found in WH's hotel room.

They would have to find some of the Heroin that was on her body to find that out. After being injested there's no way to find out what something was cut with, unless it was a hot shot and some of it can be isolated in the bloodstream.

They would have to find some of the Heroin that was on her body to find that out. After being injested there's no way to find out what something was cut with, unless it was a hot shot and some of it can be isolated in the bloodstream.

This sounds likely to me too.

What are the chances some heroin "residue" was found in her nasal passages or on other skin, tissue or clothing near an injection site?

Yes, that is what I said in my previous post. They would have had to find some in her pockets or at the crime scene to make that match. But it cant happen once it was ingested.

Yes, that is what I said in my previous post. They would have had to find some in her pockets or at the crime scene to make that match. But it cant happen once it was ingested.

I also asked this question to my Sis, who is a nurse, and my Uncle, chief of Police, and they both said the same thing.

This sounds likely to me too.

What are the chances some heroin "residue" was found in her nasal passages or on other skin, tissue or clothing near an injection site?

Maybe in a nasal passage there could still be leftover powder residue or on fingers. It's possible they checked her fingers and found no residue and this could be a reason they believe someone else could have prepared a shot of heroin and injected her with it.

This is my first post on any of AJ's threads so I apologize if its long...but after reading everything and most of the MSM reports and warrants etc, I believe WH is involved in her death. Even if AJ knowingly ingested the drug and it resulted in a fatal overdose, if WH provided the drug to her, or provided it and then when she overdosed failed to render aid and went into cover up mode, those are all crimes and I would argue abuse of a corpse at a minimum if he moved her to where she was found. It's also possible that he purposely injected her with the drug, maybe his intent wasn't even to kill her, but thats what happened, and again..panic mode and cover up. This happened in a county next to mine where a woman was shooting her boyfriend up bc he was afraid of needles and he died. She admitted it to the police when they came and is facing murder charges, regardless of the fact that both had long histories of substance abuse and related arrests and a witness saw him request that she shoot him up multiple times due to his fear of needles, she's still responsible because she administered the fatal dose. There's just too much smoke surrounding WH and his actions after her disappearance and I don't think LE would still be investigating a heroin overdose unless they have more evidence than we are privy too.

My main concern with the investigation is, if it's found that WH did supply the heroin, and is argued that he injected her with a fatal dose of heroin, how can they prove that his intent was to murder her with anything other than circumstantial evidence? Regardless, if they can connect the heroin usage back to WH then we should see some type of murder charge eventually. The only question will be what degree and that will be up to the prosecution.

I have to say, I live outside a major east coast city and we have a neighborhood in our city that is notorious for heroin to the point where this specific neighborhood had its own special on national geographic. So many kids, many from the suburbs, go there, overdose somewhere, and never come home alive. There is never anything other than a blip in the news about it and usually only if the victim is a white female or had previously been reported missing. These cases are never heard about again. Yes, many died most likely with a needle near by but still, if they really thought AJ died from just an overdose we would not still be posting on this thread. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

On a more personal note, I don't want anyone reading this to think I am looking at this with rose colored glasses that "oh there's no way AJ could have willingly used heroin." I just think there's a lot more to what happened and WH is criminally responsible on some level. I have never seen someone use heroin but I know it's out there. I lost a very close friend to a heroin overdose this year. He snorted it and according to his parents the ME was shocked that the amount found on his tox report was enough to kill him, and no it wasn't cut with fentanyl and all other tox screens were negative. There was nothing else found on autopsy that could have caused or contributed to his death than the heroin, even in a small amount. I'm very close with his family and they said the ME was very candid with them and answered all their questions. If this ME was able to candidly comment on the amount in his system, I would imagine the ME in VA also has this information in regards to AJ. Also, the police treated my friends case just like an accidental overdose based on the rest of the bag of heroin found in his room and some texts in his phone to get the drug that day, so they knew what they were likely dealing with. he also still had a very small pulse when found so maybe that changes what the ME can find as he was technically still alive until he got to the hospital? I don't know, sorry for the rambling....first post here just wanted to put most of my thoughts down.

AJ's COD was heroin poisoning.

WH was charged w/ possession on heroin after lab results confirmed heroin.

http://wavy.com/2015/10/07/hadsell-charged-with-possession-of-heroin/

So, is it possible that the residue heroin from WH can be analyzed and compared against the heroin that "poisoned" AJ to see if they have similar chemical make up or maybe came from the same batch?

Is this possible to be done with any certainty? If so, that could link WH directly to AJ's death and/or connect both AJ and WH to the same supply source.

Was LE maybe waiting for this heroin information in relation to finalizing a manner of death?

I hope her family knows how much we've grown to love this young woman and how much we all are hoping, praying and yes, sleuthing, for to make sense of it all and to find justice on her behalf. We all know LE is in charge here, and are even doing a spectacular job perhaps, but we are all just so interested in being sure they get justice for her in the end. We want to know that something like this can't happen to a lovely young woman in our own lives and just get away with it. We also know that AJ was that lovely young woman for many people. She, they and the community all deserve justice.

Praying the pieces are falling into place, all in due time. Patience is a virtue.

In a word...no. Let's set aside the fact that the heroin traces found in her system had already been processed by her body, and pretend that an actual bag or cap of heroin had been found in her pocket unused. Could you compare that heroin to the heroin found on WH? Yes. Would that matter at all? No. Heroin is produced in batches...usually large batches. And those batches go everywhere. Even a crappy defense attorney would argue, "So? They copped from the same dealer. Doesn't mean Wes gave it to her...doesn't mean he even knew she was using."

But of course, this is a pretend scenario anyway. As far as we know, no intact heroin was found on AJ, and there is absolutely no way to compared heroin processed in the body to unused heroin.

BBM:
I am just playing devil's advocate but if he was doing coke or heroine that would easily explain erratic behavior.

Good point about WH using the gaming system to communicate.

The attorney who handled WHs federal charges from the bank robbery said that he suffered from manic depression or bi-polar disorder.

One of the co-morbidity of that disease is ADHD and there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that WH has it; not after reading his letters.

People here have used the term "word salad" to describe them and a lot of that stems from his comments and his thought processes jumping all over the place.

The manic episodes of bipolar disorder can mimic ADHD. Mania can also cause strange, erratic behaviour, and even psychosis.

The manic episodes of bipolar disorder can mimic ADHD. Mania can also cause strange, erratic behaviour, and even psychosis.

This is true. I think he was strange way before this though; I have read/seen sickos marry women that have budding daughters. Don't want to go there right now. I just don't put it past him.\

Merry Christmas, AJ. Thought about you and your family missing you today. It must be very hard on them all.

Crime Watch Daily featured AJ's case. I went to their Facebook page and they've posted the videos. I'm not sure which thread to post this to, because there's a LOT to discuss (JMO). I will definitely add this to AJ's media thread!

@CrimeWatchDaily
#JusticeForAJ (Part1)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1108065855884872&id=831373266887467

Part 2
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1108067169218074&id=831373266887467

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the video links. Considering the reports of WH's limited interactions with AJ, I found her comments quite disturbing. And WH's fake crying with no tears made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I hate the slow wheels of justice.

Re: The CRIME WATCH special:

Don't see much of anything new on this broadcast, but a few comments I have:

The one that liked, loved, obsessed about Anjelica, that WH spoke about on the interviews, is his own self, IMHO.

Good synopsis of AJ's story for those that need a refresher course or the Cliff Notes version.

WH is a HORRIBLE poet!

Stupid comment by her grandma...it was NOT her destiny to be forever young, her life was cut short and snuffed out by an evil person. Her destiny SHOULD have been to graduate college, marry if she chose, have children, and live a full, productive life...to grow old! Gma is soothing herself and swimming deep in the River DENIAL.

All of this my very honest opinion only.

Thanks so much for posting, Kimi, and for keeping life in this quest for justice.

Thanks for the video links. Considering the reports of WH's limited interactions with AJ, I found her comments quite disturbing. And WH's fake crying with no tears made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I hate the slow wheels of justice.

RSBM, question, scaredtopost, do you mean Katherine Hadsell's comments? WH's mom? Just clarifying. If this is who you mean, I wholeheartedly agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back