Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RSBM, question, scaredtopost, do you mean Katherine Hadsell's comments? WH's mom? Just clarifying. If this is who you mean, I wholeheartedly agree.

Yes, thank you. I meant to say WH's mom and couldn't figure out how to edit on my phone. Thanks for clarifying for me.

Does anyone know if AJ's Mom is staying on LE to get this case solved?

Sure wish justice would finally be served in this case. AJ and those who loved her, deserve that much.

I'm not sure if this was published here or not. It seems there was an update on the article on 1/20 but I"m not sure what was updated.

http://wavy.com/2015/11/06/hadsell-expect-to-plead-guilty-to-federal-charge/

From your link hey-debbie:
[...]
“I know Norfolk police are still actively investigating this,” said Jennifer Hadsell, AJ’s mother. “I am confident the person responsible will be identified soon.”
[...]

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From your link hey-debbie:
[...]
“I know Norfolk police are still actively investigating this,” said Jennifer Hadsell, AJ’s mother. “I am confident the person responsible will be identified soon.”
[...]

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if she means 'identified' or 'revealed.'

Is she implying that the police are going to reveal the name of the suspect or is she implying they are close to discovering his identity:?

I wonder if she means 'identified' or 'revealed.'

Is she implying that the police are going to reveal the name of the suspect or is she implying they are close to discovering his identity:?

More than anything I think it's a lot of hopeful thinking that LE will finally have enough evidence to name someone as a suspect. I think we can all get on board with that.

It's hard to believe we will be coming up on a year soon and still no named person/persons of interest.

It's hard to believe we will be coming up on a year soon and still no named person/persons of interest.
Thanks, Debbie and Ontario Mom and all others following. It is good to see that so many are still following this case and still care. It is insanely frustrating to just sit here, wait, and do nothing else. I cannot imagine how her loved ones must feel.

Here is a good documentary on the current fentanyl epidemic you may find insightful:
[video=youtube;vbl19waROcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbl19waROcA[/video]

Just checking to see if any updates here.

Wesley Hadsell sentencing date is next month *From PACER:

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF VIRGINIA
NORFOLK/NEWPORT NEWS DIVISION
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
v. Criminal No: 2:15crl 16
WESLEY PAUL HADSELL
SENTENCING PROCEDURES ORDER
1. The sentencing hearing shall be scheduled no earlier than EIGHTY (80) DAYS following
a plea of guilty or verdict of guilty, and sentencing is scheduled in this case on
March 18, 2016 10:00 a.m. in (X) Norfolk ( )Newport News.

Looks like they still haven't served the warrant on Wesley Hadsell yet. I don't remember how long it is good for. Maybe they are just using it as "hold". Since he is already plea guilty and hasn't been even served with the warrant, JMHO I don't think it would have any bearing on his sentencing of charges. (been along time since looked at stuff). It will be a year iirc in about 2 weeks since AJ went missing and almost a month a year that she was found deceased. One would think if WH was going to be charged having anything to do with her death, he would have been charged by now. JMHO, they don't evidence of a crime to charge him in her death .. But good thing in all of these sad cases is ... Murder has no statute of limitations.

HADSELL WESLEY PAUL POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES M W 5/21/1978 603 200 BLU BRO 10/7/2015 http://www.norfolk.gov/index.aspx?NID=335

Thoughts and Prayers for AJ Family, Loved Ones and many Friends. :praying:

Today is the one year annversary of Anjelica's disappearance.

RIP AJ❤️

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back