Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or, the "other client" wants immunity from any charge stemming from aiding WH?
It's confusing to me.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

So glad to finally hear some movement in this case!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I noticed in the tv interview that aired yesterday that the 2 boys that were very noticeable in the investigation when AJ first went missing weren't in the one yesterday

It's confusing to me.

The statement didn't say they wanted immunity. It says they want a reduced sentence.

[video=twitter;705885051137953792]https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/status/705885051137953792[/video]

So yeah, Joe Fisher seems to think it's an inmate.

[video=twitter;705885051137953792]https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/status/705885051137953792[/video]

So yeah, Joe Fisher seems to think it's an inmate.

I read on a different news site (local to VA) that the person is incarcerated right now. It was written on the news site FB page above the article. I'm inclined to believe it BUT if the info is confusing us this much, it could be confusing the media too, so I'm going to keep an open mind just in case.

Oh no. Jailhouse snitch scenarios are not usually very credible.

Oh no. Jailhouse snitch scenarios are not usually very credible.

I'm still leaning on this person isn't a snitch per say. I think he might have been linked to WH through drug use that maybe LE discovered during their search for clues.

In my mind, I go back to a picture that was on social media of Wes and another guy being arrested around the same time. It's been so long, I am so encouraged by this. It does sound like someone trying to plea down. Someone this same attorney was representing on a separate charge? I'm thinking drug charges, too, naturally. And where are those guns?? I have to go back and read some more, just got home from a long road trip. Justice for AJ!!!

It's confusing to me.

Hey - finally, right? Hope this amounts to something.

I noticed in the tv interview that aired yesterday that the 2 boys that were very noticeable in the investigation when AJ first went missing weren't in the one yesterday

Good point. And another less noticeable person was in it.

Good point. And another less noticeable person was in it.

Yeah but they are still posting on SM currently so that should tell us that rules them out as far as being currently incarcerated.

In my mind, I go back to a picture that was on social media of Wes and another guy being arrested around the same time. It's been so long, I am so encouraged by this. It does sound like someone trying to plea down. Someone this same attorney was representing on a separate charge? I'm thinking drug charges, too, naturally. And where are those guns?? I have to go back and read some more, just got home from a long road trip. Justice for AJ!!!

This :)

I wanted to share the case of a 17-year old from Fairfax County, VA:

VA - Popular Centreville HS homecoming princess' death under investigation
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302085

I know this is O/T. Charges are pending in Alexia's case. They're looking for whoever gave her the drugs. I hope this is OK to share.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing that. It just goes to show that drugs are affecting every race and class no matter what. I keep hearing how heroin is the new epidemic. Maybe that is what WH was trying to use as a cover or to through people off if he had something to do with it.

Tragic, Kimi_SFC. Breaks my heart. Drugs like this are so dangerous. I was just saying to a friend today I was terrified of drugs at young age thanks to Sweet Valley High! Glad I was, too.

Fingers crossed this is genuine info. I'm very, very skeptical of inmate informant inforeaction, but it's sometimes genuine & helpful to the case. So I hope for that for AJ.

So now that ppl are in trouble they know something but nobody knew anything or seen anything last March....

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back