Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Happyshoes : Your avatar is the funniest one in Websleuths history even though I miss the stilettos. Lol.

Lmao. Thanks.

Thanks, mom. Keep digging, he's out & you're faster than me!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want someone found guilty of dumping her body if nothing else. Would be better to prove they hurt her, but something is better than nothing.

So now that ppl are in trouble they know something but nobody knew anything or seen anything last March....

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

It's entirely possible that whoever this person is, didn't actually know anything until recently. Seems to me its likely information gleaned directly from WH himself, which could have only happened in lock up sometime in the last year.

It's entirely possible that whoever this person is, didn't actually know anything until recently. Seems to me its likely information gleaned directly from WH himself, which could have only happened in lock up sometime in the last year.

I think you're right. I think the timing with the anniversary is significant. We've all seen how much Wes likes to talk, even to his own detriment. The stress of the anniversary approaching quite likely weighed on him to the point he had to confess to someone he thought he could trust.

If I recall correctly, part of the controversy of Wes' current charges is over the nature of previous offenses, particularly whether they are classified as 'violent' or not. That the new witness is being reported as likely to testify in the weapons charges leads me to believe that it might be correlated to his propensity for violence. And that would indicate that despite the cause of death in AJ's case being heroin od, there was also violence done to her. Whether the new witness' testimony matches the violence done to her, if that is the case, would clearly verify the truth of his testimony.

Right I thought the same thing... When u are in there u have nothing but time on ur hands to come up ways to get out... This is just one of the many at her expense.

Right I thought the same thing... When u are in there u have nothing but time on ur hands to come up ways to get out... This is just one of the many at her expense.

Not sure what you meant by that. Can you clarify? Thanks :)

Not sure what you meant by that. Can you clarify? Thanks :)
Ppl in jail tend to come up with many many ways to try and get out. I was think this guy dont know anything and its one of W.H's crazy ways to get out or like u said he can just be stirring the pot because its March... This well his story has taken some outlandish turns so this just seems like another ... Maybe they are working together. Not sure but i think that if someones stepping forward outta nowhere and wearing the same uniform and W.H its calculated... The 1yr anniversary I jst am having a hard time believing this man is just now coming forward..

Ppl in jail tend to come up with many many ways to try and get out. I was think this guy dont know anything and its one of W.H's crazy ways to get out or like u said he can just be stirring the pot because its March... This well his story has taken some outlandish turns so this just seems like another ... Maybe they are working together. Not sure but i think that if someones stepping forward outta nowhere and wearing the same uniform and W.H its calculated... The 1yr anniversary I jst am having a hard time believing this man is just now coming forward..

I still don't understand your reference to "This is just one of the many at her expense" but thanks anyway.

I still don't understand your reference to "This is just one of the many at her expense" but thanks anyway.
This is one of the mamy ways that theyll will try to get out "of jail"...this one is at her expense being as tho they use having or not having information on her death as bail money! Not so deep maybe i shoulda said exactly what I was thinking... Srry

This is one of the mamy ways that theyll will try to get out "of jail"...this one is at her expense being as tho they use having or not having information on her death as bail money! Not so deep maybe i shoulda said exactly what I was thinking... Srry

Okay NOW I understand what you meant. Sorry, I guess I was having a brain cramp. Yes, I realize jailhouse "snitches" will often claim to have info to trade for a lesser sentence, but in this case I suspect since the lawyer went as far as he has, the information this inmate has is legitimate. I think most attorneys know when they're being played, so I'm guessing whatever this info is, is something the general public would not have known about.

Thank you for sharing that. It just goes to show that drugs are affecting every race and class no matter what. I keep hearing how heroin is the new epidemic. Maybe that is what WH was trying to use as a cover or to through people off if he had something to do with it.

It is most definitely an epidemic, especially in the Chesapeake area. One of my friends just lost her niece to heroin and she was from there.

Okay NOW I understand what you meant. Sorry, I guess I was having a brain cramp. Yes, I realize jailhouse "snitches" will often claim to have info to trade for a lesser sentence, but in this case I suspect since the lawyer went as far as he has, the information this inmate has is legitimate. I think most attorneys know when they're being played, so I'm guessing whatever this info is, is something the general public would not have known about.
Yea i hope so she deserves justice at any rate.... Young girl promising future u kno....

3/03/2016 39 MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney Motion to Withdraw as Counsel by Keith Kimball and Kirsten Kmet. by Wesley Paul Hadsell. (Kimball, Keith) (Entered: 03/03/2016)

03/07/2016 40 ORDER granting 39 Defense counsel's Motion to Withdraw as follows: for good cause shown, counsel Keith Kimball is permitted to withdraw as counsel for Defendant Wesley Paul Hadsell (1) in this matter. The Clerk is directed to appoint new Lead Counsel for Defendant Wesley Paul Hadsell. The sentencing set for March 18, 2016 at 10 am is STRICKEN. Following the appointment of new counsel, counsel for the parties shall confer and contact this Court's Courtroom Deputy for purposes of setting a new sentencing date for this action. Signed by District Judge Arenda L. Wright Allen on 3/7/2016. (Allen, Arenda) (Entered: 03/07/2016)

03/07/2016 Terminate sentencing set for 3/18/16. Matter to be reset. (lhow) (Entered: 03/07/2016)

JMHO, I think this is like in the Beverly Carter murder case, where Pulaski County Public Defenders Office was Public Defender for Crystal Lowery. When Arron Lewis asked to be appointed a lawyer they had to go to the State Public Defenders Office to get AL Public Defender Appointed Lawyer. AL lawyer could not come from the same office as was representing co defendant/wife CL (conflict of interest).
Here, it does not say that WH lawyers are the same ones as "other" but that the "other client" is represented also by the Fed Public Defender office. One wants client represented wants to testify against another client, that creates a conflict of interest.

“Other client’s” information is not directly related to the charge for which Mr. Hadsell is to be sentenced. However, “other client’s” information is potentially related to Mr. Hadsell’s sentence. Thus, it is counsel’s understanding that the information from “other client” could potentially be utilized at Mr. Hadsell’s sentencing. Additionally, based upon information and belief, there is a strong possibility that the “other client” could ultimately become a potential witness against Mr. Hadsell if he is prosecuted - in stateor federal court - with a crime relating to his adopted daughter’s disappearance and/or death

1) Other client’s” information is not directly related to the charge for which Mr. Hadsell is to be sentenced. (Possession of Ammunition by a Convicted Felon)

2) However, “other client’s” information is potentially related to Mr. Hadsell’s sentence.

3) Thus, it is counsel’s understanding that the information from “other client” could potentially be utilized at Mr. Hadsell’s sentencing (JMHO this > The Pre-Sentence Report(“PSR”) has been prepared and the probation officer has classified Mr. Hadsell as an “armed career criminal” pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 924(e).....

JMHO, I think this is like in the Beverly Carter murder case, where Pulaski County Public Defenders Office was Public Defender for Crystal Lowery. When Arron Lewis asked to be appointed a lawyer they had to go to the State Public Defenders Office to get AL Public Defender Appointed Lawyer. AL lawyer could not come from the same office as was representing co defendant/wife CL (conflict of interest).
Here, it does not say that WH lawyers are the same ones as "other" but that the "other client" is represented also by the Fed Public Defender office. One wants client represented wants to testify against another client, that creates a conflict of interest.

In addition, Kimball, who formerly represented WH, is the supervisor of that fed attorneys office, so he likely has more direct knowledge of the cases other lawyers in the office are handling.

1) Other client’s” information is not directly related to the charge for which Mr. Hadsell is to be sentenced. (Possession of Ammunition by a Convicted Felon)

2) However, “other client’s” information is potentially related to Mr. Hadsell’s sentence.

3) Thus, it is counsel’s understanding that the information from “other client” could potentially be utilized at Mr. Hadsell’s sentencing (JMHO this > The Pre-Sentence Report(“PSR”) has been prepared and the probation officer has classified Mr. Hadsell as an “armed career criminal” pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 924(e).....

I'm a bit rusty on the facts of the case, but it sounds like the "other client" has knowledge of activities that are prohibited to Hadsell, which I would guess is possession of guns.

It doesn't necessarily mean the "other client" has any info on AJ.

Am I thinking right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back