Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he would have to be. Even dives like the hotel he was staying in arent cheap.

Add to that, that most meals would have to be purchased already made because the room doesnt have a kitchen.

And hopefully money given to JH every payday for his own child, then gas, insurance, cigarettes, taxes etc etc and I doubt he had much left over at the end of the week at an industry average of 18.37 an hour.

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=HVAC_Technician/Hourly_Rate

Certainly doesnt seem like he would have enough money for an increasing drug habit on an HVAC techs salary alone
My response was in regards to answering a question about if WH was ONLY using would he still have a scale. You didn't bring that forward and I feel it left way too much room for miscommunication as to what my answer implied. In simple yet wordy detail, My answer was YES, IMO I believe he was dealing and selling maybe trafficking too, who knows for sure, YET.
And, I also agree with you that His salary would not cover his mind numbing adventures.

So let's do a survey. Do you think she went missing from:

*her home
*her neighborhood (outside her home)
*the hotel
*somewhere else (where?)

The lake

This is the hotel I believe - the have a virtual tour. They must have cameras, who wants to call them and ask if they have video surveillance? :)

http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/hotel-photos.cfm?idp=1324

I wonder if AJ was ever seen coming or going from this location?

I think I'm resisting the idea that she would have ended up there, in the hotel, alive with him, somehow forced away from her chores by him. Had a thought that Hadsell may have heard about an argument with AJ in the house, possibly from her mom venting or something, after they apparently were said to have watched the fight, IIRC. If what Zach was told is true, that AJ touched base with her younger sisters in the morning, then it may be possible Hadsell knew the argument was about money and showed up to the house to take control of the situation, whatever that may have been at the time in his head?

Her home. Had she gone missing from elsewhere, would the truck still be sitting in the driveway when sister & mom got home?
I agree and add that if that pick up had anything to do with it, it (the pick up) wouldn't be still being driven.

I think I'm resisting the idea that she would have ended up there, in the hotel, alive with him, somehow forced away from her chores by him. Had a thought that Hadsell may have heard about an argument with AJ in the house, possibly from her mom venting or something, after they apparently were said to have watched the fight, IIRC. If what Zach was told is true, that AJ touched base with her younger sisters in the morning, then may be Hadsell knew the argument was about money and showed up to the house to take control of the situation, whatever that may have been at the time in his head?
I like the way you are thinking. But, I also wonder if it wasn't to give AJ money, but maybe borrow from her? His drug use was probably more expensive than any of us realize. IMO

Shades of Hailey Dunn. She went missing from her home IMO.

I'm with you, Liza...split between hotel & home. FWIW, I can see several "innocent" reasons why she would've been at his hotel.
IMHOO.

Just a theory, throwing it out. What if WH supplied her and a friend/friends with alcohol/and or drugs, and let them use the hotel room to party? Maybe WH went on to work and then blah, blah, blah, use your imagination. I will refrain from stating an opinion either one way or the other. Not trying to get jumped on. Lol jmo

The scale gives away the fact he was dealing. No cocaine user keeps a scale for self usage. LOL. It's like saying "today I am only going to do a gram let me measure it out". He was dealing... JMO! :)

Many moons ago, I watched someone that was "just a user" pull out his scales and measure what he bought to make sure he didn't get ripped off.

And hey, for anyone reading my posts, I am not saying WH is innocent of anything. Playing devils advocate.

(Kinda like a defense lawyer, or Angela Landsbury.....lol)

He said the cops said 'the' cell phone was at the hotel. It could have meant his cell phone, to say he never met her at the gas station. He's tricksy with pronouns.

I'm torn between hotel and home.

Here a pie chart of the results so far.

Im a visual person ::::shrugs::::

graph.png

Zapped, can you update your chart? :) I am a visual person too!! Thanks so much!

So let's do a survey. Do you think she went missing from:

*her home
*her neighborhood (outside her home)
*the hotel
*somewhere else (where?)

The lake

Wait... what? :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online