Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the investigation into AJ's death...

It's very, very, very common these days for LE to watch the family & friends SM activity closely. It's also very common for family and friends to switch all their account settings to private/friends only during these kinds of investigations.

Just throwing that out there.

BBM

This bunch does not disappoint in THAT department! Wowzers!

I officially have no idea anymore. I have even less of an idea than I did three months ago. I know in police time it isn't taking that long but in jojo time it is taking forever. I also have rarely came across a case where police have remained so utterly silent. I could probably count their updates on one hand.
This makes me believe they already know who to look at and aren't worried about public safety and have enough that they don't need outside help.
I think I'm done speculating for now and am going to sit quietly until there is more information.

I have to disagree. I think it is extremely rare for LE to talk to the media in a murder case. With 13,000 murders a year, I bet a small percentage involve updates. From what I've seen, LE only tends to talk to the media in murder cases when A. There is a manhunt for the suspect/fugitive B. Child abducted by stranger is found dead C. Case with extremely high media interest/unusual circumstances (mass murder, for instance). Those are the examples that I can think of, maybe there are others. I would say that LE only provides info in the murder cases when there is a huge demand by the public/media for them to do so, or if LE directly needs the public's help (Where is this person?).

OK, now, I am ready for some movement on this case. All I can say is I hope all of the lags and delays are b/c LE is getting the perfect case ready!

My scenario : (all JMO)

WH knows what time JH and younger kids leave the house in the morning. WH was out of the home by the time AJ came home for Spring Break. I believe he waited for JH and kids to leave the home so that he could enter and retrieve something that he wanted. I do not believe that he knew that AJ was home for spring break. I believe he entered the house and her being there was a surprise. He couldn't let her tell JH that he had entered the home... So I believe he then subdued her, placed her in a vehicle, and then did whatever he did that led to her death. I think he then proceeded to go to that gas station and make the $200 atm withdrawal, (for a purchase that would help him cope with what he had just done) which he had to end up explaining later and made up the story about the phone call and meeting her there to give her money. We know he was working in the immediate vicinity to where her remains were found, so I believe that he knew where to take her simply from driving that road. when he "got chewed out" for being late to work from lunch... I don't think it was lunch at all I think it was just late... Like he hadn't been there yet at all.

All this is speculation, as we haven't gotten any updates. Feel free to pick it apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he knew AJ was home. Sure wish we could see some charges related to her death.

WH knows what time JH and younger kids leave the house in the morning. WH was out of the home by the time AJ came home for Spring Break. I believe he waited for JH and kids to leave the home so that he could enter and retrieve something that he wanted. I do not believe that he knew that AJ was home for spring break. I believe he entered the house and her being there was a surprise. He couldn't let her tell JH that he had entered the home... So I believe he then subdued her, placed her in a vehicle, and then did whatever he did that led to her death. I think he then proceeded to go to that gas station and make the $200 atm withdrawal, (for a purchase that would help him cope with what he had just done) which he had to end up explaining later and made up the story about the phone call and meeting her there to give her money. We know he was working in the immediate vicinity to where her remains were found, so I believe that he knew where to take her simply from driving that road. when he "got chewed out" for being late to work from lunch... I don't think it was lunch at all I think it was just late... Like he hadn't been there yet at all.

All this is speculation, as we haven't gotten any updates. Feel free to pick it apart.

I don't quite remember - when we were mapping ATMs and gas stations right around there way back did we determine if they all had cameras?

I don't quite remember - when we were mapping ATMs and gas stations right around there way back did we determine if they all had cameras?

I'm not sure if the supposed gas meet up station had them or not, but he and AJ were not seen on one at that location. Whether or not the cameras themselves are present or not is anyone's guess.

I think we talked about this "How to spot a liar" TedTalk video a few months ago, when WH decided he wanted to be a WAVY channel 10 star. http://on.ted.com/Meyer I just rewatched the TedTalk as well as a few other "spot a liar" type videos, and I post it in case anyone who has joined this case more recently is interested. Note that Pamela Meyers says, "Trained liespotters get to the truth 90 percent of the time. The rest of us, we're only 54 percent accurate." Sooooooo... I am not saying that watching this brief video qualifies any of us to be liespotters, but it is interesting to go back and rewatch any or all of the MSM with these thoughts in mind.

Saturday night and I am bedridden with the flu! I'm scheduled to fly into Norfolk on Thursday ... can't wait to be back after three years (hoping I'll be allowed to fly. MERS is back in South Korea, and they don't want sickies on planes - don't blame them). Anyway, I'll be staying in Ocean View with friends, in a neighborhood next to AJ's. Her neighborhood never had much meaning to me, but now it really, really does. You can be sure that I will have AJ and her family and friends in my thoughts. It is long past time to bring Justice for AJ. I appreciate those of you who have kept this vigil for so long

Yes they did. Good to see you by the way. I'll PM you the map, but it'll take a minute to find it. We mapped the stations nearest his hotel and they did have cameras. The way it seemed at the my, my impression and those helping with the map was that the whole gas station blabber Wes put out there was to distract LE and to feel out how much information LE may have had about where AJ's phone pinged, it seemed possible. The nearest gas station was East of his hotel on the road that goes to the airport.

Can't imagine that Wes didn't know AJ was home. Between all the SM activity regarding the fight they watched the weekend her break began and his stating she needed the truck.

Yes they did. Good to see you by the way. I'll PM you the map, but it'll take a minute to find it. We mapped the stations nearest his hotel and they did have cameras. The way it seemed at the my, my impression and those helping with the map was that the whole gas station blabber Wes put out there was to distract LE and to feel out how much information LE may have had about where AJ's phone pinged, it seemed possible. The nearest gas station was East of his hotel on the road that goes to the airport.

mamajay got me thinking again about the 200$. Using what ifs, and looking at it from the angle of what if Wes was alluding to truth there, then I also think it most probable that his story was trying to coverup a withdrawal that somehow ties into things. This should be easily verifiable though - since all the ATMs have cameras, they should be able to match up any transactions that occurred in the days surrounding her disappearance. I wish there was more we could do at this stage, than wait.

mamajay got me thinking again about the 200$. Using what ifs, and looking at it from the angle of what if Wes was alluding to truth there, then I also think it most probable that his story was trying to coverup a withdrawal that somehow ties into things. This should be easily verifiable though - since all the ATMs have cameras, they should be able to match up any transactions that occurred in the days surrounding her disappearance. I wish there was more we could do at this stage, than wait.

Maybe he took out cash because he knew he would be needing several tanks of gas in his travels and he knows that his debit/credit cards could be tracked at gas stations but can't be tracked when he pays cash for gas, just a thought.

The main fact (hearsay) that JH revealed is that AJ was "taken" from the home. Or at least it is a fact that JH said that on SM. DH has given a lot of info, like a solid alibi, some background on the current family dynamics, etc. If they were on WS like thatguybear and zach then they could share with no fear of any direct backlash.

IMHO AJ left in that white car with 200.00. AJs phone pinged at Tidewater and later at the pond. The body was found not far from her last phone ping. I am afraid this case is going to go unsolved. I believe the LEs have a very good idea of who but without hard evidence (beside cell phone pings) they can't make a statement or arrest. Praying LEs have someone slip up soon.

The main fact (hearsay) that JH revealed is that AJ was "taken" from the home. Or at least it is a fact that JH said that on SM. DH has given a lot of info, like a solid alibi, some background on the current family dynamics, etc. If they were on WS like thatguybear and zach then they could share with no fear of any direct backlash.

IMHO AJ left in that white car with 200.00. AJs phone pinged at Tidewater and later at the pond. The body was found not far from her last phone ping. I am afraid this case is going to go unsolved. I believe the LEs have a very good idea of who but without hard evidence (beside cell phone pings) they can't make a statement or arrest. Praying LEs have someone slip up soon.

Do you think she left @ 2pm with the $200? I'm with you on the white car and the money, most likely for drugs. Did she OD? Do we know what time her phone pinged at the pond? Somebody knows enough to put this together. I just can't see why WH was insistent on the neighbor? Was he just tripping, too many findings and coinky-dinks. He was the first one to say anything about $ and a white car.
Am so hoping this week will bring something so justice can be served on whoever the hell did this. Can't be fast enough for me!

Do you think she left @ 2pm with the $200? I'm with you on the white car and the money, most likely for drugs. Did she OD? Do we know what time her phone pinged at the pond? Somebody knows enough to put this together. I just can't see why WH was insistent on the neighbor? Was he just tripping, too many findings and coinky-dinks. He was the first one to say anything about $ and a white car.
Am so hoping this week will bring something so justice can be served on whoever the hell did this. Can't be fast enough for me!

The phone time is real important. I hope they have all involved phone pings. There are only two people I know of but they have a reason to be where the phone pinged. So I pray that there is some forensic's that tell Ajs story. That last twitter, I can't get out of my mind about some ones voice.
I have got to do some things to my computer. Wwill work on phone pings. AJs twitter has been taken down for about a week now.

Anyone with Legal knowledge know if they can use the testimony from the hearing prior to going to GJ? I mean in ref to the B&E because the Judge dismissed that charge. JMHO, my thinking is, they may wait until the Trial week after next to be able to use any testimony for any charges, if there is evidence of a crime. We haven't been told there has been one (yet) or at the least what evidence they have to support the uncharged crime/crimes at this time. Testimony from Wesley Hadsell trial iirc is July 8, that testimony can be used. I feel confident in LEO is monitoring social media as well as everything else.

I have faith that they will do whatever it takes to bring about any charges, when they get all their ducks in a row. If AJ was murdered, there is no statute of limitations on murder. JMHO

c

The phone time is real important. I hope they have all involved phone pings. There are only two people I know of but they have a reason to be where the phone pinged. So I pray that there is some forensic's that tell Ajs story. That last twitter, I can't get out of my mind about some ones voice.I have got to do some things to my computer. Wwill work on phone pings. AJs twitter has been taken down for about a week now.
Respectfully BBM, I just looked and AJ twitter is up. Not sure if it was taken down and put back or if some kind of technical issues. Whatever the issue may have been, its up now.

ETA: JMHO, but the last retweet /activity on AJ twitter, was from a twitter name that AJ followed along with 4.26Million others. Twitter acct name is Sarcasm @ThatsSarcasm. if you look at that page where the tweet came from its full of just that lil sarcasm comments. So I personally just take that tongue in cheek. Someone I follow, with nothing to do with any missing person cases, follows that acct. Young people post all kinds of silliness on SM. Song lyrics and so forth. (as did AJ). Its easy to misinterpret and go down rabbit holes. again Just my opinion

The phone time is real important. I hope they have all involved phone pings. There are only two people I know of but they have a reason to be where the phone pinged. So I pray that there is some forensic's that tell Ajs story. That last twitter, I can't get out of my mind about some ones voice.
I have got to do some things to my computer. Wwill work on phone pings. AJs twitter has been taken down for about a week now.

With all due respect, I think the lack of info being relayed to the public is doing nothing but fueling the speculation of many. I believe at this point LE knows exactly where AJ's phone was, and when, and frankly that last RT of hers about someone's voice likely meant close to nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Eventually, I hope we'll see justice done for AJ and those who genuinely cared about her. That's all I have to say.

Every day, I come here -- reading and hoping for a suspect to be officially named, new evidence to be revealed, or a murder charge to be filed. Frankly, I'm astonished it hasn't happened yet, but still holding on to the hope that the police know what they're doing and charges are coming. Still believing my original theory too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23