Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says the kid that lived there ever did hard drugs? I have never seen anything to support that accusation. Wes on the other hand had a long history of drug usage, including coke and heroin.

Wes either put the heroin in the mailbox or he gave it to her at lunch or before she got back at 7am after going for her walk after her and mom argued.

Or he was doing coke and gave her heroin so he could have his way.

Wes is guilty of something. Jmo.

Who says the kid that lived there ever did hard drugs? I have never seen anything to support that accusation. Wes on the other hand had a long history of drug usage, including coke and heroin.

I'm not assuming that at all. I've been very careful not to make assumptions and turn them into fact. I was just trying to broaden the scope of the theories, in light of new information, since the scope of the theories thus far has been winnowed down to "WH violently murdered AJ". I don't know any new FACTS.. just trying to further the discussion. If I post a thought that has 25 points, and 24 of them are dead wrong, but gives someone else a jumping off point to maybe get started in the right direction, then my goal was accomplished.

I apologize if you felt that I was stating that I knew for a fact anything that went on in that house or anything that the person who lived there did. If anything, I think that there are a LOT of people involved here that we don't really know most of the truth about. My apologies.

I'm not assuming that at all. I've been very careful not to make assumptions and turn them into fact. I was just trying to broaden the scope of the theories, in light of new information, since the scope of the theories thus far has been winnowed down to "WH violently murdered AJ". I don't know any new FACTS.. just trying to further the discussion. If I post a thought that has 25 points, and 24 of them are dead wrong, but gives someone else a jumping off point to maybe get started in the right direction, then my goal was accomplished.

I apologize if you felt that I was stating that I knew for a fact anything that went on in that house or anything that the person who lived there did. If anything, I think that there are a LOT of people involved here that we don't really know most of the truth about. My apologies.

Sorry. Didn't mean to yell or seem like I was mad. Just feel bad for that kid that lived there because Wes actively tried to frame him for kidnap/murder. And I'd hate to see people blaming him again with no evidence to support that.

The COD doesn't change anything, in my mind, yet. AJ didn't shoot up, cut up her credit card, go drop off her jacket at CFs house, stop by Chesapeake to throw her clothing all over the place, hit the pond at IOW and then take a walk to Franklin where she fell over and died. Still need more info from LE. Not sure if we will ever know or not.

Smoking, sniffing and injecting heroin is 3 different things.

So can they clarify which way she took the drug.

Plus how did she get to that home.

I think she thought she was sniffing coke as a upper. But the person who gave it to her knew that she wouldn't realize the difference.

But once they tried to have their way; They realized that she was becoming unresponsive.

So do they call Wes and say you gave us some bad dope. Or was it Wes who administered the dope personally.

Btw. Who was living there at said time.

Sorry. Didn't mean to yell or seem like I was mad. Just feel bad for that kid that lived there because Wes actively tried to frame him for kidnap/murder. And I'd hate to see people blaming him again with no evidence to support that.

No blame here. :) Just thinking out loud... sometimes in the midst of a bunch of thoughts, something that might fit comes out. Just hoping for something to make sense in all of this. :)

And, I know what you mean, about feeling bad for someone getting blamed for something they didn't do. That's why I have been careful not to blame WH without more evidence. I have all the evidence I need to know he is an addict, a criminal, a moron, etc. I will accuse him all day long of that. And I believe that at the very least, he knew about it if AJ was using and probably gave her money for it. At the very least. I think he is involved in some way; how could he not be?

But publicly accusing him of murdering AJ on the info we had? I feel the same way about that as you do about accusing that young man of being a drug user or having drug activity going on in his house, even without him partaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The credit card and clothing cover up tells me that wes is guilty of attempted rape before realizing that she ingested too much.

If one of her friends was there. Wes would not be in jail right now nor went through the process for covering for her friends being there for an accidental death.

Wes was there alone with her and he had intentions that was bombarded by a unforseen od.

And, I know what you mean, about feeling bad for someone getting blamed for something they didn't do. That's why I have been careful not to blame WH without more evidence. I have all the evidence I need to know he is an addict, a criminal, a moron, etc. I will accuse him all day long of that. And I believe that at the very least, he knew about it if AJ was using and probably gave her money for it. At the very least. I think he is involved in some way; how could he not be?

But publicly accusing him of murdering AJ on the info we had? I feel the same way about that as you do about accusing that young man of being a drug user or having drug activity going on in his house, even without him partaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree. Wes has given everyone every reason to believe he may be involved. he has kidnapped before, raped before, beaten up his ex, very violently, at least twice. He has years of drug abuse and a long criminal history and he lied his arse off during this investigation. So i do not feel one bit guilty for accusing him of harming AJ. I was basing my belief upon HIS OWN PRIOR ACTIONS.

But the neighbor kid has done nothing to evoke our suspicions--other than the 'evidence' thrust upon him by Wes and friends. The neighbor kid has been chosen by Wes to be a scapegoat.

So I think there is a big difference publicly accusing Wes of this crime as opposed to accusing the kid. JMO Maybe Wes is innocent of this crime. But I will not feel guilty about accusing him because of the many stupid, ridiculous and guilty looking things he did during the aftermath.

ETA:

One example: days after she went missing, Wes was in his hotel room with a teen boy, and he was doing coke, hiding his ammo in the wall, and talking fondly about his criminal past and his love for the Aryan Nation. :no:

However the heroin got into AJ, this is heartbreaking. :(

I wonder if she had chronic pain from sports injuries. Often people turn to heroin when pain pills are cut off.

Today's typical heroin addict starts using at 23, is more likely to live in the affluent suburbs and was likely unwittingly led to heroin through painkillers prescribed by his or her doctor.

A spokeswoman with the National Institute on Drug Abuse told us recently that nearly half of young people who inject heroin say they abused prescription opioids before turning to the illegal drug.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/29/health/gupta-unintended-consequences/

Btw. If this was an accidental od. But the family decided to report her missing to gain funds even though they knew that this was an accidental od.

Then we have a problem.

Is this why certain people acted like it was no big deal.

Did they already know.

I remember reading about an unusual number of deaths/od's of young people in that area around a particular weekend and I even posted about it but I thought it was something synthetic, like spice; don't remember it being heroin. I'm not up-to-date on street drugs, in fact I had forgotten that you can snort or smoke heroin, and assumed there should be works somewhere...but at any rate, IF the taxi driver is on target with her recall, there's a guy and another couple involved. Who sent those texts? Wes put himself in every situation so he knows and so does LE. I think when they said "Tell us where she is", they meant exactly that. Who were the other 3 or was it just him and the taxi lady is wrong? Am just so invested in this case, don't mean to sound rabid. Just knowing this COD has affected me again. Sad.

Thanks, luckyseven - I'm sure LE knows who was in this taxi and what hotel. Anyone know what hotel close to shore dr & ocean ave? Could it have been some guys from college? I feel like WH had a hand in this somehow. Zach just said be prepared to be sickened, so there's more to this. Poor little darling, why????

Hi everyone! I have been following this story outside of WS for quite some time, but I am really glad that I found WS. You all write with passion, and provide many different perspectives in which one can look at this case. I am glad I came to WS. Like you, I want justice for this young woman who was just starting her life and didn't get a chance to finish it.

On that note, is there a link where is shows that Zach said, "be prepared to be sickened?"

I apologize in advance if I didn't respond correctly, etc.

I disagree. Wes has given everyone every reason to believe he may be involved. he has kidnapped before, raped before, beaten up his ex, very violently, at least twice. He has years of drug abuse and a long criminal history and he lied his arse off during this investigation. So i do not feel one bit guilty for accusing him of harming AJ. I was basing my belief upon HIS OWN PRIOR ACTIONS.

But the neighbor kid has done nothing to evoke our suspicions--other than the 'evidence' thrust upon him by Wes and friends. The neighbor kid has been chosen by Wes to be a scapegoat.

So I think there is a big difference publicly accusing Wes of this crime as opposed to accusing the kid. JMO Maybe Wes is innocent of this crime. But I will not feel guilty about accusing him because of the many stupid, ridiculous and guilty looking things he did during the aftermath.

ETA:

One example: days after she went missing, Wes was in his hotel room with a teen boy, and he was doing coke, hiding his ammo in the wall, and talking fondly about his criminal past and his love for the Aryan Nation. :no:

Good post, agree to all. Wes is where he should be. I said before, I don't know Jen but I'll bet she wishes she'd never met him.

I still am going with my early theory...they were partying, an accident happened, they freaked out, then the cover up began.

There is also "cheese" which is a cheap fix younger kids are using. It combines heroin with Tylenol PM.

This article is from 2007. I've just learned more than I want to know about young people using heroin. :(

"Cheese heroin" is a blend of so-called black tar Mexican heroin and crushed over-the-counter medications that contain the antihistamine diphenhydramine, found in products such as Tylenol PM, police say. The sedative effects of the heroin and the nighttime sleep aids make for a deadly brew.

"A double whammy -- you're getting two downers at once," says Dallas police detective Monty Moncibais. "If you take the body and you start slowing everything down, everything inside your body, eventually you're going to slow down the heart until it stops and, when it stops, you're dead."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/12/cheese.heroin/index.html?eref=onion

Wow. Just wow. To say I'm shocked is an understatement. I never got a drug vibe from AJ. Sure, she had some tweets about weed, but most kids her age do. She came across to me as a serious, thoughtful student. And an athlete. This really doesn't jive with the young lady who wished her dorm mates would quiet down, and who seemed to be jonesing only for orange juice. And WH couldn't have made himself look more guilty if he took "How to Look Like A Suspect" class. Boy, I don't know what to think now. Gobsmacked. Utterly gobsmacked.

ETA:

I understand your position on this and I respect it. It's just that I have a differing thought on it, and that is perfectly ok that we don't agree on this. I think his past makes him a suspect (and likely one with very dirty hands), but I don't think it's right to say that it's ok to publicly accuse a person of murder (the most heinous crime, in terms of finality) because of his past and because he is an idiot in the present. If he is completely innocent in the death of AJ, or very minimally involved ( say, gave her money), would you still think it is ok that he has been publicly dragged through the mud and not only been accused of her murder, but have his entire life and past put on display, with snark and judgment and downright ugliness... on the TINY chance he has zero involvment, his life is ruined, some by his own fault, but he can never recover from the public flogging he has gotten.

*****DISCLAIMER***** I AM NOT SAYING I BELIEVE HE IS NOT INVOLVED IN SOME WAY. I BELIEVE THE OPPOSITE AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANYONE FLYING OFF THE HANDLE ACTING LIKE I SAID DIFFERENTLY. :)

So, I totally respect where you stand on this, Katydid, but for me, as another person who has made mistakes that I don't want my present person to be judged upon, ON THE TINY CHANCE that he didn't do anything to make him responsible here, I can't join in on this viewpoint. But I understand it. And I hope now you understand mine.

ETA: I also agree that Wes is exactly where he needs to be.

After raising 5 children with the youngest being 16 and the oldest being 27, nothing shocks me anymore. You think you raise your children up right, and they become strangers overnight it seems lol

Why are people now assuming that the home that Wes broke into was the home where she partied with hard drugs? I kind of doubt that because the kid that lived there just went into boot camp. Don't they get drug tested?

Let us not forget that not ALL people who sell drugs are users of those same drugs, especially hard drugs. If dealers consume their own merchandise it doesn't take long before maintaining inventory becomes problematic and unsustainable financially. Hard to sell drugs if you consume them all. I don't suspect that most heroin users are casual, recreational, occasional users. Most are addicts and become so relatively quickly. We aren't talking about social college age drinking or smoking marijuana, we're talking heroin.

So who did WH by his drugs from?? Who did he do drugs with?

I can't completely disconnect WH from whatever may have led to AJ's "acute heroin poisoning" and whatever led to her ultimate arrival at a deserted house in Franklin. If he's completely uninvolved then he is pretty damn unlucky but I'm open to alternatives if the pieces fit. (I just can't make it all fit together..and so I sleuth....)

I'm not willing to concede that with everything we know about this lovely, bright, athletic, fun loving young woman that she was a voluntary heroin user.

Ugghhh. Back to the drawing board for me... :gaah:

:tantrum::sigh::thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members