Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say if any of AJs family is reading here (which I personally think they are) we don't want to offend or hurt you. You are victims in our eyes as well and we want justice for sweet, beautiful Anjelica. If there are speculations that do offend you I would advise you to step away because it's not healthy and I worry about family reading it and getting upset. We're all here for AJ even if we didn't have the pleasure of knowing her. IDK, I hope that makes sense. And thatguybear if you still read here I hope you know we all welcome and support you as well. I know this is an extremely tough time for your family.

I would like to also add that we don't have POI and I am thinking it is none of family and friends. Ya'll for the LOVE of AJ put your swords down, pull together and find out who did this. Put it together who talked to her last and on and on. Did any of you know who the white car belongs to? Stop bashing each other put your heads together. I am thinking there is a real monster out there and will do it again.

Can someone refresh my memory? (Pretty please :loveyou:)

When Wes went over to CF's house, broke in, punched the dog, and found the jacket, HOW did he get this "lead?" I mean, why did he think he would be finding AJ's jacket at CF's house?

I think he was creepy guy text. And nothing was found. But I could be wrong.

A portion of it was that the cousin last name "CZ" had said AJ had received uncomfortable emails from someone- and that they (?) were forwarding this info to him. Take the latter with a grain of salt.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

Yeah, yeah, the cousin and the ''uncomfortable texts" that AJ got.... but getting uncomfortable texts wouldn't mean you'd find something of your daughter's there, right? I need to look back because I thought there was something else that made him think to go to this dude's house. I apologize. I'll admit it, I'm being lazy and was asking before looking it up myself, but my gosh at this point there is so much to go through to find it again. I can't remember when Wes was taking about that. If someone finds it I'll be appreciative, but I'll keep digging.

Katherine says on TV: @ 5pm WTKR
My life> Living hell- since AJ died, missing, and Wes in jail. Family torn apart. No longer allowed to visit. Public has deemed him guilty- when he is not even a poi.

Wes denies he was near that home, he gave them his phone voluntarily. He was in the township, not the home area.

More on website http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

BBM

I thought her denial was showing when she said that. IIRC she said something like ' Wes is not been named a suspect nor even a POI...'

She really thinks he is not even a POI in this case? Then why is he locked up?

Thanks! The updated video (from the above link) is about 7 minutes. I wish they'd just release the raw video with any names edited out.

ETA: watching now - wow, lots of stuff. He talked about the dark caravan, the texts and more. Worth watching.

From article WH says...“So if they were to track your GPS would they find that you were near that home?”

“No. I gave them my phone voluntarily, too so I don`t know where that home was in relation to where I worked. I have no clue on that. I worked in Franklin County in the township. I don`t know where the home is in relation to where I worked at,” says Wesley.

Didn't he say the text said she had been using the last two weeks of her life?? Did I not hear that right?

That's what I heard, too. But that's weird (as if anything in this case is not) because what kind of text would it be??

"So yeah, I'll do what I want. Stay out all night if I want. You can't make me come home, just like you couldn't stop me from doing heroin for the last two weeks!"

"I'm not ready to come home. And I need more money because I spent all that I had doing heroin for the last two weeks."

"I'll be home when I'm ready. You can't keep tabs on me. I've been away at college doing heroin for the last two weeks and getting along just fine."

I mean seriously! That makes no sense. How do you text your parents about your heroin use? Unless you are a person who is openly using and your parents know. Otherwise that would be a HUGE red flag. OMG I can't even imagine getting a text from my kid about using heroin and then them not showing up home. You can bet your bottom dollar I'd be at the police station freaking out saying: You've got to help me find my kid because she's with heroin users and I need to get her and put her in rehab or something!

I totally agree - they finally told LE that he intimidated them. Maybe they didn't know where she was or who she was with and Wes orchestrated all the ensuing drama. Wes didn't tell LE for 10 days that he supposedly met her at a gas station. He's crazy IMO. I think Drew believed him, too, for a while. Not sure when their knowledge of coke went to where recently he said Wes was doing heroin, too. That seemed to come out of the blue for me. I've never seen a case like this. Could she have gone off with a different group, maybe from college?

BBM It is possible, but it seems to me that if she had made plans to hang with some new friends there would be evidence on her phone or computer records. If there was, then there would have been some chatter about that, imo. But who knows?

Yeah, yeah, the cousin and the ''uncomfortable texts" that AJ got.... but getting uncomfortable texts wouldn't mean you'd find something of your daughter's there, right? I need to look back because I thought there was something else that made him think to go to this dude's house. I apologize. I'll admit it, I'm being lazy and was asking before looking it up myself, but my gosh at this point there is so much to go through to find it again. I can't remember when Wes was taking about that. If someone finds it I'll be appreciative, but I'll keep digging.

My question is: WHERE did Wes get her jacket if he planted it there?

He either planted it there OR he found it there. If he found it, wouldn't that kid be in custody?

I think Wes planted it and some of his most loyal ex supporters are now saying he planted it . SO WHERE/HOW DID HE GET IT?

The only way the heroin texts make sense to me is this:

JH suspects she is using something, confronts her, it comes out that Wes is using again, she kicks him out. It's an ongoing thing back and forth with JH worried about her, coming to blame WH for it and eventually she admits via text that she had tried it a couple times a couple weeks prior.

Only way it makes any sense, but I don't buy it yet. No one involved knows how to tell a straight story of what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's some sort of back story that we don't have all the details on. What I remember is that WH alluded to an interaction with the kid back in... 2011 I think. WH also said in one of the interviews that he looked at the kid's garage (the garage door was closed) and thought he might have AJ hostage inside.

The next bit of info we have is from AJ's boyfriend's testimony at WH's court hearing. He said WH asked him about the layout of the house and whether it had an alarm system. Then he went into the house by way of an unlocked door by the garage, found AJ's jacket and so on.

So there's missing information but I don't recall WH talking about any specific clue that led him to break into the house - just a hunch. If there's more maybe someone with a better memory can fill in anything I missed.

There's probably more - JH's house was full of people and I'm sure they had marathon talks throughout the night. Who knows how riled up they got.

My question is: WHERE did Wes get her jacket if he planted it there?

He either planted it there OR he found it there. If he found it, wouldn't that kid be in custody?

I think Wes planted it and some of his most loyal ex supporters are now saying he planted it . SO WHERE/HOW DID HE GET IT?

Katydid, would it be unreasonable for her jacket to have been there and there be nothing nefarious behind it?

That's what I heard, too. But that's weird (as if anything in this case is not) because what kind of text would it be??

"So yeah, I'll do what I want. Stay out all night if I want. You can't make me come home, just like you couldn't stop me from doing heroin for the last two weeks!"

"I'm not ready to come home. And I need more money because I spent all that I had doing heroin for the last two weeks."

"I'll be home when I'm ready. You can't keep tabs on me. I've been away at college doing heroin for the last two weeks and getting along just fine."

I mean seriously! That makes no sense. How do you text your parents about your heroin use? Unless you are a person who is openly using and your parents know. Otherwise that would be a HUGE red flag. OMG I can't even imagine getting a text from my kid about using heroin and then them not showing up home. You can bet your bottom dollar I'd be at the police station freaking out saying: You've got to help me find my kid because she's with heroin users and I need to get her and put her in rehab or something!

And if my missing daughter did text me something like that then my demeanor the next day would not be so understated and saying I thought she was 'safe.' I would be saying 'please, help us, I think she fell in with some drug dealers and we need to find her NOW...She is NOT SAFE....'

And why would Wes lie about the timeline and what she was last wearing and when she was last seen?

Katydid, would it be unreasonable for her jacket to have been there and there be nothing nefarious behind it?

YES, because Wes said it was what she was wearing when she went missing!!!!!

He said she had it on at their lunch meeting and then she went POOF. So how did it end up in the neighbors couch cushions?

Thanks! The updated video (from the above link) is about 7 minutes. I wish they'd just release the raw video with any names edited out.

ETA: watching now - wow, lots of stuff. He talked about the dark caravan, the texts and more. Worth watching.

Very interesting. Wes says Dustin Brinkley was the last person to report seeing AJ that day. Is that Smoky or a new person? I am assuming this is ok to discuss as it was released by WTKR.

Dark green dodge caravan : I thought it was blue! Or black! Why is he referring to a dark green one at the Millard house as being another coincidence?

From article WH says...“So if they were to track your GPS would they find that you were near that home?”

“No. I gave them my phone voluntarily, too so I don`t know where that home was in relation to where I worked. I have no clue on that. I worked in Franklin County in the township. I don`t know where the home is in relation to where I worked at,” says Wesley.

I call BS on that. How could he NOT know where that home is in relation to where he worked AFTER she was found? Is he saying he has never looked it up to check that out? :no:

What if WH isn't the only one with a drug history? Anyone else notice that WH starts by saying that AJ texted both himself and her mom, then at the end he states something to the effect that in fact JH was the only one who received the texts saying she is sick without it. I think we all now know who WH suspects is involved from the family. Perhaps WH knows that this person from the family wanted/ needed heroine, and he maybe even supplied or arranged the supply for this person, with AJ acting as mediator. Somewhere in between something went wrong, very wrong and AJ paid the price. Maybe the family should submit drug tests... Could be telling.

There's some sort of back story that we don't have all the details on. What I remember is that WH alluded to an interaction with the kid back in... 2011 I think. WH also said in one of the interviews that he looked at the kid's garage (the garage door was closed) and thought he might have AJ hostage inside.

The next bit of info we have is from AJ's boyfriend's testimony at WH's court hearing. He said WH asked him about the layout of the house and whether it had an alarm system. Then he went into the house by way of an unlocked door by the garage, found AJ's jacket and so on.

So there's missing information but I don't recall WH talking about any specific clue that led him to break into the house - just a hunch. If there's more maybe someone with a better memory can fill in anything I missed.

There's probably more - JH's house was full of people and I'm sure they had marathon talks throughout the night. Who knows how riled up they got.

The only back story I have gleaned is that CF was her 'first boyfriend' when she was 14 or 15, I believe. And I think he has always had a crush on her and still liked her. But he has never been reported to have been abusive or violent towards her or anyone, AFAIK. I think he was just a convenient scapegoat because he had been recently texting her and asking her to hang out with him.

JMO :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member