Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DexterMorgan But raped and murdered would have been the last thing he would really wanted to think about. So i think it was more comforting at the time to think anything else. Especially since we were all posting horrible possibilities.

It took a lot of strength for him to sit through some of our theories and opinions and horrifying questions. Jmo

You must have thought that i was asleep. Sorry. But nobody said that she was raped and murdered so how can i link that.

I said that zach probably mentioned the possibility of an od just to alleviate his thoughts since alot of comments at that time was pointing towards possible abduction, rape and murder.

I'm surprise you didn't see what i was saying. But since its late; I understand.
Respectfully, Why would I think you were asleep or lol care? I was catching up on this thread. And again Respectfully, I quoted what Zach said and gave a link. You have brought up the reference to AJ being raped at least twice, and thats why I asked for a link. The way you have posted it the 2 times I have seen it, it appears to be a known fact. And wasn't posted as any different.

And I work varied shifts so this is my "evening" so its not late for me, yet.

Wow this is a mess. And the immaturity going on on SM is just really sad. All I can say is zach if you still read here and need an outlet we're in your corner this IS your family. I didn't know aj but I don't think she would want the ugliness that is going on.

Respectfully, Why would I think you were asleep or lol care? I was catching up on this thread. And again Respectfully, I quoted what Zach said and gave a link. You have brought up the reference to AJ being raped at least twice, and thats why I asked for a link. The way you have posted it the 2 times I have seen it, it appears to be a known fact. And wasn't posted as any different.

And I work varied shifts so this is my "evening" so its not late for me, yet.

Next time just simply bold the lines where i made myself clear as to what it all meant. So i will try again.

During the time that zach started posting here. Alot of people was afraid that aj could have been a victim of an abduction, rape and murder by a unknown sicko.

So zach already knew the possible theories or should i say speculations or should i say probable things that could have happened. I simply think that he wanted to stay away from posting those kinds of possibilities and simply mentioned that he didn't know if she got high and wandered off somewhere and od or what. Now im sure at the same time that he was not just checking the park because he thought she od. I'm sure other bad possibilities entered his head as well. But he chose not to put those out there on the thread at the time.

So i didn't say she was raped and murdered. But with the trillion cases of missing young ladies; I'm sure an abduction for that purpose has crossed everyones mind before the wes debacle and this cod release statement.

So some people are saying since he mentioned a possible od that he may have been on to something. But he said that she doesn't get high from what he knew.

So once again. I think that was his way of not really wanting to focus on the thoughts of a worser case scenario which would have been an abduction and you know the rest.

But once you asked for a link. It told me that you thought that i was saying something that i wasn't. I was simply differentiating his possible thought pattern at the time of his posting about an od.

Although I have purposely (for my sanity) stayed away from reading/obsessing on this case, I have thought of AJ every single day. I logged in tonight/this morning because insomnia has won and read her COD. Shocked is an understatement....the particular drug involved. The reason is that when I was a senior in college, my boyfriend and I both went back to our hometowns for Christmas. Long story short, the day after he got back home he was murdered by a childhood friend while trying to prevent him from using drugs. In turn, he was literally stabbed in the back with a syringe full of uncut heroine which resulted in his death. At first, we were told he ODed. Those of us who knew him had a huge issue with this and questioned the ME quite intensely and wouldn't let it go. Upon further examination, the tiny needle prick was located which led to the ultimate Cause and Manner of death being what it was. I can't remember the exact way it was worded but basically it meant he ODed but not by his own doing/choice. In the end, the "friend" was convicted of first degree murder and is still serving time.

Sorry that my post got lengthy, but I thought it would cause some to understand one possibility. Obviously, this is not the only possibility, but it is definitely one to consider.

Love to those who truly cared and care about AJ. I can't wait until there is justice for this young lady.

Btw. Zach did mention on here that he really didn't want to think about some of the horrific possibilities that were being mentioned on the thread at said time.

So we all respected that but still had our own guessing of what could have happened.

So if this is a simple od. Then why is wes still locked up for doing what any father would have done. He seemed so thrilled about her sending him emojis. But now forget the emojis. Messages were being sent about her supposed heroin usage that took place 2 weeks prior to her death and or being missing.

Why seem so elated looking that she sent you a nice emoji. While knowing that heroin conversation text were being sent by someone that you didn't think was aj.

Jmo. But Wes is guilty of something. Jmo

Next time just simply bold the lines where i made myself clear as to what it all meant. So i will try again.

During the time that zach started posting here. Alot of people was afraid that aj could have been a victim of an abduction, rape and murder by a unknown sicko.

So zach already knew the possible theories or should i say speculations or should i say probable things that could have happened. I simply think that he wanted to stay away from posting those kinds of possibilities and simply mentioned that he didn't know if she got high and wandered off somewhere and od or what. Now im sure at the same time that he was not just checking the park because he thought she od. I'm sure other bad possibilities entered his head as well. But he chose not to put those out there on the thread at the time.

So i didn't say she was raped and murdered. But with the trillion cases of missing young ladies; I'm sure an abduction for that purpose has crossed everyones mind before the wes debacle and this cod release statement.

So some people are saying since he mentioned a possible od that he may have been on to something. But he said that she doesn't get high from what he knew.

So once again. I think that was his way of not really wanting to focus on the thoughts of a worser case scenario which would have been an abduction and you know the rest.

But once you asked for a link. It told me that you thought that i was saying something that i wasn't. I was simply differentiating his possible thought pattern at the time of his posting about an od.

Dexter, With all due respect. I read what an individual posts and I along with tons of others questioned the whole OD scenario. The VI stated what was his initial thoughts. I provided 3 links. He stated it multi times more. Thank you, but I have went back and read all the threads. And your comment quoted here, is your assumption of what Zach did or thought. Which is just your opinion. And you posted the whole rape and murder as if it was a fact, which is why I asked for a link.

I am not trying to argue with you. You quoted me from a post i made with links. All we have to go by and there are multiple pages of peoples comments and questions because of his posts in ref to his first thoughts.

Is her bf saying anything? I heard from the others.

Dex, with this lot, as zapped encapsulates so well, and AJ wanting to go away for Spring break, I'm starting to think it wasn't just baseball or an old boyfriend that drew her home, it was chores, pitching in with her mom, babysitting, laundry, etc... and that AJ may have started to become frustrated with that. There's a good chance the friends she made at school, professors, administrators, somebody may have discussed team sports at school with her or other things.

Hopefully, LE will have found such people and considering this lot, offered them protection to share this information. It's a possibility, I suppose. Come to think of it, I'm sure there are many people exposed to the family who could shed light on the family dynamics but would probably, for love of AJ and the wanting justice for her, stay mum until a day in court?

Btw. Zach did mention on here that he really didn't want to think about some of the horrific possibilities that were being mentioned on the thread at said time.

So we all respected that but still had our own guessing of what could have happened.

So if this is a simple od. Then why is wes still locked up for doing what any father would have done. He seemed so thrilled about her sending him emojis. But now forget the emojis. Messages were being sent about her supposed heroin usage that took place 2 weeks prior to her death and or being missing.

Why seem so elated looking that she sent you a nice emoji. While knowing that heroin conversation text were being sent by someone that you didn't think was aj.

Jmo. But Wes is guilty of something. Jmo
I understand that and also I read his comments. That is one of the reasons to be respectful to others. Also knowing this is an online sleuthing site on various crime cases. Sadly that's what this site is about.

Dexter, With all due respect. I read what an individual posts and I along with tons of others questioned the whole OD scenario. The VI stated what was his initial thoughts. I provided 3 links. He stated it multi times more. Thank you, but I have went back and read all the threads. And your comment quoted here, is your assumption of what Zach did or thought. Which is just your opinion. And you posted the whole rape and murder as if it was a fact, which is why I asked for a link.

I am not trying to argue with you. You quoted me from a post i made with links. All we have to go by and there are multiple pages of peoples comments and questions because of his posts in ref to his first thoughts.

Ok. But within your link. Zach also stated that AJ doesnt get high. So my counter was that he probably mentioned it just to stray away from certain scenarios that us Sluethers were giving at the time.

But you are right. We both have been on board of this case for a while. So we both respect each others opinions and there is no arguments here.

We kept the thread going for the night. Good job. Justice for AJs memory.

We are both on the same side. Much obliged for the conversation that we have had tonight. Without you; I may have stopped posting 2 hours ago. Lol. Much respect.

Dex, with this lot, as zapped encapsulates so well, and AJ wanting to go away for Spring break, I'm starting to think it wasn't just baseball or an old boyfriend that drew her home, it was chores, pitching in with her mom, babysitting, laundry, etc... and that AJ may have started to become frustrated with that. There's a good chance the friends she made at school, professors, administrators, somebody may have discussed team sports at school with her or other things.

Hopefully, LE will have found such people and considering this lot, offered them protection to share this information. It's a possibility, I suppose. Come to think of it, I'm sure there are many people exposed to the family who could shed light on the family dynamics but would probably, for love of AJ and the wanting justice for her, stay mum until a day in court?

Agree my friend. Hopefully le will dot their i,s and cross their t's.

But they still need the manner. But to tell you the truth. Most times if Le feels suspicious about something. They will bring evidence to provide the manner of death.

Forced drowning and accidental drowning or suicide drowning is 3 different things. So le evidence may play a part in the manner of death.

Agree my friend. Hopefully le will dot their i,s and cross their t's.

But they still need the manner. But to tell you the truth. Most times if Le feels suspicious about something. They will bring evidence to provide the manner of death.
aA
Forced drowning and accidental drowning or suicide drowning is 3 different things. So le evidence may play a part in the manner of death.

Before cremation, forensic anthropologist examined AJ's remains. As, WSers pointed out, hair samples would put any questions on AJ's drug use to rest, other tests would indicate hormone levels at the time of death and her chemistry short term and long term, any stresses that her body may have been through, like baseball injuries, or falls, etc... my impression is that LE would have much more that tells a story about how she lived and died, before she was dumped.

A problem would be, I imagine, since Zach was kept at a distance from AJ, how much effort those who wish to keep more information from surfacing would exert to keep it hidden. Who has been most actively pushing a line throughout the case that you can tell? I'm not into the SM stuff at all to be able to tell.

Forensic anthropologist examined AJ's remains before she was cremated. As, WSers pointed out, hair samples would put any questions on AJ's drug use to rest, other tests would indicate hormone levels at the time of death and her chemistry short term and long term, any stresses that her body may have been through, like baseball injuries, or falls, my impression is that LE would have much more that tells a story about how she lived and died, before she was dumped.
Did her clothes match what she supposedly had on at the gas station meeting. Was she found with different clothes on. This is very important.

Which cameras caught her driving to meet wes or leaving wes.

Why is le so freeking mum.

Maybe if they stop telling wes everything that they know. Then maybe he will stop trying to convince people on interviews of explanations of things that he knows they know.

It seems they are fishing at the moment.

So Zapped. Do you think that Wes is being framed for helping them cover up this mess without saying a word to le or the press.

I don't think wes would still be silent on this coverup. And they all seemed to have initially liked wes; So i doubt they would be out to frame him if they knew it was an accidental od on their watch. Jmo

Wes is guilty in my opinion.

Do I think he's being framed?

Have you read any of my posts at all?

No I dont think he's being framed. Ive said he was guilty since day one,my friend.

I think he sold her the drugs and he's willingly continuing with this farce in a twisted effort to "protect" A.J's memory and or/to avoid implicating himself directly in her death.

Once the wheels were set in motion to cover up A.Js death, I think things moved at blinding speed and by that time, "people" were already committed to seeing the lie through to the bitter end.

Either way, WH is going to spend jail time.

Which do you think he would prefer, jail time for obstructing charges and felony possession of ammunition.....or for selling the drugs that killed his adopted daughter?

JH and company arent going to tell the truth either because to do so would be to implicate themselves and admit their own involvement, to the entire world.

The uncalled for and completely out of proportion anger thats being directed at anyone who isnt "family" stems from guilt and worry that they'll eventually be found out IMO.

For some people, especially those trying to "maintain", appearances are everything. Sadly, one only needs to glance at their SM statements to see this as well.

Did her clothes match what she supposedly had on at the gas station meeting. Was she found with different clothes on. This is very important.

Which cameras caught her driving to meet wes or leaving wes.

Why is le so freeking mum.

Maybe if they stop telling wes everything that they know. Then maybe he will stop trying to convince people on interviews of explanations of things that he knows they know.

It seems they are fishing at the moment.

If the party involved were in possession of much of the evidence involved and found it and handed it to LE knowing what they faced, so a set up, after AJ was dead, then I would think LE would lose nothing by their approach, but that's making a huge assumption that LE is doing anything other than following procedure. I have little doubt since the first moment, for some reason, LE has had a pretty good idea of culpability, as they spent some time examining the house at the onset, and the challenge is to distinguish between the trail left to follow and the one obscured by it, if that makes any sense.

The behavior on SM, with them declaring that AJ never even smoked a cigarette or had a drink makes it even worse. AJ did not have to be without flaws to be important. The thing that pops into my head is "I think the lady doth protest too much."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a good possibility that Wes became the person everyone is blaming for one simple reason: he got arrested. If they are all up to no good to their eyeballs and don't want scrutiny, it would be stupid to blame anyone other than the person already in jail for impeding the investigation. Whether Wes had "help" framing himself or not I'm not sure. And I've used the term framing to mean that I believe he is involved somehow, but he didn't intentionally murder her. But that there are other people involved in her death as well, and he may have been the one set up to take the blame for many.

There is only one person that I believe might have had the motive to intentionally murder her, if we go with the assumption that it was someone who knew AJ. But I'm not sure I believe that she was murdered intentionally.

The behavior on SM, with them declaring that AJ never even smoked a cigarette or had a drink makes it even worse. AJ did not have to be without flaws to be important. The thing that pops into my head is "I think the lady doth protest too much."

I agree. That and they (including Wes) are all about "standing up for" AJ and protecting her name, while I can't find anyone who is actually attacking AJ. The vast majority of people suspect some foul play. All they are doing is defending themselves while invoking AJ and attacking others.

Did WH ever say who he thought was involved in AJ's death. Wasn't sure if I missed a link or not

I understand the whole heart stopping circulation etc just trying to figure out if it would still show up on a toxic level in the hair if it was injected after the fact. Sorry to sound so silly and grasping at straws. This case and its dynamics are sad. I hope they get justice for AJ someone needs to step forward.
Hi- not courtney b, but I just wanted to explain that if AJ was injected after death- the heroin couldn't be the cause of death. It would just sit wherever it was injected bc it cannot get circulated in the body any longer. Hence, she would already be dead by another mechanism. Manner is whether it was an accident or murder etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela