anne bremner/family finally receive evidence from SDSO

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt the 13 yr old already out of state? Sooo they bring her back or go to her for prints? Unreal if that is true.
Good god I always wished I was loaded. Tongue cheek and all that.

Wow. This is crazy. I'm glad Rebecca's family didn't just accept what they were told.

Wasnt the 13 yr old already out of state? Sooo they bring her back or go to her for prints? Unreal if that is true.
Good god I always wished I was loaded. Tongue cheek and all that.

And why fingerprint 13 year old who wasn't there during the so-called suicide and thus clearly couldn't have been involved? It would make sense to do it for the purpose of eliminating fingerprints, but if police were trying to eliminate fingerprints, shouldn't they have started with JS's and his teenage offspring(s)?

The twin sister of DS admits going by the mansion that night. Claims nobody opened the door so she left.

""I VOLUNTARILY told the detectives that I went by the mansion for a few minutes the night before at 10 p.m. but no one answered the door," Romano explained."
http://www.760kfmb.com/story/15941030/max-shacknais-aunt-at-mansion-hours-before-zahaus-death

Hmmm.... so Nina also claims the 10:41 pm message was really at 9:41 pm. Possible, isn't 9:41 pm still after Rebecca's last call to her sister? Where was Nina when she called - the hospital? It is about 15-20 minutes away. So, she claims she doesn't get an answer from Rebecca, but invades her privacy and stops by the house late at night anyway?

Scenario 2 would be that she stopped by the house around 10 unexpected and then called afterwards and left a text?

Scenario 3, I guess would be that 10 pm is not exactly the time she stopped by.

Wonder exactly what time witnesses claimed they saw Nina? (the video is choppy for me - it sounds like they say between 10 and 11 pm)

In such a horrendous death, they should have checked the cell phone towers (or whatever) and pinned down the time and location.

The text to Rebecca, as others said earlier, could have been to locate her in the house.

I'd still like to know who else was staying at Dina's house also since it's only a few blocks away.

Hmmm.... so Nina also claims the 10:41 pm message was really at 9:41 pm. Possible, isn't 9:41 pm still after Rebecca's last call to her sister? Where was Nina when she called - the hospital? It is about 15-20 minutes away. So, she claims she doesn't get an answer from Rebecca, but invades her privacy and stops by the house late at night anyway?

Scenario 2 would be that she stopped by the house around 10 unexpected and then called afterwards and left a text?

Scenario 3, I guess would be that 10 pm is not exactly the time she stopped by.

Wonder exactly what time witnesses claimed they saw Nina? (the video is choppy for me - it sounds like they say between 10 and 11 pm)

In such a horrendous death, they should have checked the cell phone towers (or whatever) and pinned down the time and location.

The text to Rebecca, as others said earlier, could have been to locate her in the house.

I'd still like to know who else was staying at Dina's house also since it's only a few blocks away.

In all likelihood, scenario #3.

Re: pinging histories. LE should have obtained these from Nina, Dina and Jonah, as well as Adam - although by Adam's own admission he was physically present at mansion the night of Rebecca's death. And now add to that Nina's confession that she was also at mansion that night. Two very viable suspects.

In all likelihood, scenario #3.

Re: pinging histories. LE should have obtained these from Nina, Dina and Jonah, as well as Adam - although by Adam's own admission he was physically present at mansion the night of Rebecca's death. And now add to that Nina's confession that she was also at mansion that night. Two very viable suspects.

I think so too. My bet would be she was at the mansion right before the 10:41 call. I'd like more of the call histories of all these people too. Who all called who and where they were when they made the calls. Adma was physically present but what calls/texts did he make or receive after 8 pm? I'd throw Dr. Luber (?) and Dina's BF into the mix also - as well as Nina's if she had one. It's a family affair it seems to me. :crazy:

I don't think the SDSO ever said they checked hospital tapes to see when Nina came and went?

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15928565/news ... on-mystery
-----
news8reenactment.jpg

Exclusive: News 8 reenacts the Coronado mansion mystery

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15940480/mans ... -questions
-----
reenactmentrevealsnewquestions.jpg

Mansion mystery: News 8 reenactment reveals new questions

--------SDSO response to reenactment---

News 8 informed the sheriff's department about our results. A spokesperson issued a statement saying:

Your test was invalidated from the beginning. Even if you had the exact bed frame, you don't know the exact mattress (and weight). You don't know what was on the mattress (if anything), and you don't have the same carpet, padding, and indentations made by this particular piece of furniture.

You cannot simulate the exact conditions of that particular night, and you don't know precisely how Rebecca went over the railing. While this suicide is unusual, it is not unprecedented and it would be an enigmatic homicide.

( cry cry cry....)
Thanks for posting this lauriej. It's been long overdue for someone to recreate these event. Job well done.

Sounds as though everyone in the Shacknai family and the SDSO have been lying all along. It's getting difficult to keep track of all the lies they've told.

They must feel its safe to let a few facts out now about what happened that night. Perhaps they think all the evidence connecting them to the crime has been destroyed or tainted. Quite a clever, detailed plan they had to derail the investigation, frame Rebecca and destroy the evidence of her murder.

Sounds as though everyone in the Shacknai family and the SDSO have been lying all along. It's getting difficult to keep track of all the lies they've told.

They must feel its safe to let a few facts out now about what happened that night. Perhaps they think all the evidence connecting them to the crime has been destroyed or tainted. Quite a clever, detailed plan they had to derail the investigation, frame Rebecca and destroy the evidence of her murder.

I totally agree.

And why fingerprint 13 year old who wasn't there during the so-called suicide and thus clearly couldn't have been involved? It would make sense to do it for the purpose of eliminating fingerprints, but if police were trying to eliminate fingerprints, shouldn't they have started with JS's and his teenage offspring(s)?

I am thinking now the 13-year-old stayed in the "hanging bedroom" during her stay. That's why they took her fingerprints. I still don't know what woman stayed in the guest house bedroom and left her clothes.

I am thinking now the 13-year-old stayed in the "hanging bedroom" during her stay. That's why they took her fingerprints. I still don't know what woman stayed in the guest house bedroom and left her clothes.

That's what I assumed also, but didn't they say that there were no fingerprints in that room other than Rebecca's? (And no footprints on the balcony, either...If I'm a 13 year old girl from Missouri, and I have a cool balcony overlooking a lush courtyard, I'm sure as heck going to step out there.) I don't think I believe anything LE said about this case.

That's what I assumed also, but didn't they say that there were no fingerprints in that room other than Rebecca's? (And no footprints on the balcony, either...If I'm a 13 year old girl from Missouri, and I have a cool balcony overlooking a lush courtyard, I'm sure as heck going to step out there.) I don't think I believe anything LE said about this case.

When the available evidence is made public by the Zahau family attorneys, we may need some spreadsheets to keep track of all the "misinformation" and falsehoods put out by the Coronado PD, SDSO and Shacknai family. Coronado PD already claimed there was nothing to neighbors claims that they saw a woman outside the mansion that night, yet here we have the woman herself finally verifying she was there.

Were they also lying about the loud music and a woman screaming? Those things alone should justify reopening the investigation.

But didn't LE say that only fingerprints they found belonged to Rebecca? And the DNA they found belonged to Rebecca as well?

Officers that saw and talked to Rebecca after MS accident reported she was understandably upset, but by the time of the Press Conference they reported some kind of ongoing depression for months. They even had her losing weight from depression. Just wondering if their witness of this bogus depression was DS or Nina. It's diabolical how far the SDSO would go to force a suicide theory.

Officers that saw and talked to Rebecca after MS accident reported she was understandably upset, but by the time of the Press Conference they reported some kind of ongoing depression for months. They even had her losing weight from depression. Just wondering if their witness of this bogus depression was DS or Nina. It's diabolical how far the SDSO would go to force a suicide theory.

Interesting that there is a commenter on this article claiming inside knowledge and debasing RZ

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ng-the-beach-house-female-suicide-or-murder-0

Why didn't they also investigate what kind of creepy investigations Dina and Jonah were conducting on their ex's. I don't find that to be normal behavior and put it together with a violent relationship .....

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011 ... next-week/
Findings in Coronado hanging to air next week

--Nov.4/201--snipped---

Results of the autopsy, which were performed by private pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht, are expected to be discussed Thursday on the “Dr. Phil” television show, said attorney Anne Bremner.

I think they went as far as stating that Rebecca stopped working out as well. Which was not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member