Anne Bremner/ Martin Rudoy to ask for the case to be re-opened.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that in this list there is very little that I would call good evidence of anything let alone new evidence. Some of the conjectures here might have at one time been good starting places to follow a line of investigation and may even be good starting places now for anyone not convinced of LE's conclusions. But I think that any line of investigation you take will eventually lead you back to the same place and the same conclusion that there is no real evidence whatsoever that there was any other person or persons at the scene of Rebecca's unfortunate suicide.

Those are good points I didn't add the following... these all need to be substanciated and "investigasted" because SDLE didn't.

- impossible to hang yourself after you have been strangled
- how did RZ get over the railing with hands and feet tied and only brush off parts of an 11 inch section of dust on the railing?
- shoeprints "more than one" that LE missed on the balcony
- mixed DNA throughout the crime scene..not quite readible.. it was there but was wiped off?
- no other fingerprints from other family members.. NONE..again .suggesting the room was wiped clean
- who turned out the lights... the lights were turned off in crime scene photos
- AS was there!
- Who was using the mansion computer AFTER LE says RZ was dead?
- Follow the paint... it doesn't add up where it ended up
- Bed movement... no drag marks.. it was lifted not dragged... and doesn't seem to have moved far enough
- Why two knives?
- Why two paint brushes?
- Why the small garbage bag.... you can put your hand in this to hide fingerprints?
- Gardening gloves.... who was using them?
- What happened to the cuttings..from the rope...no fibre fromm cutting the rope was found by LE
- No footprints in the carpet... not even RZ's was it vaccuumed?
- What happened to the rest of the rope... rope measurements don't add up who got rid of the rest of the rope?
- What happened to the rope handle? Apparently it was a ski rope?
- Why was RZ's phone on the floor and turned off?
- Why wasn't the dog bone brought in as evidence? It is heavy it could have been used to hit someone on the head.
- Exactly what caused those bashes on the head RZ had?
- Hog tied... there was enough rope left trailing from her hands to have hog tied her
- Research 911 call behavior from guilty and not guilty parties and then re-listen to AS's 911 call
- AS failed the lie dectector test... it was inconvlusive and the examiner suggested it be done again
- Screams.. heard by at least two solid witnesses
- Witness to a woman outside the mansion the night she died
- no security at the mansion and AS had easy access

This is not the total list. And I just want to add.. YES... the request has gone to the AG!!!! It was a long long list. :great:

Dulcet I also want to add that it is standard procedure to take a good look at the family members and especially the partner of the deceased. JS has a documented history of violence toward the women in his life. He was NOT investigated thoroughly. There are many timeline holes.

And I ask you this.... when your brother texts you that your girlfriend hung herself... wouldn't you call him back immediately and ask him a few questions? JS didn't. His cell records show that and they don't show he left a message when he said he did either.

And when RZ allegedly listened to a message that JS sent she NEVER called him back?

I find it curious that the message on the door was in third person. JS speaks often in third person. His last address to share holders contained numerous third person remarks. And let's talk about block letters. The message was in block letters and JS has signed brochures in block letters. Coincidence?

JS's backhanded public attempts at PR. Asking the AG for a new investigation BUT.. BUT BUT BUT.... he is pleased etc. and has total belief in SDLE... really? Any lawyer KNOWS this letter will be absolutely ignored. He never asks a single question JS accepts all this information as satisfactory? Even his ex-sister in law has a list of questions but JS doesn't?

And the second backhanded public attempt at PR. Oh yes you can investigate at the mansion... but I have only given you less than a month.. oh and BUT BUT BUT... not unless you are accompanied by LE... because we all know where the SDSO's office stands on this case... no way in hell is Gore letting any SD officer attempt to undermine his wrapped up case. Really.. why not have your lawyer accompany the investigators...??? Come on.

Why doesn't JS want answers to the same questions the public and the Zahau family and even his ex-sister in law has?

In my opinion someone accidentally killing RZ in a rage... and then trying to cover it up... explains all the evidence... far better than suicide...

The dog bone.... I have had one that looks very much like the one in the crime scene photo for my large dog. They are heavy. If you were raging angry that your son is lying in a hospital bed and you have just been told he may never walk or talk again.... and you have been told by your girlfriend that the boy tripped over the dog when he fell... I would not want to ever see the dog........ But if I am alone and worried sick about my boyfriend's child in the hospital..... if it was my dog... I would want that dog with me for the comfort... did someone tell RZ to put that dog in the Kennell?

...... it just isn't a stretch to see how someone would want answers especially the father.... wanting answers from the girlfriend... go back home... catch RZ just out of the shower with a t-shirt on... and start asking questions... and when she doesn't have the answer you want...do you lose it... fly into a rage..... do you use that t-shirt to strangle her... do you use the dog's bone to hit her on the head.... maybe... and when she ends up dead... do you cover it up...does your brother hear the screams and come into the mansion..... to find your girlfriend dead...... does he help you make it look like murder... he has rope tying and knoting skils... because of his job....but SDLE eventually jumps to suicide? Maybe.

This is just my opion... my conjecture on what I have learned so far about this case.

In my opinion someone accidentally killing RZ in a rage... and then trying to cover it up... explains all the evidence... far better than suicide...

The dog bone.... I have had one that looks very much like the one in the crime scene photo for my large dog. They are heavy. If you were raging angry that your son is lying in a hospital bed and you have just been told he may never walk or talk again.... and you have been told by your girlfriend that the boy tripped over the dog when he fell... I would not want to ever see the dog........ But if I am alone and worried sick about my boyfriend's child in the hospital..... if it was my dog... I would want that dog with me for the comfort... did someone tell RZ to put that dog in the Kennell?

...... it just isn't a stretch to see how someone would want answers especially the father.... wanting answers from the girlfriend... go back home... catch RZ just out of the shower with a t-shirt on... and start asking questions... and when she doesn't have the answer you want...do you lose it... fly into a rage..... do you use that t-shirt to strangle her... do you use the dog's bone to hit her on the head.... maybe... and when she ends up dead... do you cover it up...does your brother hear the screams and come into the mansion..... to find your girlfriend dead...... does he help you make it look like murder... he has rope tying and knoting skils... because of his job....but SDLE eventually jumps to suicide? Maybe.

This is just my opion... my conjecture on what I have learned so far about this case.

There are really so many potential perps and theories that can now be deduced from the details of what was disclosed with the investigation records. Not to mention Nina's harrangings. It could be Dina, Nina, Adam, Jonah, all or any combination of them. The void of real closure is so lacking in this case - and the LE findings didn't address so many elements of the investigation whatsoever. LE was egregiously lacking in answers all around. And let's not forget that apparently Anne B only received the files - not the evidence itself.

Superstar Musician And Rapper Eminem Pays Homage To Rebecca Zahau And Her Tragic Death, Highlight Hollywood Exclusive

Eminem is a maverick, who may be just the person who can revive this case. Attorney Anne Bremner told Highlight Hollywood last week that she will never give up on this case until it’s reopened and examined fully.

http://www.highlighthollywood.com/2...r-tragic-death-highlight-hollywood-exclusive/

Superstar Musician And Rapper Eminem Pays Homage To Rebecca Zahau And Her Tragic Death, Highlight Hollywood Exclusive

Eminem is a maverick, who may be just the person who can revive this case. Attorney Anne Bremner told Highlight Hollywood last week that she will never give up on this case until it’s reopened and examined fully.

http://www.highlighthollywood.com/2...r-tragic-death-highlight-hollywood-exclusive/

Apparently the source for this story is the "Almost" true news.... so I don't think we can give it much weight.

Let's rejoice the request went to the AG!!!!!

Apparently the source for this story is the "Almost" true news.... so I don't think we can give it much weight.

Let's rejoice the request went to the AG!!!!!
a070.gif

Hoping Anne's formal request is powerful and compelling enough that the AG grants Rebecca's loved ones the kind of investigation she deserves!

Thank you, Anne!

Did she even actually send this request to AG? Apparently the post on facebook in which she revealed those news has been removed.
I don't understand this business of posting something then removing it.

I still don't understand why she would post something only to remove it a short time later. If she were concerned about it somehow getting in the way, she didn't have to post it to begin with.

I agree. The new wording makes me wonder if it was an actual request she sent or something else. Why would announcing that the request had been sent get in the way? Unless she 's fearful of the threats from SDSO? That they'll reveal some unpleasant truths from the evidence files now? I'm confused.

I agree. The new wording makes me wonder if it was an actual request she sent or something else. Why would announcing that the request had been sent get in the way? Unless she 's fearful of the threats from SDSO? That they'll reveal some unpleasant truths from the evidence files now? I'm confused.

Me too. Did she even send the letter? I don't know. She posted on facebook that she did then deleted it. AG certainly haven't responded, or I presume it would have been reported. And what about the measurements defense team was trying to do? As far as I know they never got into the mansion because sheriff's department refused to supervise them.

Me too. Did she even send the letter? I don't know. She posted on facebook that she did then deleted it. AG certainly haven't responded, or I presume it would have been reported. And what about the measurements defense team was trying to do? As far as I know they never got into the mansion because sheriff's department refused to supervise them.
I sure hope she sent that letter, jjenny! It is very strange, the way Anne posts and then deletes updates on her Facebook page. I can't imagine a good reason to do such a thing...but then, I am not a lawyer. Perhaps there is a strategy behind it. I'm going to trust that she knows what she's doing, and will practice being patient.

I read the following quote elsewhere today, and knew it belonged here:

"A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth."
Einstein

Sending good thoughts Anne's way...

I sure hope she sent that letter, jjenny! It is very strange, the way Anne posts and then deletes updates on her Facebook page. I can't imagine a good reason to do such a thing...but then, I am not a lawyer. Perhaps there is a strategy behind it. I'm going to trust that she knows what she's doing, and will practice being patient.

Einstein

Well I simply don't know how trustworthy she is. What could her strategy possibly be? If she doesn't want people to know something she shouldn't post it on facebook. Instead she posts something then deletes it. I don't know if the letter actually went out, and there have been no response from AG. When JS send his letter, the response was very quick.

Einstein

A strategy that is focused on insulting cops, lobbing insults at other families and engaging celebrity cable personalities has never been a winning strategy for anyone but the cable personalities. Whether it be Aruba, Modesto, Kansas City or San Diego, celebrity attorneys who make the round of cable shows to lob insults at law enforcement aren't really surprised when law enforcement stops cooperating. I feel sorry for any family that trusts such people.

JMO

A strategy that is focused on insulting cops, lobbing insults at other families and engaging celebrity cable personalities has never been a winning strategy for anyone but the cable personalities. Whether it be Aruba, Modesto, Kansas City or San Diego, celebrity attorneys who make the round of cable shows to lob insults at law enforcement aren't really surprised when law enforcement stops cooperating. I feel sorry for any family that trusts such people.

JMO
I agree.
Imagine that!

JMO

Well in my opinion. LE had already stopped cooperating months before AB had to go to the public via the media for support. SDSO had every opportunity well before their press conference to do their job and consider the possibility the boyfriend who has a a history of violence toward the women in his life, who had just learned his son would never walk and talk again might go after his girlfriend who he believed was responsibile for his son's impending death. Seemed SDSO was too busy preparing for their Media Event to properly investigate RZ's tragic death.

And isn't that interesting the ME gets his reward for "falling in line" with a cushy new top position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod