Anne Heche - 53 - dies after fiery car crash in Los Angeles August 5 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a terrible world we live in when a seemingly honest business owner is accused of being a drug dealer, damaging his professional reputation and integrity.

Agree. Ludicrous accusation, and very mean. From what I understand, it was Anne’s first visit to him. So can anyone imagine someone saying to her, “if you want drugs, go to this wig dealer”? Very odd, because 1) people would already know dealers in the community, and they don’t run out of the product 2) She clearly went for a certain type of wig, and he didn’t have it. I think the community owes “I am sorry” to Richard.

That is really sad what he's going through. I hope he can get the emotional and mental help he needs and quickly move forward with life a happier man than he is today. I don't believe he's deserving of the ire he's facing. It's sad how an innocent person can get sucked into someone else's problems. :mad: MOO
Totally agree with you. When I saw him on the TV he seemed just devastated, I feel terrible for him :confused:

I think the point is it wasn't a suicide and not intentional. What caused the accident will likely remain unknown and people will likely draw their own conclusions.
The insurance company for Heche I think will find out if anything mechanical could have contributed to the crash. Such as the speed she was going before the crash, was the brakes working, recall issues , etc ..

Hard to imagine what happened to Heche that made everything go off the wheels so fast.
If this ends up being some kind of one-in-100-million car mechanical problem, I'll eat all my previous words (gladly).
If the hairdresser guy indicates she was not obviously impaired during their interaction, it increases my doubt.

How much time was there between Heche seeing the hairdresser and the crash? Anybody know?

IDK...Heche was such a complicated person.

Hard to imagine what happened to Heche that made everything go off the wheels so fast.
If this ends up being some kind of one-in-100-million car mechanical problem, I'll eat all my previous words (gladly).
If the hairdresser guy indicates she was not obviously impaired during their interaction, it increases my doubt.

How much time was there between Heche seeing the hairdresser and the crash? Anybody know?

IDK...Heche was such a complicated person.
RSBM

~21 minutes.

The Coroner's report states she was found with Fentanyl in her system, so another drug death.

Not necessarily. It could have been administered by the hospital.

LAPD sources tell TMZ ... the department has tested the blood they drew after Anne was admitted to the hospital, and in addition to cocaine, they also found fentanyl. However, our sources say fentanyl is sometimes used as a pain med in hospitals, so they need to do more testing and investigation to determine if the fentanyl was in her system at the time of the crash.

Anne’s book is not available on kindle. Alibris books has an ebook version of Anne’s book for sale. Anne’s book and her sister Susan Bergman‘s book, are both available to borrow as ebooks, on Internet Archive. Internet Archive lets you borrow books in one hour increments. Their mom Nancy’s book is the only one available on Kindle.

I'm not trying to resurrect an old topic, but I have an example of how I'm used to seeing things regarding death, legally dead, and organ donation.

3 days ago, a friend posted her nephew had died from an OD and would be an organ donor.

Today she mentioned his organs would be harvested and please keep everyone in prayers.

That's whats normal for me to see.

JMO

Anne Heche will be laid to rest with some of the other biggest names in showbiz at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles.
The “Men in Trees” star’s body was cremated on Aug. 18, and her remains will be buried at the famous site, according to the death certificate obtained by E! News.

LAPD sources tell TMZ ... the department has tested the blood they drew after Anne was admitted to the hospital, and in addition to cocaine, they also found fentanyl. However, our sources say fentanyl is sometimes used as a pain med in hospitals, so they need to do more testing and investigation to determine if the fentanyl was in her system at the time of the crash.

@Gemmie, just using your post as an example...but IMO I have yet to see or hear a LE official or an official report stating AH had coke or fentanyl in her system. All I have read states this info provided by LAPD sources. Hmmm.
IMO the picture taken of AH inside her mini Cooper shows a phone in the cupholder tilted to her right, a water bottle w/a red top wedged behind the phone tilted to right, a white USB charger cord w/duct tape near the plug & white label wrapped around the cord, (that little white tag appears to be a label on a 'bottle' but IMO it isn't), the red wig just below AH's right forearm & the tips of 2 keys sticking out from under AH's right hand.
This is just my opinion from observing the picture..

Attachments

• Anne Heche mini Cooper Clubman-1.png
    Anne Heche mini Cooper Clubman-1.png
    372 KB · Views: 40
@Gemmie, just using your post as an example...but IMO I have yet to see or hear a LE official or an official report stating AH had coke or fentanyl in her system. All I have read states this info provided by LAPD sources. Hmmm.
IMO the picture taken of AH inside her mini Cooper shows a phone in the cupholder tilted to her right, a water bottle w/a red top wedged behind the phone tilted to right, a white USB charger cord w/duct tape near the plug & white label wrapped around the cord, (that little white tag appears to be a label on a 'bottle' but IMO it isn't), the red wig just below AH's right forearm & the tips of 2 keys sticking out from under AH's right hand.
This is just my opinion from observing the picture..

I would like to believe that when LAPD makes a statement, they do it in an official manner that doesn’t involve calling TMZ.

It was TMZ that first reported AH had alcohol in her system until that was semi officially debunked so TMZ quoted other shadowy LAPD sources who indicated she had cocaine and fentanyl in her system and I don’t believe they have made any public statements except to say their investigation was closed upon AH’s death.

I would like to believe that when LAPD makes a statement, they do it in an official manner that doesn’t involve calling TMZ.

It was TMZ that first reported AH had alcohol in her system until that was semi officially debunked so TMZ quoted other shadowy LAPD sources who indicated she had cocaine and fentanyl in her system and I don’t believe they have made any public statements except to say their investigation was closed upon AH’s death.
Exactly.
JMO

Assuming she was in her right mind when that photo was taken after she left the hairdresser - not likely incapacitated by drugs since people were talking to her and nobody reported anything off (at least to my knowledge) - is it possible that something transpired that made her react irrationally? Anybody know?

Assuming she was in her right mind when that photo was taken after she left the hairdresser - not likely incapacitated by drugs since people were talking to her and nobody reported anything off (at least to my knowledge) - is it possible that something transpired that made her react irrationally? Anybody know?
Perhaps she was simply in a manic state, and the hairdresser did not pick up on it because he did not know Anne and her baseline? Maybe to him it just looked like a regularly animated and outgoing actor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back