Anne Heche - 53 - dies after fiery car crash in Los Angeles August 5 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fentanyl was found in her system, but further testing was needed to determine whether it was administered in the hospital.
As far as the cocaine, I would argue further testing is needed for that as well. One cannot assume that she was using cocaine the day of the accident without further analysis, as cocaine presence can be detected days to weeks after use.
Cocaine: 2 to 4 days; up to 10 to 22 days with heavy use
I am sure that further testing was done to determine more about the drugs detected. This information would need to be resulted and reported as part of the final toxicology testing.

I did a LOT of dinking around with Google maps, going back and forth between them and pictures of the crash, trying to figure out exactly where she was. You're just going to have to take my word on this (so it's MOO) because I have no way of relaying to you through text what would be a WHOLE lot easier for you guys to follow if I was doing a presentation using a large screen, maps and a laser pointer. lol

So.... 1st pic you can see the TMZ so they get credit for the pic (and so this post doesn't get deleted). I just needed it smaller than it was. What I want to point out is the angle her car was. That means she came from the direction of where the 'TMZ' is showing and the small portion of a truck is seen. The address per Nikynoo's post mentioned below is 1130 Lake Street.
View attachment 361938
The 2nd pic is showing a different angle than the pic above. So she was driving away from that area. This will all become clearer in the 3rd pic from Google maps.
View attachment 361939
The 3rd pic from Google maps lays out what I was saying above. The red arrow is the corner of the garage she hit AND pointed in the direction from which she came. That's all dead-end there behind her car. She had to have driven into that area, turned around, and tried driving back out when she hit the corner. The green arrow shows the path she peeled out. Yellow rectangle and X are showing where the truck and person were standing in the 2nd pic. What's inside the blue circle I think are cable dish thingies and some other projection that goes up into the air at the bottom of the circle. Those roof thingiemabobs were one of the things I was using to try to pinpoint where she was.
View attachment 361942

Google map of this below so you can take the path to the street if you want to. That alley comes out on Palms Blvd. Yes, I know there's no name on the street and the street one to the right is called Palms. I believe they both are after clicking on a few buildings along the unnamed street and they came up as Palms way for their address. Weird way to name streets but they didn't ask me for advice. lol Then as you can see, it's a VERY quick and short little joggledly over to Preston Way. I outlined the path with a blue arrow. The 1st part of the arrow is just a short distance she had traveled. She came from further down that alley. That's all apparent of you use the Goog map below.

You can also see the address at the 4th pic below, stating 1149 Palms Blvd at the very bottom with Google's red tag where I clicked on that building to figure out what the heck that street was called.
View attachment 361945
Lastly, the reason I have this address is from @Nikynoo 's post #276: Anne Heche - 53 - dies after fiery car crash in Los Angeles August 5 2022

Nikynoo stated (and I have no reason not to believe it after all the work I did trying to identify where Anne's car was in that apartment parking lot and everything coincides with that address). The youtube vid is a TMZ vid and there are thousands of comments since so much time is past. I can't go though them all to find the person that mentioned that address (but I have seen it on an excellent site that's not MSM so can't quote it here. I think I'll ask a mod if that site is OK to post here and will do that if I get the A-OK). If Nikynoo said it was seen then I have no reason to not believe that. Attorney's don't lie! :p

Nikynoo said:
Quoting my own post here. I watched the video on YT - I am supposing that's a valid source seeing as its posted above. A comment identifies the location of the garages ( at 1130 Lake Street), so she may have just got lost.

Whoa, Gemmie! Interesting, indeed.

I'll need to come back to this great piece of work when I can concentrate so it can be appreciated. Thank you!

I use gps regularly and I’m notorious for turning too early or too late and often need to turn around, take different streets or in some cases, highly questionable detours, all directed by gps.

Perhaps you may wish to try the Wayz app. GPS navigation mobile app

My daughter used it last year when trapped in the lengthy Dallas freeze and found it to be quite helpful. A friend uses it since she has a heavy foot because it notifies you of patrol on roadways. My children used in while touring France in a rental. They said it notified them when they were near a friend who was also using the app which could come in handy when traveling foreign areas. And, many roadways seem foreign.

What I find telling is that the early reports regarding the cocaine and fentanyl have not been recanted. LE issued a more vague press release, yes, but no publication or law enforcement agency has specifically walked back, apologized for or directly corrected those statements. They’ve just added room for error. If the statements were patently false, I believe (and professional PR experience tells me) that a publicist for AH’s estate or family would take more action to correct the narrative. Instead, it appears as though the story is closer to getting buried since the police seemingly have no further incentive to clear this issue up for the public, as there are no pending charges and they have communicated that they’ve closed their investigation —

"As of today, there will be no further investigative efforts made in this case," Officer Norma Eisenman told Fox News Digital on Friday.

and to my understanding are just essentially tying up loose ends — (bbm)

"Any information or records that have been requested prior to this turn of events will still be collected as they arrive as a matter of formalities and included in the overall case. When a person suspected of a crime expires, we do not present for filing consideration."

Anne Heche DUI investigation dismissed by LAPD following actress' death

I don’t expect more information to become available about this case, but I’m open to the surprise — especially if it does help set things straight.

My goal is to feel empathy for AH and not cast judgment on her final moments, while also having curiosity about statements made to the press that were never unfounded, just obscured.

What I find telling is that the early reports regarding the cocaine and fentanyl have not been recanted. LE issued a more vague press release, yes, but no publication or law enforcement agency has specifically walked back, apologized for or directly corrected those statements. They’ve just added room for error. If the statements were patently false, I believe (and professional PR experience tells me) that a publicist for AH’s estate or family would take more action to correct the narrative. Instead, it appears as though the story is closer to getting buried since the police seemingly have no further incentive to clear this issue up for the public, as there are no pending charges and they have communicated that they’ve closed their investigation —

"As of today, there will be no further investigative efforts made in this case," Officer Norma Eisenman told Fox News Digital on Friday.

and to my understanding are just essentially tying up loose ends — (bbm)

"Any information or records that have been requested prior to this turn of events will still be collected as they arrive as a matter of formalities and included in the overall case. When a person suspected of a crime expires, we do not present for filing consideration."

Anne Heche DUI investigation dismissed by LAPD following actress' death

I don’t expect more information to become available about this case, but I’m open to the surprise — especially if it does help set things straight.

My goal is to feel empathy for AH and not cast judgment on her final moments, while also having curiosity about statements made to the press that were never unfounded, just obscured.
"De Mortuis nil nisi bonum"

Of the Dead say only Good - or Nothing

:)

RSBM

IMHO **IF** she even bought coke that morning (she could have bought it days or weeks before) I wouldn't think it would have been at the salon. I'm more apt to think that perhaps that's why she was in the garage area behind the apartment (see my thread #290 above for more details). Because if you think about it... (or at least if I think about it. lol) pulling into a driveway behind apartments means to me that it was intentional that she was there, and she wasn't lost. That apartment is on a corner so she wasn't far from an intersection.

Thank you, Gemmie, for replying. I went back a couple of threads to read posts regarding the location of the garage and where she narrowly missed the pedestrian. Sleuthing these type of matters is what I'm here for.

There is little doubt in my mind that either while at the salon, or perhaps at the apt bld, she acquired and used a product that not only made her hit the bldg garage, miss the pedestrian, but also speed like a 'bat our of hell' until she hit the lady's home. Whether it was acquired at the salon and used behind the apt bldg in the alcove, I cannot determine for certain. Obtaining a drug while at the apartment area seems to fit the situ best because if she obtained a drug while at the salon, then she truly didn't need the red wig as a disguise.

C-PTSD keeps me in a state of hypervigilance and creates anxiety. Anne suffered a traumatic life so she likely had PTSD most all of her life but it's the insomnia that I wonder about since she could have been awake for far too many hours when she took a drug that may have compounded the effects of not having adequate sleep.

Has anyone heard of Anne having insomnia? I have suffered from long-term severe insomnia, which makes me feel loopy, similar to a high without drugs or alcohol, if my body is without sleep longer than 32+/- hours. Then, I seem to experience a short-lived 'crash and burn' period before sleep finally arrives. For that reason, I do not drive when sleep has eluded me. Perhaps Anne did not sleep the evening before the tragic morning events occurred.

There is little doubt in my mind that either while at the salon, or perhaps at the apt bld,...
RSBM

"There are people who are nice and there are people who are just evil," Glass said through tears in a video obtained by TMZ, adding "making accusations that I had something to do with what her toxicology report said."

"It's just a lot."

"They're saying she could have got the cocaine or the fentanyl from me because I was the last person to see her," Glass continued. "I've never done any type of drugs I don't do that I'm not that type of person. It's been really, really [tiring] and taxing."

89973F2B-65D0-40EF-94C3-B8FACB2BD6F3.jpeg
❤️ Stunning photo of her in this article.

Last edited:
I'm just sharing this because it kind of reminds me of Anne's behavior. This guy was under the influence and driving at an extremely high rate of speed.

View attachment 363088
❤️ Stunning photo of her in this article.
why would Atlas's father not be his guardian? Is he not around or involved in the boy's life?

If I'm not mistaken, a Guardian ad Litem is a legal method of allowing Homer to represent Atlas on behalf of the estate but it is not intended to gain custody or guardianship.
I think you are correct. A minor or an incapacitated adult would likely need a GAL in an estate/probate proceeding.

Not being an attorney, to me it will seem odd if the petition for Homer to serve is granted. Based on what I've read I doubt there will be conflict. But as the only two beneficiaries, and with Homer as the estate administrator, it's possible Atlas and Homer will have opposing interests. I'm not sure how Homer can wear 3 hats and represent the estate, his own interests, and those of his half-brother.
JMO

I think you are correct. A minor or an incapacitated adult would likely need a GAL in an estate/probate proceeding.

Not being an attorney, to me it will seem odd if the petition for Homer to serve is granted. Based on what I've read I doubt there will be conflict. But as the only two beneficiaries, and with Homer as the estate administrator, it's possible Atlas and Homer will have opposing interests. I'm not sure how Homer can wear 3 hats and represent the estate, his own interests, and those of his half-brother.
JMO
Correct. Normally, a GAL cannot be an interested party and is often an actual attorney. But maybe things are different in California probate court.

Deputy Chief Fields said the patient, now known to be Heche, had collapsed below the front seats of her Mini Cooper.
“I will say that that where the person was in the vehicle was not in the driver's seat, but on the floorboard of the passenger seat,” he said.
Once she was found and confirmed to be alive, firefighters used a heavy duty tow truck to pull the car – with Heche still inside – out of the smoldering home. She was pulled from the wreckage around 11:49 a.m.
“We have one patient in the auto, being assessed, about to be loaded up on the gurney for transport,” a firefighter reported over the radio.

Deputy Chief Fields said the patient, now known to be Heche, had collapsed below the front seats of her Mini Cooper.
“I will say that that where the person was in the vehicle was not in the driver's seat, but on the floorboard of the passenger seat,” he said.
Once she was found and confirmed to be alive, firefighters used a heavy duty tow truck to pull the car – with Heche still inside – out of the smoldering home. She was pulled from the wreckage around 11:49 a.m.
“We have one patient in the auto, being assessed, about to be loaded up on the gurney for transport,” a firefighter reported over the radio.
I find this very interesting. MSM reported a neighbor of the renter claimed he attempted to get AH out of the car but she was wedged in between the driver's seat & the airbag. IMO alot of conflicting reports here.
Also in regards to AH heirs, what of her only surviving sibling & mother?
JMOA

edited by me to add 'driver's'

Last edited:
I would imagine her mother especially wouldn't be entitled to anything of Anne's estate. Her own mother cut her out of her life for telling about the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father and for being a lesbian.

Anne's children should be her only heirs. MOO

I would imagine her mother especially wouldn't be entitled to anything of Anne's estate. Her own mother cut her out of her life for telling about the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father and for being a lesbian.

Anne's children should be her only heirs. MOO
How Anne's mother reportedly treated her is irrelevant for the distribution of her assets. The only way Anne's view of how her mother treated her would be relevant is if Anne had written a Will and had chosen to leave her mother out. But she did not have a Will.

There are laws that govern distribution of assets when the person dies intestate. The decedent's wishes are legally irrelevant (assuming they are even known.) If there are children and no spouse, everything goes to the children. That's what will happen in Anne's case. Without a spouse or children, then parents inherit. If there are no children, spouse, or parents, then siblings inherit and so on. It's all set out in law and doesn't take feelings or past events into account. A Will can do that though (with some limitations-- for example, one may not be able to completely disinherit a spouse, at least in some states.)

JMO

I find this very interesting. MSM reported a neighbor of the renter claimed he attempted to get AH out of the car but she was wedged in between the driver's seat & the airbag. IMO alot of conflicting reports here.
Also in regards to AH heirs, what of her only surviving sibling & mother?
JMOA

edited by me to add 'driver's'
Perhaps she moved down closer to the floorboard passenger side as the fire came at her. IDK. Sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back