Annie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy, right? And, Dante stated on here that both of them had given a couple of statements. Guess that's not true.
I may be incorrect, but I recall Dante saying she didn't know anything either. LOL (I knew that was wrong. Annie knows plenty and there is still more to come!)

I disagree. Hindsight is 20/20. Caylee, on July 3rd, was missing to the family, but for all they knew, she was fine. There was conflict between them, they thought Casey was being childish and keeping Caylee away from them. They were concerned, or Lee wouldn't have been sent out to find her. This was a little more than 2 weeks, do you really think "Casey killed Caylee" is what was going through their minds? I'm involved with trying to help some people I know about a little girl Caylee's age. They felt the same way, the little girl was missing (to them), they couldn't find her, the mother wouldn't let them see her, etc. etc. These were pretty much their exact words to me. I was able to facilitate finding the child, who, btw, was never missing in the technical sense. But to them, before talking with me, she was MISSING. They hadn't seen her or talked with her in months. There was nothing in this case, and on July 3rd, nothing in the Anthony's case, to go to the police about. Neither the Anthony's or my people had any legal standing to be informed of respective children's whereabouts.
Lanie

I think that CA had a strong feeling/ suspicion that something was not right. Just a few day later is when KC posted her "everyone lies, everyone dies" entry on myspace. Either CA was giving KC the benefit of the doubt once again as she had several times in the past or she without a shadow of a doubt had to know that something was wrong. Its so hard to tell which one it is. I want to think that KC has had them all duped but if I had posted a heart felt message on a public forum that I knew my daughter would read and that was what she had to say a few days later I would be seriously concerned.

I think that CA had a strong feeling/ suspicion that something was not right. Just a few day later is when KC posted her "everyone lies, everyone dies" entry on myspace. Either CA was giving KC the benefit of the doubt once again as she had several times in the past or she without a shadow of a doubt had to know that something was wrong. Its so hard to tell which one it is. I want to think that KC has had them all duped but if I had posted a heart felt message on a public forum that I knew my daughter would read and that was what she had to say a few days later I would be seriously concerned.

I doubt KC thought of it as a heartfelt message. I think she heard it as more of Cindy telling her how she does everything and she is really Caylee's mother. What was the last line? Who's looking of for our little angel? or something like that? I can hear KC in my head reading it and saying in a spiteful b*tch manner "Who's looking out for her? I'm her mother" I think she was nasty to everyone. What was it she said to her FATHER when she "returned" the gas cans? My dad would have knocked my teeth out. They all let her talk to them however they pleased and this probably wasn't alarming...rather the norm.

That is what Im saying. This behavior would raise a red flag for a normal family. CA let it roll off her shoulder for the millionth time like she did every time KC lied.

I think Casey likes to dramatize, not to mention whine. We've certainly seen that in her jail interviews. Do you really believe someone was having a breakdown in the afternoon and just fine and dandy a few hours later?

She was probably mad or upset and inflated that say she was having a breakdown.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.

Another example of her tendency to inflate: Telling her parents she was so frustrated she can't even swallow, it hurts. Huh? Since when does frustration involve painful swallowing? :waitasec: At least I've never experienced that....and I have never heard anyone say that in frustration.

Bold is mine-

Ya know what? I wouldn't be surprised if that line came from a book she'd read or movie she'd recently watched.

Thanks for the visual. :clap:LOL

But you are so right....if I was in those shoes I'd go to those measures myself and then some.

Perhaps I could believe she was "willing to do whatever takes" to find Caylee if she'd gotten off her a$$ and done something to help , rather than hinder in the effort of finding her granddaughter. Anyone willing to go to such measures has something very wrong with not only their thought process but their morals and character as well! IMO

What's eye opening to me is that Cindy felt the need to go to such extremes. Casey was sitting around doing zip, zilch, nada, to help find her child. Doing absolutely nothing to contribute in any way.

And now we learn Casey was mad that her mother used her email account in an attempt to find info? Well, tough $h!# for Casey. :boohoo:

Sorry, I just can't see Cindy as a villain here, not under these circumstances.
She was so desperate for Caylee to be found alive and ok, to be living and breathing somewhere on this planet, and she gets such a bad rap for it. I will never understand it. moo

I myself will never understand how people can not see such obvious dysfunction. Casey did "zip, zilch, nada, to help find her child"? Aren't those the exact things Cindy contributed to the search for Caylee?! :waitasec:

I think Casey likes to dramatize, not to mention whine. We've certainly seen that in her jail interviews. ......Another example of her tendency to inflate: Telling her parents she was so frustrated she can't even swallow, it hurts. Huh? Since when does frustration involve painful swallowing? :waitasec: At least I've never experienced that....and I have never heard anyone say that in frustration.

OK I have a confession. I think I may actually know what Casey was talking about. When I was a KID - like 12-15 - when I got really frustrated and angry and tense because I was punished or thwarted somehow , I recall that I would feel a burning sensation in my throat . But even at that age I didnt announce it to people as proof of how dramatically frustrated I felt.

Okay this isnt difficult. Assuming this is all true it should be easy to connect the citations given to Annie and the citation given to Zenaida. I would think that the citation numbers or the ticket book of the officer would show the tickets in a sequential order. In the docs released today Annie said she hadnt heard KC use the name Zenaida. How foolish would Annie feel when she realized KC used Zenaida's name while driving her car and then hearing how Zenaida took Caylee -- This one is heating up now and Lee knows about it.

And the citation numbers are not in order. I noticed that when this theory was posted on Scared Monkeys. There are some problems with it that I wrote about there at the time . (The theory was that it could not possibly be a coincidence that Annie D and a woman named ZG had both gotten traffic tickets the same day.....Blink suggested that Casey, using the name of ZG was in the same car with Annie.... I think in that theory, Casey/ZG was driving, Annie was the passenger and that they each got a ticket for seatbelt violation. The idea was that Casey was establishing a fake persona to later take the rap.

* Trouble is, the citation numbers are not even vaguely close as they would have been if the same officer had written them from the same book.

* Also I think both seatbelt tickets were for a driver not wearing seatbelt. -- 2 cars. So it IS a coincidence that they both got tickets, whether the "they" is Annie + ZG or Annie + Casey going by name of ZG. (In other words the "This can't possibly be a coincidence" argument goes out the window.)

* And if Casey had posed as ZG to get a ticket, planning in advance for LE to later come upon records from this ZG while investigating the "kidnapping", and decide it was the same ZG...... well, wouldn't she have "helped" them more by giving the same info as to birth date? Instead the ZG who got the ticket was born in January and is 22 years old. while Casey told LE that her "Zanny the Nanny" was born in September and was 25.

* Another problem I saw with it was more an assessment of personality. The poster who came up with the theory said that ZG had made some payments on her traffic fine, then stopped paying.... She suggested this was Casey intentionally making it look like ZG had skipped town at the time of the kidnapping. But ..... Can you really imagine Casey actually paying MONEY for an imaginary person's traffic ticket ? I would think when it came down to actually paying she'd figure "Hey I already established this fake ZG, why should I have to pay HER bills when I could go shopping instead?"

I do think Annie may know a LOT. But I don't think it includes Casey getting a traffic ticket in the role of ZG. Coincidences really do happen in investigations and in life in general.

I disagree. Hindsight is 20/20. Caylee, on July 3rd, was missing to the family, but for all they knew, she was fine. There was conflict between them, they thought Casey was being childish and keeping Caylee away from them. They were concerned, or Lee wouldn't have been sent out to find her. This was a little more than 2 weeks, do you really think "Casey killed Caylee" is what was going through their minds? I'm involved with trying to help some people I know about a little girl Caylee's age. They felt the same way, the little girl was missing (to them), they couldn't find her, the mother wouldn't let them see her, etc. etc. These were pretty much their exact words to me. I was able to facilitate finding the child, who, btw, was never missing in the technical sense. But to them, before talking with me, she was MISSING. They hadn't seen her or talked with her in months. There was nothing in this case, and on July 3rd, nothing in the Anthony's case, to go to the police about. Neither the Anthony's or my people had any legal standing to be informed of respective children's whereabouts.
Lanie

I disagree with your disagreement ;) I hear what you are saying, Lanie, and I respect your thoughts and opintions. My thoughts are that they did not think Caylee was fine. They considered her missing, and a missing two year old can not take care of themselves. They were looking for her. They were looking for her because they did not think she was fine.

I don't know if they were thinking KC had killed Caylee. Maybe. Maybe not. They knew KC was a sociopath. Maybe they didn't have a word for it, but they knew her, and they knew there was something diabolical about her. It's in their actions dealing with her for a long time.

Maybe my statement that nobody cared about Caylee is too extreme, not an accurate assessment. Maybe I was speaking too much from my heart on a bad day (doc dump info).

Perhaps it is more accurate to say that this dysfunctional family cared more about keeping their secrets, their private world, their perceived fairy tale front to the world than about Caylee. Perhaps it is more accurate to say that they cared about Caylee in their own dysfunctional and inadequate way.

Maybe they were incapable of doing any better. They had critical responsibilties to Caylee they didn't meet, and that contributed to Caylee ending up murdered. They still have critical responsibilities to Caylee they are not meeting, and that is contributing to a risk that Caylee will not get the justice she deserves.

I still can't forgive them or give them a pass, Lanie. I can't say that how they are or what they did or didn't do is okay. A defenseless two year old baby is murdered. Until we are all willing to look at why and how, take responsibility, and take action, there will be more and more and more murdered defenseless children. I can't find any other way to curtail it.

:eek:fftopic: I am still trying to figure out why Cindy and George did not pick up the phone and call the police and report her car stolen. She could have told the police her concerns for her grandchild. They would have been glad to track down Casey and the vehicle..

I disagree with your disagreement ;) I hear what you are saying, Lanie, and I respect your thoughts and opintions. My thoughts are that they did not think Caylee was fine. They considered her missing, and a missing two year old can not take care of themselves. They were looking for her. They were looking for her because they did not think she was fine.

I don't know if they were thinking KC had killed Caylee. Maybe. Maybe not. They knew KC was a sociopath. Maybe they didn't have a word for it, but they knew her, and they knew there was something diabolical about her. It's in their actions dealing with her for a long time.

Maybe my statement that nobody cared about Caylee is too extreme, not an accurate assessment. Maybe I was speaking too much from my heart on a bad day (doc dump info).

Perhaps it is more accurate to say that this dysfunctional family cared more about keeping their secrets, their private world, their perceived fairy tale front to the world than about Caylee. Perhaps it is more accurate to say that they cared about Caylee in their own dysfunctional and inadequate way.

Maybe they were incapable of doing any better. They had critical responsibilties to Caylee they didn't meet, and that contributed to Caylee ending up murdered. They still have critical responsibilities to Caylee they are not meeting, and that is contributing to a risk that Caylee will not get the justice she deserves.

I still can't forgive them or give them a pass, Lanie. I can't say that how they are or what they did or didn't do is okay. A defenseless two year old baby is murdered. Until we are all willing to look at why and how, take responsibility, and take action, there will be more and more and more murdered defenseless children. I can't find any other way to curtail it.

:clap: What a heartfelt post.

:eek:fftopic: I am still trying to figure out why Cindy and George did not pick up the phone and call the police and report her car stolen. She could have told the police her concerns for her grandchild. They would have been glad to track down Casey and the vehicle..

Here in Florida, if you've given someone permission to drive your car, you can't report it stolen, for example, I have a 70's muscle car, none of my kids have ever driven it, if I ever give one of them permission to drive it, then if they take it without my permission I can't report it (it's called implied consent, once permission is given you can't really take it away), it's then a civil matter.

A friend of mine had to take her ex-boyfriend to court to get her car back, cause while they lived together, he took her car to work everyday, when they broke up, he took her car, it took her four months to get the car back.

I myself will never understand how people can not see such obvious dysfunction. Casey did "zip, zilch, nada, to help find her child"? Aren't those the exact things Cindy contributed to the search for Caylee?! :waitasec:

I didn't say and have never said I don't see dysfunction. In fact, quite the contrary. How could there NOT be with a sociopath in the family?:waitasec:

That's right, Casey knew 100 % the child was dead and she did zip, zilch, nada, nothing. The same cannot be said for Cindy. jmo

Perhaps I could believe she was "willing to do whatever takes" to find Caylee if she'd gotten off her a$$ and done something to help , rather than hinder in the effort of finding her granddaughter. Anyone willing to go to such measures has something very wrong with not only their thought process but their morals and character as well! IMO
(my bold)

My thought processes, morals and character are fine, OLG.

I can try to understand why Cindy did what she did under those horrific, unimaginable circumstances. And I can empathize with her. That's all I'm saying.

Okay this isnt difficult. Assuming this is all true it should be easy to connect the citations given to Annie and the citation given to Zenaida. I would think that the citation numbers or the ticket book of the officer would show the tickets in a sequential order. In the docs released today Annie said she hadnt heard KC use the name Zenaida. How foolish would Annie feel when she realized KC used Zenaida's name while driving her car and then hearing how Zenaida took Caylee -- This one is heating up now and Lee knows about it.

OK before things start getting crazy, last I knew this was still a theory.

under subpoena, and with an attorney present. Hmm??? I also thought it strange that she said KC told her that Caylee would be home by home by her 3rd Birthday. When would she have been able to tell AD this? KC was still in jail over Caylees Birthday.

I'm pretty sure Annie got a letter from KC and may have visited her in jail.

What's eye opening to me is that Cindy felt the need to go to such extremes. Casey was sitting around doing zip, zilch, nada, to help find her child. Doing absolutely nothing to contribute in any way.

And now we learn Casey was mad that her mother used her email account in an attempt to find info? Well, tough $h!# for Casey. :boohoo:

Sorry, I just can't see Cindy as a villain here, not under these circumstances.
She was so desperate for Caylee to be found alive and ok, to be living and breathing somewhere on this planet, and she gets such a bad rap for it. I will never understand it. moo

Hi
I agree with your statement. In this instance I back Cindy.

Cindy was willing to do what she must inorder to find Caylee.

Remember in the jail tapes Casey was complaining about how frustrated she was because she couldn't help find Caylee from behind bars, she couldn't make phone calls or get on the computer...So why did Cindy have to resort to impersonating Casey in emails....Casey did not want to help in the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay