Annie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know what and who CA was emailing while impersonating KC! Maybe it was actually CA who was emailing little Dakota! And didn't CA realize that KC was not supposed to be emailing?:waitasec:

I would love to know what and who CA was emailing while impersonating KC! Maybe it was actually CA who was emailing little Dakota! And didn't CA realize that KC was not supposed to be emailing?:waitasec:

I'll bet you're right! She probably was emailing Dakota! Good job.....I couldn't think of who it might be!:)

Yeah, my thought too!

Hi
I agree with your statement. In this instance I back Cindy.

Cindy was willing to do what she must inorder to find Caylee.

Remember in the jail tapes Casey was complaining about how frustrated she was because she couldn't help find Caylee from behind bars, she couldn't make phone calls or get on the computer...So why did Cindy have to resort to impersonating Casey in emails....Casey did not want to help in the search.

Yeah, I saw her out there searching for her precious granddaughter! She taught her daughter well!

re: Annie's statement that she witnessed Cindy impersonating Casey in email

In Cindy's situation, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing. Email privacy and boundaries might fall off the radar when a child's life could hang in the balance.

However, I think this info is SUPER troubling because it will cast doubt on any and all incriminating communications Casey herself may have actually made while out on bond. Padilla said Casey was often on her computer-- I believe Tim Miller said the same thing. I can't imagine she didn't IM or email something that could be used as evidence against her. Now that we know Cindy was posing as Casey, the defense can simply state that any incriminating statements were probably made by Cindy and should therefore be excluded from evidence. Bad Cindy.

re: Annie's statement that she witnessed Cindy impersonating Casey in email

In Cindy's situation, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing. Email privacy and boundaries might fall off the radar when a child's life could hang in the balance.

However, I think this info is SUPER troubling because it will cast doubt on any and all incriminating communications Casey herself may have actually made while out on bond. Padilla said Casey was often on her computer-- I believe Tim Miller said the same thing. I can't imagine she didn't IM or email something that could be used as evidence against her. Now that we know Cindy was posing as Casey, the defense can simply state that any incriminating statements were probably made by Cindy and should therefore be excluded from evidence. Bad Cindy.

Wondering aloud if LE didn't confront KC with breaking bond rules by being on the internet, and CA fessed up and that's why KC's bond wasn't revoked for a violation. Cause surely they were monitoring every key stroke weren't they?

Wondering aloud if LE didn't confront KC with breaking bond rules by being on the internet, and CA fessed up and that's why KC's bond wasn't revoked for a violation. Cause surely they were monitoring every key stroke weren't they?

I don't know what happened with that-- but I remember thinking it was weird Casey wasn't in trouble for having email contact with a child (Dakota) during her period of home confinement. :confused:

It never made any sense to me that KC would be interested ina 12 year old child-that's just not her style. But, maybe CA was trying to engineer a KC that would appear sympathetic to the public and she (CA) was doing a dry run on Dakota to see if she would buy it first. CA just didn't count on those forensic tests coming back positive and Dakota losing it to the point of hospitalization! Maybe another CA idea that backfired?:waitasec:

Does anyone have a quick link to the "Dakota" emails? I'd like to read them again. TIA.

I guess one thing is certain that we never knew before and that is Annie did not WANT to talk and in the end they had to FORCE her in for an interview by State Supoena. She, of course, showed up with attorney in tow, and denied having ever given Casey a Xanex...well, duh...who is going to admit to that? And admitting that she gave ONE to another friend? That seems to me to be a camoflauge tactic...ie: See, I admitted I gave one to someone else so therefore I must be telling the truth about NOT having ever given Casey one...WHATEVER! I am not buying it for one minute! She did not want to incriminate herself and she didn't. So how has she helped in the least? January 7th was when she was brought in under supoena. Did she NEVER talk with them prior to this date? Did she not think that being the one person closest to Casey that there MIGHT be something useful that she could have told LE in the very beginning? Something wrong about the whole Annie thing...something entirely wrong!

There are probably calls that haven't been released.
I have never believed we heard all the calls, there is too much elapsed time in the first couple of weeks. MOO

The Annie thing surprised me on several levels, the subpoena, and the two visits with her while Casey was out including an overnight. Very strange.

The news of the visits doesn't surprise me at all, when I was KC's age, I had older friendships, but my closest friends were still the ones I made in HS. I think if KC were going to tell anyone anything, Annie would have been her choice. But I kinda think KC had adopted her credo of 'tell no one' from the time she began making plans and she was sticking to it.

If Annie started out in the KC camp and believed KC was being railroaded after listening to the A's carry on about how LE was mean and picking on them; having a lawyer there to support her, if she was afraid of drug use allegations, shows me Annie's no fool.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out Annie had multiple chats with LE or even that they had dropped some hints of areas for discussion while visiting KC. Like the seemingly casual question about chloroform in the car. If this was my friend and her baby was missing and she had chloroform in her car, I wouldn't let her off the hook with "cleaning supplies" or 'Jesse' but if LE wanted these answers via a friend, they could have told her not to push, not to endanger herself or her testimony.

I'm more doubtful now that Annie is going to be a wealth of information about the crime, but I think Annie knows and tells lots and lots of things about KC, her relationship with her parents and possibly even some truths about KC the mother, that don't start with Mother of the Year awards.

I doubt KC thought of it as a heartfelt message. I think she heard it as more of Cindy telling her how she does everything and she is really Caylee's mother. What was the last line? Who's looking of for our little angel? or something like that? I can hear KC in my head reading it and saying in a spiteful b*tch manner "Who's looking out for her? I'm her mother" I think she was nasty to everyone. What was it she said to her FATHER when she "returned" the gas cans? My dad would have knocked my teeth out. They all let her talk to them however they pleased and this probably wasn't alarming...rather the norm.

When KC read the last line in Cindy's blog (if she bothered reading that far) she probably snickered to herself and thought "Not you and not me, that's all I care about." Spiteful b*tch is right.

When the "lost" jail vid was released we had been 'living with' KC, Cindy and George for several months. We knew about the vile remarks to George regarding the gas cans, we knew about the lies and tossing everyone under the bus. When KC was snarky about Cindy crying during the visit after Caylee's Birthday, we were all amazed at her callousness. Then came the tantrum. There was a collective woush, as we all started breathing again.

All we talked about for days was related to KC's behavior to her parents. I didn't think about it at the time, it came to me the 2nd or 3rd time through, George and Cindy didn't bat an eye over her fit. (except to try and calm her) There wasn't so much as a raised eye brow out of either of them, when their daughter had a melt down worthy of a nuclear reactor.

The thought of her behaving this way in front of her two year old, is as appalling to me as anything we have learned here.

I guess one thing is certain that we never knew before and that is Annie did not WANT to talk and in the end they had to FORCE her in for an interview by State Supoena. She, of course, showed up with attorney in tow, and denied having ever given Casey a Xanex...well, duh...who is going to admit to that? And admitting that she gave ONE to another friend? That seems to me to be a camoflauge tactic...ie: See, I admitted I gave one to someone else so therefore I must be telling the truth about NOT having ever given Casey one...WHATEVER! I am not buying it for one minute! She did not want to incriminate herself and she didn't. So how has she helped in the least? January 7th was when she was brought in under supoena. Did she NEVER talk with them prior to this date? Did she not think that being the one person closest to Casey that there MIGHT be something useful that she could have told LE in the very beginning? Something wrong about the whole Annie thing...something entirely wrong!

I agree. Not only that but she went to Casey's while she was out on bail- even spent the night!!:confused:

OK I have a confession. I think I may actually know what Casey was talking about. When I was a KID - like 12-15 - when I got really frustrated and angry and tense because I was punished or thwarted somehow , I recall that I would feel a burning sensation in my throat . But even at that age I didnt announce it to people as proof of how dramatically frustrated I felt.

Yes and 12 to 15 y.o.'s are walking vats of hormones and hyperbole. Often not able to voice their dissatisfaction with their life or their loves to the adults who are usually the ones they feel are causing their strife. By the time one is 22, one should be able to verbalize in an adult fashion and not have to "swallow their difficulties". Which can in fact cause physical sensations, such as burning, dryness and when severe, even a spasm.

What's 'normal' for a 12 to 15 y.o. is anything but normal for a 22 y.o.

Seeing KC act this way over a request from her mother can you imagine how she would act if her daughter dared tell her "NO!" which is a favorite word of most 2 y.o.'s? Poor little Caylee, can you imagine her seeing her mother like that? That's the stuff nightmares are made of.

I didn't say and have never said I don't see dysfunction. In fact, quite the contrary. How could there NOT be with a sociopath in the family?:waitasec:

That's right, Casey knew 100 % the child was dead and she did zip, zilch, nada, nothing. The same cannot be said for Cindy. jmo

Sorry, but IMO, all Cindy did was parade herself on television, and fill her coffers with $$$$! In an early interview, Cindy said, she would knock on every door until she found Caylee...she never knocked on one door even...all she did was sit on her A$$ at her computer and "look" for Caylee in there. I have absolutely no sympathy/empathy for Cindy. :mad:

OR-
MAYBE-
They were GOING to revoke her bond and that is the story THEY came up with-her, Casey AND Annie. This MUST have happened when Annie stayed the night there during that time period, and if she is THAT close, that she stayed the night in the midst of THIS, then she MIGHT go along with a PLOT. Also, IF she had done something so careless as to give Casey Xanex, then THEY may have all concocted this story as well so none of them got into trouble for that?

I agree. Not only that but she went to Casey's while she was out on bail- even spent the night!!:confused:

Yeah, kind of makes you wonder about things doesn't it? :waitasec:

Sorry, but IMO, all Cindy did was parade herself on television, and fill her coffers with $$$$! In an early interview, Cindy said, she would knock on every door until she found Caylee...she never knocked on one door even...all she did was sit on her A$$ at her computer and "look" for Caylee in there. I have absolutely no sympathy/empathy for Cindy. :mad:

Ditto! :blowkiss:

ANNIE???? You still round girl? This thread has now been commented on, 337 times. However it has been viwed 22,933 (at this moment) Seems like enough to respond to (if one were counting).

I thought you were a girl who "entertains"

Soooo Was up Girl? Where do you stand in all this?

ANNIE???? You still round girl? This thread has now been commented on, 337 times. However it has been viwed 22,933 (at this moment) Seems like enough to respond to (if one were counting).

I thought you were a girl who "entertains"

Soooo Was up Girl? Where do you stand in all this?

OOOOHHHH...entertains? Now you have GOT to let us in on what THAT means?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member