Annie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but compare Annie's and Amy's LE interviews. Such a contrast! After Amy's interview I felt like she was really trying to help, that if she got anything wrong or mixed up it was just poor memory. With Annie's interview I felt she was giving very guarded answers and felt there was no incentive for her to help LE in any way. . . And I don't think she did.

Never having read or listened to any interviews like this before, it was very helpful for me to have had the two to compare. It kinda gave me a grading scale IYKWIM.

I have seen upstanding citizens and good people get sucked into a narcissist's vortex and come out protecting them. Both Cindy and Casey can put a spell on people. Annie must have felt very included - she was in a lot of pics with Caylee, as well. She makes it sound like Casey was a very protective mother. Yet, she went right into "Casey's too dumb to not have someone help her". She just ditched the image of Casey as protective mother, and was hinting strongly that Casey could have done something to Caylee, JMO.

Quote Respect Curious Me :)

Yes! I hadn't seen even that deeply. (I had to go away from this case for a few...I guess I feel better now-but honestly-this case is nuts) Annie makes a big deal about how Casey was a very protective mother and how Caylee didn't want anyone to hold her, only Casey. Now I am remembering when we were discussing re: Caylee wouldn't go to sleep unless Casey was there, wasn't that one of the problems with Casey going out? Now I am thinking, how was Caylee so close with "zanny" that she was sleeping peacefully enough that she was staying with the "nanny"? Wouldn't have Cindy have questioned that? Wouldn't she have been "jealous" that Caylee would go to sleep for the "nanny" but not Cindy? That is even Casey's excuse for why she cannot just go and get Caylee, she tells Cindy there is no reason to disturb her when she is all settled in at the "nanny's". That is Cindy's whole schtick isn't it: (calling 911) because "she won't take me to her" and Lee spends a while trying to get Casey to let him(and his roommate) go and "just see she is okay" but Casey says that Cindy won't let that happen. Like she knows that isn't good enough for Cindy but she is just using that to keep Lee from going(because she knows there is nowhere to go get Caylee at the nanny's), they never let Cindy in on that part-she is "in and out" of the house according to Lee. That is when even Lee has had it and begins to act out what it will be like when LE gets involved...that is when Casey comes up with "the nanny took her" and starts to "cry". Cindy realizes and comes in the room and demands to know what they are talking about: Casey reiterates to Cindy that "the nanny took her." And admits that she has not seen her daughter for 31 days.

Anywho. I was reading the "if she was already in cover-up mode" thread and it made me think about where Lee calls Annie and says: "Don't protect Casey." I wonder why Lee said that? :waitasec: And I wonder about his immunity. For a minute I thought Lee was going to tell the truth at the trial but since he and his lady went on a cruise with Cindy and George...I still wonder where he sits...

PS: It was the cruise they went on that sent me away...what the hell do these people say to each other? I don't even want to know...:angel:

...jmo...

Quote Respect Curious Me :)

Yes! I hadn't seen even that deeply. (I had to go away from this case for a few...I guess I feel better now-but honestly-this case is nuts) Annie makes a big deal about how Casey was a very protective mother and how Caylee didn't want anyone to hold her, only Casey. Now I am remembering when we were discussing re: Caylee wouldn't go to sleep unless Casey was there, wasn't that one of the problems with Casey going out? Now I am thinking, how was Caylee so close with "zanny" that she was sleeping peacefully enough that she was staying with the "nanny"? Wouldn't have Cindy have questioned that? Wouldn't she have been "jealous" that Caylee would go to sleep for the "nanny" but not Cindy? That is even Casey's excuse for why she cannot just go and get Caylee, she tells Cindy there is no reason to disturb her when she is all settled in at the "nanny's". That is Cindy's whole schtick isn't it: (calling 911) because "she won't take me to her" and Lee spends a while trying to get Casey to let him(and his roommate) go and "just see she is okay" but Casey says that Cindy won't let that happen. Like she knows that isn't good enough for Cindy but she is just using that to keep Lee from going(because she knows there is nowhere to go get Caylee at the nanny's), they never let Cindy in on that part-she is "in and out" of the house according to Lee. That is when even Lee has had it and begins to act out what it will be like when LE gets involved...that is when Casey comes up with "the nanny took her" and starts to "cry". Cindy realizes and comes in the room and demands to know what they are talking about: Casey reiterates to Cindy that "the nanny took her." And admits that she has not seen her daughter for 31 days.

Anywho. I was reading the "if she was already in cover-up mode" thread and it made me think about where Lee calls Annie and says: "Don't protect Casey." I wonder why Lee said that? :waitasec: And I wonder about his immunity. For a minute I thought Lee was going to tell the truth at the trial but since he and his lady went on a cruise with Cindy and George...I still wonder where he sits...

PS: It was the cruise they went on that sent me away...what the hell do these people say to each other? I don't even want to know...:angel:

...jmo...

Hi Chiquita71 - don't leave us, we need you. :)

You bring up some great points regarding how Annie fits into the whole picture.

I've often wondered why Annie portrayed herself as "a friend in passing" prior to Caylee's disappearance yet she spent the night with KC while KC was out on bond. AD said it was due to problems that SHE was having. Hard for me to swallow that you have an old friend who is accused of murdering her child who's out on bond from jail so YOU sneak into see her to talk about YOUR problems? Something is wrong with this picture.

Also Annie would not talk to LE prior to hiring a Lawyer. What's that about?

IMO AD knows the truth as to what happened to cause Caylee's death. Could it be posssible that another interview exists where she tells LE everything she knows?

Adding - I just thought of this - maybe KC confessed to AD what had happened but AD does not want to be the one to tell it to the world. I'm not saying that I think AD brought harm to Caylee. She may have entered into the nightmare because she listened to KC and kept it to herself rather than going to LE right away.

Personally I think Annie was kissing up to both KC and CA. KC may know a few things about her (not the xanax stuff although that was certainly being discussed in interviews around then) that could be inconvenient later on. She may have wanted to visit and cast her ballot for the defense in a very open way. She may also have been trying to get on CA's good side by showing support for KC. CA is like the Eye of Sauron - if she looks your way, you may be SODDI on a shingle.

Hi Chiquita71 - don't leave us, we need you. :)

You bring up some great points regarding how Annie fits into the whole picture.

I've often wondered why Annie portrayed herself as "a friend in passing" prior to Caylee's disappearance yet she spent the night with KC while KC was out on bond. AD said it was due to problems that SHE was having. Hard for me to swallow that you have an old friend who is accused of murdering her child who's out on bond from jail so YOU sneak into see her to talk about YOUR problems? Something is wrong with this picture.

IMO AD knows the truth as to what happened to cause Caylee's death. Could it be posssible that another interview exists where she tells LE everything she knows?

Adding - I just thought of this - maybe KC confessed to AD what had happened but AD does not want to be the one to tell it to the world. I'm not saying that I think AD brought harm to Caylee. She may have entered into the nightmare because she listened to KC and kept it to herself rather than going to LE right away.

Quote Respect Woe.Be.Gone :)

All that you said re: Annie wanting to get help for her issues/problems and that being hinky: ITA Really, I can't even write another post on that one...and reading this thread...we are sooo not the only ones.

As far as Annie giving more info, or another interview we do not know about? I can only hope that is true. Am I right to feel that any more doc dumps would not give us this info? Aren't WS who are more in the know saying that the important stuff will only come out right before the trial?

I will say this again, I do not know what Annie is holding back, or if we will ever know-but it is something. Again, do I think she had any hand in hurting Caylee? Not at all...but she sure thinks "Casey had help." So right there is some info she might have that she does not elude to in any docs we have access too...

...jmo...

(snipped). IMO that's the only part of her interview that didn't bother me. We're super pro-LE here because we follow the great things they do. Most people are more wary, especially if they've seen friends get tickets, get arrested, etc., or if they've seen the racial profiling that goes on in some cities. I'd like to hope most police officers are honest and fair, but if I was AD and I knew I've done some drugs before, etc., I might be nervous that if I went to LE and one officer didn't like my answers, they might try to arrest me on something.

I'd always advise everyone to bring a lawyer along if possible. It's also good for LE because the person talking will be more honest if they know they won't get in trouble if something small slips.

Personally I think Annie was kissing up to both KC and CA. KC may know a few things about her (not the xanax stuff although that was certainly being discussed in interviews around then) that could be inconvenient later on. She may have wanted to visit and cast her ballot for the defense in a very open way. She may also have been trying to get on CA's good side by showing support for KC. CA is like the Eye of Sauron - if she looks your way, you may be SODDI on a shingle.

Quote Respect cecybeans :) ROTFLMAO

If I had been drinking something, I would have done a spit take all over my computer! Eye of Sauron, indeed! Thanks for a laugh. Needed it. :banghead: :crazy:

And, that is a good idea that Annie was covering her own butt for whatever reason. I can totally agree that Annie has/had her own agenda and her reasons for why she went to the house are not what we have read. Thank you.

...jmo...

Was Annie D. the one who spent the night w/KC the time KC was out of jail? Now why would Annie do that? Maybe KC and Annie D. needed to get their stories straight, or at least on the same page? Maybe Annie wore a "bug" from someone, to get info from KC?

I'm not really savvy about these things, however, if a woman can take the Anthony's trash and dig through it, heck, I can surmise about Annie and KC's doings.

Does anyone think this could go like an old movie, when the witness who knows all is snuffed out before trial? I'd be scared if I were some of the witnesses.

Annie even said that she "didn't want to be the one person who knew". And she seemed frightened to me. She could have been referring to knowing that Casey did something, or knowing something else.

Her comment that "Casey couldn't have done this by herself, she's not smart enough" always struck me as strange and I wondered what she meant.

Overall, I have to say I liked Annie more than some of the witnesses. She seemed more distressed about Caylee than some. MOO. I felt for her. I mean some of the newer "friends" actually cracked jokes in their statements/interviews. Casey's old friends didn't crack jokes of course.

That said, I wasn't sure if Annie was telling everything she knew, and I wonder what we'll hear at trial. It is interesting about her going for the overnight with Casey while she was bonded out, and her saying it was because of hard problems she herself is going through (was she referring to health problems?) ....

I found some of YM's questions to Annie and some of Casey's other friends to be rather leading. It seemed quite important to YM for Casey's friends and family to believe/agree that Casey was guilty of something, he pressured CA on this point, and Annie and JH for example, getting annoyed when they wouldn't agree. Was it Annie he told that he knew for a fact that Casey was guilty? Also the way he told Annie for example, when she was trying to say that Casey would never harm Caylee, he told her that Casey's other friends had said they used to believe that too but that they all mentioned they had noticed she had changed. That was weird, because the other friends actually said that they hadn't noticed any change, she had been acting normal right up to July 15. I never understood that. It was sad seeing how confused Annie and some others were, being bombarded with media stories about Casey being completely different from what they knew her to be, and hearing the same thing from LE and being somewhat pressured to agree. I expected LE to do just the opposite and tell them to state only what they knew firsthand about Casey and Caylee and to try to put out of their minds anything they'd been hearing in the media, etc. MOO and no general criticism of LE, I appreciate them very much and they do a very hard job. Anyway, so at trial I guess we'll see if YM really did know for a fact or if he was more referring to a strong suspicion.

Annie even said that she "didn't want to be the one person who knew". And she seemed frightened to me. She could have been referring to knowing that Casey did something, or knowing something else.

Her comment that "Casey couldn't have done this by herself, she's not smart enough" always struck me as strange and I wondered what she meant.

Overall, I have to say I liked Annie more than some of the witnesses. She seemed more distressed about Caylee than some. MOO. I felt for her.

That said, I wasn't sure if Annie was telling everything she knew, and I wonder what we'll hear at trial.

I found some of YM's questions to Annie and some of Casey's other friends to be rather leading. It seemed quite important to YM for Casey's friends and family to believe/agree that Casey was guilty of something, he pressured CA on this point, and Annie and JH for example, getting annoyed when they wouldn't agree. He told some of the witnesses, maybe it was Annie, that he knew for a fact that Casey was guilty and was behind the disappearance, and also the way he told Annie for example, when she was trying to say that Casey would never harm Caylee, he told her that Casey's other friends had said they used to believe that too but that they all mentioned they had noticed she had changed. That was weird, because the other friends actually said that they hadn't noticed any change, she had been acting normal right up to July 15. I never understood that. It was sad seeing how confused Annie and some others were, being bombarded with media stories about Casey being completely different from what they knew her to be, and hearing the same thing from LE and being somewhat pressured to agree. I expected LE to do just the opposite and tell them to state only what they knew firsthand about Casey and Caylee and to try to put out of their minds anything they'd been hearing in the media, etc. MOO and no general criticism of LE, I appreciate them. Anyway, so at trial I guess we'll see if YM really did know for a fact or if he was just referring to a strong suspicion.

BBM

Seagull, Annie had not been friends with KC for awhile because of KC's "Lies" Also, I find that alot of her friends thought she had changed, dropped out of her usual circle and took up with "new" friends" Her disease was progressing, and many friends did take notice.

To me, Annie seemed like a "shoot from the hip" kind of person, but after reading her deposition, etc. I feel she is all show and no substance, and really don't like her at all. She may not be as phony as KC, but she's close!!

Reseeva, Annie and the other old friends said Casey had always been known to lie but that they didn't believe she could ever harm Caylee and that they all knew her to be a good mother. They also said that she had been acting completely normal when they saw her during the months of June and July. That was what I was referring to.

We have different opinions and that's fine :). It takes all of us here to make WS what it is :) Have a nice day, I always appreciate your posts.

Hi seagull,

Isn't it funny that all her friends knew casey lied? And yes, she lied well acting as though everything in her life was perfect during june and july 2008. I'd also assume she lied well portraying a wonderful mother.

JMO :)

Wasn't Annie the one that forced herself upon the A's and slept over Casey's house in order talk about her OWN PROBLEMS - meanwhile Casey's daughter is missing and Casey kept trying to talk to Annie about it and what was happening but ANNIE admitted that she would change the subject back to herself and her own issues! NICE friend and enough said about Annie.

Selfish as KC. Two peas in a big fat pod. IMO

Well, well, well...

Last night I was reading through old posts and going back over interviews and thought I would check Annie's myspace page, lo and behold it has now been deleted. You can still bring it up under google cache but probably not for much longer.

I wonder if she deleted the account herself or if LE froze it?

Remember this is the Annie that:

1. Tipped Casey off on the night of 3 July that her brother was coming for her
2. Snuck in to see Casey in the back of a car when she was first released from prison
3. Was on the visitor list to see Casey the first time she was arrested but she either didn't turn up or Casey refused to see her
4. Was wholly unconvincing (to me anyway) in her police interview - one she had to be forced to do
5. Added to speculation of Jesse being a person of interst and that Casey must of had help

Annie had something really important to discuss with Casey and I'm not buying for a minute it was some personal issue of hers and nothing to do with this case.

I wonder if LE had been monitoring that page and she finally slipped up. Keep in mind she had well over a year to delete that account, especially in the first few months when media scrutiny was at its worst and she never did until now.

Very strange.

Well, well, well...

Last night I was reading through old posts and going back over interviews and thought I would check Annie's myspace page, lo and behold it has now been deleted. You can still bring it up under google cache but probably not for much longer.

2. Snuck in to see Casey in the back of a car when she was first released from prison
3. Was on the visitor list to see Casey the first time she was arrested but she either didn't turn up or Casey refused to see her
4. Was wholly unconvincing (to me anyway) in her police interview - one she had to be forced to do
5. Added to speculation of Jesse being a person of interst and that Casey must of had help

Annie had something really important to discuss with Casey and I'm not buying for a minute it was some personal issue of hers and nothing to do with this case.

I wonder if LE had been monitoring that page and she finally slipped up. Keep in mind she had well over a year to delete that account, especially in the first few months when media scrutiny was at its worst and she never did until now.

Very strange.

I agree........and to add to your post.......

6. Was wholly unconvincing in her depo for the civil case.
7. Claims she would shut down the dialogue w/ KC when she spent the night w/ her, saying she didn't want to know. (This has never, ever rung true to me. Who would do that? Everyone wants to know, needs to know where a "missing" 2 year old is, you have a captive audience w/ the mother of the child, and you don't take any and every opportunity to lever info out of her?) Yet, she grilled TL, whom she did not know well, about KC. She certainly wanted to know something then......

7. Claims she would shut down the dialogue w/ KC when she spent the night w/ her, saying she didn't want to know. (This has never, ever rung true to me. Who would do that? Everyone wants to know, needs to know where a "missing" 2 year old is, you have a captive audience w/ the mother of the child, and you don't take any and every opportunity to lever info out of her?) Yet, she grilled TL, whom she did not know well, about KC. She certainly wanted to know something then......

That never ever made sense to me. This is before they found Caylee, and CA is going on about how KC is being railroaded and LE is not looking for an alive Caylee. So KC gets out, Annie comes over, and the three of them specifically do not talk about Caylee but just sit there watching House and counseling Annie about her "issues"? That Annie was so vague about that didn't strike me well.. at that age, what kind of "issues" do you have that requires complete secrecy and is all anyone wants to talk about, I mean, did she murder her daughter and then try to cover it up?

Oh wait... (myyyy opinion) but good for her closing her Myspace, all the cool kids are on facebook anyways.

If it doesn't make sense or isn't reasonable you can be sure that it is a lie.

No way did she go to talk to Casey about her own private problems. No way in hell do you not discuss something like a "missing child" and just talk generalities - does that make sense?

Annie went to talk about Caylee or something related to Caylee that had happened in the last few months. Casey may have put her off surmising that perhaps the house was bugged but Annie went to Casey for a reason and it had something to do with Caylee.

That is the only thing that makes sense and is logical.

Annie's part in all this is yet to be revealed but I believe it will be and maybe she now realises this too.

Yeah...I can't help but feel she was acting as an agent of Cindy's.

If it doesn't make sense or isn't reasonable you can be sure that it is a lie.

No way did she go to talk to Casey about her own private problems. No way in hell do you not discuss something like a "missing child" and just talk generalities - does that make sense?

Annie went to talk about Caylee or something related to Caylee that had happened in the last few months. Casey may have put her off surmising that perhaps the house was bugged but Annie went to Casey for a reason and it had something to do with Caylee.
That is the only thing that makes sense and is logical.

Annie's part in all this is yet to be revealed but I believe it will be and maybe she now realises this too.

Maybe wanting to make sure KC was going to cover her azzzzz if the subject of Xanax came up? Wasn't there a text between KC and someone where KC writes that her friend Annie can "score" them some Xanax? Maybe all this talk in the media and by LE of "Zannie the Nanny" was getting way too uncomfortable for Annie and she was afraid KC was going to implicate her in dealing?

Well, well, well...

Very strange.
I used to check her myspace frequently, although it was private, she would change her public viewable comment regularly...at one point it said "Annie is deleting her my Myspace..time to grow up".. after that it only was logged into a hand full of times. It stayed up but unlogged into for a couple months? it seems. Does it take awhile for it to delete when you try to delete it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV