Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I feel when someone actually says they need to be instituitionalized, they are crying, screaming out for help! KC may have been having dark, disturbing thoughts, that were escalating to the point, that she knew she was spiraling out of control. IMO, this was a big step for her. Discussing this with, (I CAN & will FIX Anything Cindy) who is so paramountly image conscious, it was minimized and dismissed. If one of my children uttered those words to me, I would have sought professional help, above all else. This was truly a Huge Red Flag. IMHO, she chose to hide from Cindy, and shelve what really happened. Caylee might still be alive, if she had received the help, she obviously needed.

I believe KC initially discussed this with a family friend, who had babysat for KC, but can't remember her name.

I understand what you're saying and think you're right. The problem is Casey is a drama queen and liar. She seemed to do or say anything for attention. Casey said she talked to Cindy. Cindy would probably say the conversation never happened. The whole family lies so much you can't believe anything they say.

I understand what you're saying and think you're right. The problem is Casey is a drama queen and liar. She seemed to do or say anything for attention. Casey said she talked to Cindy. Cindy would probably say the conversation never happened. The whole family lies so much you can't believe anything they say.

I think if this breakdown was a lie or the for purpose of attention/money Casey would have made up a story to tell Annie, making up stories was a second nature to her.

Instead she did not want to go into what it was about, that makes me believe it was real. IMO

Is Mallory's still up? Her depo is coming very soon!!

Mallorys is up but she doesnt really seem to go on it now though so maybe that will be closed also.

Wow.. I have seen this picture over and over and never noticed Caylee was in the background. I gotta get Carrie over here to look at the carseat arm I see.. LOL...:) Another carseat photo to sleuth! kidding...i think.

Oh no, not again . . . :truce: ROFLMOA!!

Great sleuthing Darnudes! I don't think I have ever seen this.

Includes a pic of a guy that several people were trying to figure out who it was, labeled here as Jeremy.

Thanks MM, but I can't really take the credit. I did a massive amount of surfing last weekend and came across it somehow. I couldn't tell you where the link came from.

From memory no one has been able to establish who Jeremy is or if they have I've never read anything on that. That photo of Jeremy and Casey I believe is in the Anthony House (could be wrong though) as the background looks the same as their front door. So maybe he is a family friend or friend of Lee.

What I find weird is how few of the names given on these photos have ever been mentioned.
I mean, this was not that long ago.
Especially the girls mentioned. Nada word about most of them.
Was there a falling out with this group or what?

From comments various friends had made, I think once she got interested in Tony, and his friends & room mates, started smoking pot & hanging out at Fusion, she changed, and pretty much seemed to drop all her HS buddies. Fusion has some dark and seedy stuff going on & perhaps they knew about that, drugs, *advertiser censored*, not good

Actually she had already dropped her HS buddies when she started to hang with Ricardo's friends. She subsequently dropped them to hang out with the Fusion group.

Yes, I think the photo was taken some time ago, am sure I read that somewhere here on the forum as the photo has been round a while. The shamrocks mean something but buggered if I know what - other than the usual Irish meaning.

Some more photos people may not have seen.

http://www.slide.com/profile?puid=D1lxMnLpxnxdcpgy5ABQAokScvaaU7YuMsFXMKo4BhQ

Apparently this is another photo account set up by Casey in 2007. Some interesting captions to some photos I haven't seen before.

I have never seen those either. how distressing she was calling caylee the love of her life in August and murdering her the following June.

BBM

I feel when someone actually says they need to be instituitionalized, they are crying, screaming out for help! KC may have been having dark, disturbing thoughts, that were escalating to the point, that she knew she was spiraling out of control. IMO, this was a big step for her. Discussing this with, (I CAN & will FIX Anything Cindy) who is so paramountly image conscious, it was minimized and dismissed. If one of my children uttered those words to me, I would have sought professional help, above all else. This was truly a Huge Red Flag. IMHO, she chose to hide from Cindy, and shelve what really happened. Caylee might still be alive, if she had received the help, she obviously needed.

I believe KC initially discussed this with a family friend, who had babysat for KC, but can't remember her name.

Amen, reeseeva!

I find it interesting that Annie is so adament that Casey didn't do this by herself.
I'm interested if Jeremy or Brandon can be the father of Caylee?
ALSO...the picture in the slide shows "caylee the love of my life" but if you notice..she mostly has party pics in the slide. So maybe its just for show

BBM

Allowing others to see or know about problems within the Anthony unit goes against family policy. I would think it is ingrained in Casey as well. It's all a big show...the perfect, well-adjusted, problem-free family. (With Cindy as the ring leader) Casey's world was all fantasy... She made up all the parts she couldn't obtain.. a great job, a nanny whom she "paid very well", money (which she stole) all a big show... she learned how to fake a perfect life growing up. She couldn't be a loser 22 year old with a kid, no job, no graduation, no college, and living at home broke. So she made it all up. I'm sure Cindy knew all the lies, but turned her head because at least to everyone else, her daughter appeared to be doing well...which reflects on Cindy. She also knew that Casey was in no position to take Caylee away.. so win win for Cindy.

You know I have just had the first glimmer of empathy for this girl Casey. She knew something was wrong, deeply wrong, with her mental state. Casey, herself knew that she was breaking down and needed help. The pretend job, the child and the family situation may have been burdening her to breaking point.

She was a mess and confessed as much to what was her very best friend in the world, Annie. Keep in my mind that Annie does not even reacall (or so she says as per her interview to LE..BS I believe) what it was that was tipping Casey over the edge.

Then what happens, Casey has a little heart to heart chat with her second best friend in the world slash Mother and everything is once again right with the world and Casey's mental health.

Annie did enquire later if everything was okay and was reassured by Casey's response that her mother had sorted it all out. Really? I mean really?

Your friend comes to you in a distressed state, pours her heart out to you and a day or so later it is all okay. Why did Annie not persue this further? Why didn't Cindy?

I have just had a glimmer of a person crying out for help who was let down by those closest to her. Having some limited experience in the mental health field I know that you listen to someone who tells you they are not coping.

Whatever we may think of Casey, this is the one time she tried to get help (that we know of) and not only did she not get that help but she was allowed to continue on in her merry way knowing that even those closest to her could not or would not help her.

I don't mean to lay this completely at Annie's door but I wish someone out there had been a better friend to Casey. Maybe Caylee would still be here if that was the case.

You know I have just had the first glimmer of empathy for this girl Casey. She knew something was wrong, deeply wrong, with her mental state. Casey, herself knew that she was breaking down and needed help. The pretend job, the child and the family situation may have been burdening her to breaking point.

She was a mess and confessed as much to what was her very best friend in the world, Annie. Keep in my mind that Annie does not even reacall (or so she says as per her interview to LE..BS I believe) what it was that was tipping Casey over the edge.

Then what happens, Casey has a little heart to heart chat with her second best friend in the world slash Mother and everything is once again right with the world and Casey's mental health.

Annie did enquire later if everything was okay and was reassured by Casey's response that her mother had sorted it all out. Really? I mean really?

Your friend comes to you in a distressed state, pours her heart out to you and a day or so later it is all okay. Why did Annie not persue this further? Why didn't Cindy?

I have just had a glimmer of a person crying out for help who was let down by those closest to her. Having some limited experience in the mental health field I know that you listen to someone who tells you they are not coping.

Whatever we may think of Casey, this is the one time she tried to get help (that we know of) and not only did she not get that help but she was allowed to continue on in her merry way knowing that even those closest to her could not or would not help her.

I don't mean to lay this completely at Annie's door but I wish someone out there had been a better friend to Casey. Maybe Caylee would still be here if that was the case.
I agree. I have empathy for her too. She had all the odds stacked against her coming from that home. Cindy is extremely mentally ill, imo. And George is too. Casey is a very damaged individual.. it's sad for all involved..Caylee being #1. She wasn't legally insane, IMO and will serve her sentence. I hate these cases when you can see what led to it. I'm completely torn about what an appropriate sentence is...given that Caylee is dead. If you started giving out more lenient sentences for mental/emotional illness related crimes the prisons would be empty. It's all about prevention and resources for people like her before they commit these acts of desperation and anger.

The reason Annie probably dropped the subject when Casey next day was all better is probably because Annie was used to hearing all kinds of drama and superficial remarks Casey made. Remember, quite a few people mentioned how Casey jabbered on and on about silly stuff.

The empathy you feel for Casey is a beautiful human feeling you are able to have for another human being. I don't fault you for that. Empathy for others comes from the best part of ourselves. But look into Casey alittle closer and you see she just is not capable of having feelings for others. She is completely selfish, and always has the upper hand in controlling others with her lies and deception. She is only tortured by her own vain thoughts about herself and the life she thinks she deserves to have for being so crafty. Read some of her myspace icons and you see she wanted to be seen as cold and capable of lies. Maybe she really doesn't have a soul. If you've ever tried to help someone like this you might sound like I do. Shakes you up especially on a spiritual level.

True narcissism is incurable, and a really good talk is not going to make it go away. Narcissists don't seem to learn from their experiences either. There may have been other children of Casey who "disappear" and she would have partied on for years if she got away with this. JMO, save your empathy for poor dead Caylee, or the homeless or uninsured, but don't waste it on Casey.

The reason Annie probably dropped the subject when Casey next day was all better is probably because Annie was used to hearing all kinds of drama and superficial remarks Casey made. Remember, quite a few people mentioned how Casey jabbered on and on about silly stuff.

The empathy you feel for Casey is a beautiful human feeling you are able to have for another human being. I don't fault you for that. Empathy for others comes from the best part of ourselves. But look into Casey alittle closer and you see she just is not capable of having feelings for others. She is completely selfish, and always has the upper hand in controlling others with her lies and deception. She is only tortured by her own vain thoughts about herself and the life she thinks she deserves to have for being so crafty. Read some of her myspace icons and you see she wanted to be seen as cold and capable of lies. Maybe she really doesn't have a soul. If you've ever tried to help someone like this you might sound like I do. Shakes you up especially on a spiritual level.

True narcissistists are incurable, and they don't seem to learn from their experiences. JMO, save your empathy for poor dead Caylee, or the homeless or uninsured, but don't waste it on Casey.
I see what you see..many are incurable. I'm just not a big fan of the concept or label of EVIL. I see it as varying degrees of mental/emotional/spiritual illness.. which I will always find a spot of empathy for... it's sad when any human is so f'd up. When they commit crimes, they do need to be removed from society and face the justice system. Most are not legally insane. I wish someone would have reached out and tried to intervene, Caylee may be still alive.

Thanks MM, but I can't really take the credit. I did a massive amount of surfing last weekend and came across it somehow. I couldn't tell you where the link came from.

From memory no one has been able to establish who Jeremy is or if they have I've never read anything on that. That photo of Jeremy and Casey I believe is in the Anthony House (could be wrong though) as the background looks the same as their front door. So maybe he is a family friend or friend of Lee.

DISCLAIMER----Assimilate this at your own risk, as this case has fried my memory banks........LOL.

But.....I seem to remember way back on another forum this photo of Jeremy being linked and information provided that this is a relative, a cousin of KC's. IMO, it is possible. If you look again at Jeremy, there is a resemblance, IMO, to George. And that is what was put out there, that he is a nephew of George. There is something else about the photo that is nagging at me, but I can't remember.....it may have something to do w/ when and on what occasion the photo was taken........but again, this was a long time back.

Does anyone have any other info on this to nail down who Jeremy is/was to KC? TIA!

True narcissism is incurable, and a really good talk is not going to make it go away. Narcissists don't seem to learn from their experiences either. There may have been other children of Casey who "disappear" and she would have partied on for years if she got away with this. JMO, save your empathy for poor dead Caylee, or the homeless or uninsured, but don't waste it on Casey.

Thank you but what I was trying to say perhaps not very well, was that despite all her problems, she did call out for help and that call was ignored, so was she a true narcissist or sociopath, I don't know and neither does anyone else?

There is no getting around the fact that she was let down by the people around her for whatever reason.

I don't feel I am wasting empathy on Casey. If you have no empathy you will never have a true understanding of this case, in my opinion, as it is all one, it all relates. But I do hear what you are saying.

What I wish.... and this is so futile and pointless at this time, is that there was not ONE person that stood up to Casey, listened to her and ACTED.

Not one person and therein lies the tragedy.

I guess I don't see where Casey reached out for help all that much. She had a good friend in Amy, and could've opened up but chose to steal Amy's money instead. (maybe drug her that night Amy "sleptwalked".)

Casey's grandmother, Shirley, must have had a little heart-to-heart after Casey raided her grandparents crucial bank account. Did Casey open up then about her feeling like she was losing it? No, she was unconcerned with her own mental state most of the time.

You meet the right narcissist, and believe me you will believe the lack of feelings for others is truly evil. An empathic person is such an easy mark for a narcissist. The only point I'm trying to make, I guess, is that people with this type of personality disorder can be extremely dangerous to try to help because they are a challenge to most therapy. They are way different than you or I, and assigning them all these feelings is how you think they think.

Casey played everybody in her life. She shows no remorse for what she did. I hardly feel sorry for her, but for all the people she lied to and stole from.

I guess I don't see where Casey reached out for help all that much. She had a good friend in Amy, and could've opened up but chose to steal Amy's money instead. (maybe drug her that night Amy "sleptwalked".)

Casey's grandmother, Shirley, must have had a little heart-to-heart after Casey raided her grandparents crucial bank account. Did Casey open up then about her feeling like she was losing it? No, she was unconcerned with her own mental state most of the time.

You meet the right narcissist, and believe me you will believe the lack of feelings for others is truly evil. An empathic person is such an easy mark for a narcissist. The only point I'm trying to make, I guess, is that people with this type of personality disorder can be extremely dangerous to try to help because they are a challenge to most therapy. They are way different than you or I, and assigning them all these feelings is how you think they think.

Casey played everybody in her life. She shows no remorse for what she did. I hardly feel sorry for her, but for all the people she lied to and stole from.
Don't mistake empathy for ignorance. I've met my fair share of narcissists and other clinically personality disordered people.. I can spot em' pretty quickly. They are a lecherous brood to encounter....and best attended by a professional in a mental health setting. I can still feel a spot of empathy for damaged people ... i'm no easy target by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89