Annie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If and this is a huge IF........Kc did in fact have a miscarriage.......you can suffer PPD afterward. Your hormones do get out of whack......I would be curious as to whether ot not any alleged drug use began shortly therafter. THe two issues together could be a huge part of the story. Not an excuse or an out and would not cause her behavior but it may give us some insight into her frame of mind.

why would annie get an Caylee tattoo? She said she hadn't been friends with kc since late 2007 right?

Investigators have determined that Caylee died between June 16 and June 27, the report said. Detectives think that the body was stored in the trunk of Anthony's Pontiac for a period of time, but was removed before June 27.

"Evidence on the body suggests that the child's death was not accidental but an intentional act," Detective Yuri Melich wrote Feb. 5. "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposal of Caylee Anthony."

10:49 a.m.Casey Anthony complained to a family friend about having a bad relationship with her father, George Anthony, documents show.

The friend is Michelle Murphy, Lee Anthony's old roommate and long-time friend of the Anthony family.

On two different occasions, Lee and George Anthony told Murphy that Cindy and George Anthony were considering getting custody of Caylee, the report said.

In Feburary 2007, Casey Anthony allegedly had a miscarriage from a man named Brandon Snow. None of her friends, including Annie Downing or Murphy, believed this was true.

In March 2007, shortly after the alleged miscarriage, Anthony called Murphy and told her she was feeling "crazy" and was considering getting "herself committed," the report said. Anthony had "imagined this life with Brandon [Snow] and that she was supposed to have this baby in October," according to the report.

Anthony also said she didn't feel like she was being a good mom to Caylee, but did not elaborate on details to Murphy. When Murphy called the following day to check on the situation, Anthony blew her off.

10:37 a.m. After Casey Anthony was released from jail once last year, Annie Downing visited Anthony several times at her home and spent the night once. Anthony told Downing, "when this is all said and done, I have so much to tell you," Downing told investigators.

While Downing was visiting the Anthony home, Casey Anthony found Cindy Anthony on the computer using Casey's email address and signing emails with Casey's name. They argued about it, but Cindy Anthony told her daughter that "if this can find us Caylee, then you know I'm going to do whatever I can."

At one point, while visiting Anthony at home, Downing asked her about the chloroform found in the trunk of her Pontiac, but Casey Anthony explained it away, saying she had stored cleaning supplies there. Anthony also eluded to the fact that her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund had a key to her car and "may have done something to it after it was abandoned," the report said.

Downing told investigators she thought that if Anthony had hurt Caylee, that she would not have acted alone because "she wasn't that smart," the report said. Investigators noted that the statement was only Downing's opinion and she didn't have any evidence to back it up.

Orlando Sentinel blog..

I am more than a little shocked that Lee told Annie to protect herself, and that Casey has done "bad things".

And I love her tattoo. :)

I'm not shocked at all. But then, I have a totally different take on the A's than most on WS.

Here we go with out of control Cindy again. Who in the heck was she emailing as Casey?

I am more than a little shocked that Lee told Annie to protect herself, and that Casey has done "bad things".

And I love her tattoo. :)

Good for Lee. It is almost enough to make me change my opinion about him.

I found it odd that Annie said that when she mentioned the chloroform in the trunk of KC car, KC said that she kept cleaning supplies in the trunk. That's why I believe the chloroform was not used to kill or drug Caylee, but to clean up the aftermath. I never thought that chloroform was used to kill Caylee, but after reading this I am almost positive that the chloroform came from the cleaning products used to try and clean up the mess.

I found it odd that Annie said that when she mentioned the chloroform in the trunk of KC car, KC said that she kept cleaning supplies in the trunk. That's why I believe the chloroform was not used to kill or drug Caylee, but to clean up the aftermath. I never thought that chloroform was used to kill Caylee, but after reading this I am almost positive that the chloroform came from the cleaning products used to try and clean up the mess.

I find it curious that she appeared at the SA's office under subpoena. We haven't read that about anyone else have we?

I think Annie's triumphant mood shows that she is glad the docs are out and prove KC is guilty as H E double toothpicks.

I've always kinda thought that also.

Burning Annie D hat, tearing it up ect... shows signs of anger & frustration. KC or whoever through the hat out like yesterdays garbage, never to be thought of again. Sounds like KC behavior. Out of site, out of mind. :bang:
snipped from below:

Annie Downing had a rough couple months this Spring in the traffic area. On March 30, 2008, she received citations for both Speeding 15-19 mph over the speed limit, and for not producing her driver’s license and insurance card. While the presentation of those documents on April 18 cleared that part of the citation, the speeding ticket remained open on her record until 2 online requested and subsequently granted extensions later on July 1, 2008. Why do we care?

http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

This might explain things

I have a really hard time understanding that Casey- no matter how disturbed she is- did not confide to somebody that Caylee was dead. For a long time I've believed that one of her friends either knew or was involved at least in the disposal.

Annie seems like a good candidate.

I don't think she would... Remember that "trust no one" from her Photobucket or MySpace? It may have even been from Diary of Days.

snipped from below:

Annie Downing had a rough couple months this Spring in the traffic area. On March 30, 2008, she received citations for both Speeding 15-19 mph over the speed limit, and for not producing her driver’s license and insurance card. While the presentation of those documents on April 18 cleared that part of the citation, the speeding ticket remained open on her record until 2 online requested and subsequently granted extensions later on July 1, 2008. Why do we care?

http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

I kind have always thought that perhaps Casey was using an alias/Fake ID; especially in the beginning of this mess, there were accounts of Casey's initial questioning at her home that mentioned that LE took an ID/license from her wallet.

I find it curious that she appeared at the SA's office under subpoena. We haven't read that about anyone else have we?

under subpoena, and with an attorney present. Hmm??? I also thought it strange that she said KC told her that Caylee would be home by home by her 3rd Birthday. When would she have been able to tell AD this? KC was still in jail over Caylees Birthday.

Investigators have determined that Caylee died between June 16 and June 27, the report said. Detectives think that the body was stored in the trunk of Anthony's Pontiac for a period of time, but was removed before June 27.

"Evidence on the body suggests that the child's death was not accidental but an intentional act," Detective Yuri Melich wrote Feb. 5. "As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposal of Caylee Anthony."

10:49 a.m.Casey Anthony complained to a family friend about having a bad relationship with her father, George Anthony, documents show.

The friend is Michelle Murphy, Lee Anthony's old roommate and long-time friend of the Anthony family.

On two different occasions, Lee and George Anthony told Murphy that Cindy and George Anthony were considering getting custody of Caylee, the report said.

In Feburary 2007, Casey Anthony allegedly had a miscarriage from a man named Brandon Snow. None of her friends, including Annie Downing or Murphy, believed this was true.

In March 2007, shortly after the alleged miscarriage, Anthony called Murphy and told her she was feeling "crazy" and was considering getting "herself committed," the report said. Anthony had "imagined this life with Brandon [Snow] and that she was supposed to have this baby in October," according to the report.

Anthony also said she didn't feel like she was being a good mom to Caylee, but did not elaborate on details to Murphy. When Murphy called the following day to check on the situation, Anthony blew her off.

10:37 a.m. After Casey Anthony was released from jail once last year, Annie Downing visited Anthony several times at her home and spent the night once. Anthony told Downing, "when this is all said and done, I have so much to tell you," Downing told investigators.

While Downing was visiting the Anthony home, Casey Anthony found Cindy Anthony on the computer using Casey's email address and signing emails with Casey's name. They argued about it, but Cindy Anthony told her daughter that "if this can find us Caylee, then you know I'm going to do whatever I can."

At one point, while visiting Anthony at home, Downing asked her about the chloroform found in the trunk of her Pontiac, but Casey Anthony explained it away, saying she had stored cleaning supplies there. Anthony also eluded to the fact that her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund had a key to her car and "may have done something to it after it was abandoned," the report said.

Downing told investigators she thought that if Anthony had hurt Caylee, that she would not have acted alone because "she wasn't that smart," the report said. Investigators noted that the statement was only Downing's opinion and she didn't have any evidence to back it up.

Orlando Sentinel blog..

A lot here is eye opening but this is just unbelievable. No wonder Casey is the way she is (which is not to excuse her behavior.)

under subpoena, and with an attorney present. Hmm??? I also thought it strange that she said KC told her that Caylee would be home by home by her 3rd Birthday. When would she have been able to tell AD this? KC was still in jail over Caylees Birthday.

*bolded by me*
Yeah, strange. I totally missed that part when I read the report. No wonder we hadn't seen any interviews with Annie before.

I have always believed that the chloroform did not play a role in Caylee's death, and that it was probably used to try to clean up, and mask the smell in the car!

snipped from below:

This is very interesting.

I'm sure this has been mentioned but did anybody notice in OCS's supplemental report, page #14 :

"Annie told us about a conversation she had with Lee Anthony shortly after I had interviewed Melina Calabrese on October 9th. She believes this was after the chat log about Xanax was made public. Lee told Annie I would probably be calling her about this. In short, Lee told Annie “We all know Casey’s done bad things but you need to protect yourself. You need to … if they call you, you need to tell them the truth. You need to tell them anything you know because if you know something you need to tell them… Don’t protect Casey.”

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members